How to Manage Media Files on Samsung Galaxy S9/S9 Edge Effectively
Summary: Looking for the effective way to manage media files on your Samsung Galaxy S9/S9 Plus/S8/S8 Plus/S7/S7 Plus/S6/S6 Plus/S5 and etc.? Here this post will show you how to manage media files on Samsung devices with Samsung Media Manager, including media files like photos, videos, TV shows, movies, music videos, music, playlists, voice memos, tones, audios, eBooks, audio books and etc.
In today's society, multimedia files and devices are inseparable from people's lives. With their smartphones, people listen to music, watch movies, take photos, read eBooks and etc.. However, as time goes by, thousands of photos, videos, music, books have caused such a mess for your phone and your media files is urgently required to be managed. So here this post will recommend the powerful Samsung Media Manager for you to effectively manage media files for Samsung devices. Just read on to check it out now.
Samsung Media Manager - The Great Media Manager for Samsung
Actually, the recommended Samsung Media Manager (Windows/Mac) is an all-round data manager for Android devices. Since it is good at managing media files for Android devices, it is regarded as the Samsung Media Manager to effortlessly manage (import/export/delete/backup/restore) media file manager for Samsung devices.
With the Samsung Media Manager, you can:
- Transfer media files from Samsung to computer;
- Import media files from computer to Samsung devices;
- Delete unwanted media files from Samsung phones;
- Backup media files on Samsung phone with 1-click;
- Restore media files on Samsung phone with 1-click;
- Refresh the changes of media files on your Samsung.
What's more, this Samsung Media Manager supports to manage different media files on Samsung devices, such as photos, videos, TV shows, movies, music videos, music, playlists, voice memos, tones, audios, eBooks, audio books and etc.. Apart from media files, this program also allows you to manage (edit/add/delete/import/export/import/backup/restore) apps, contacts, SMS and more on Android devices.
And it supports all Android devices, including Samsung, Huawei, LG, HTC, Sony, Motorola, ZTE, OPPO and etc. For Samsung devices, it is compatible with all Samsung devices, such as Samsung Galaxy S9+/S9/S8+/S8/S7/S6/S5/S4, Samsung Galaxy Note 8/Note 7/Note 6/Note 5/Note 4, Samsung J3/J3 Pro, Samsung Galaxy A9/A8/A7/A5 and etc.
Now, please download the Samsung Media Manager on your computer and manage your media files with ease. Both of Windows and Mac versions are available, please make sure you have downloaded the right version on your computer and then follow the instructions as below.
To manage media files on Samsung devices, the Samsung Media Manager helps you to import videos/photos/music from computer to Samsung devices, export videos/photos/music from Samsung devices to computer, delete wanted Samsung pictures/movies/songs on Windows PC/Mac. What's more, you can manage (import/export/delete) the media files respectively or in bulk.
Now, let's see how to manage media files on Samsung with Windows PC/Mac.
Step 1. Make your Samsung device detected by the program.
Please get a USB cable to connect your Samsung device to computer and launch the Samsung Media Manager after installation. If it is the first time you connect your device to the computer on this computer, you will be asked to enable USB debugging on your phone, simply follow the onscreen prompt to have your Samsung device recognized by the program.
Step 2. Preview the media files on your Samsung phone.
When the program has successfully detected your Samsung device, you will see the main screen of the program with on your phone information on the right panel while different file types are on the left panel.
Step 3. Manage Samsung media files on computer.
Now, you can enter different file types section to import/export/delete photos, music or videos on Samsung phone systematically.
(1) To manage music on Samsung phone, please enter "Music" section where you can preview all songs on your device, then you can:
- Click "New" to select and add songs from computer to Samsung phone;
- Check unwanted songs form the music list, and hit "Delete" button to remove songs from Samsung device immediately;
- Tick off songs that you want to transfer to computer, and hit "Export" button to store songs to computer right away;
- If needed, hit "Refresh" button every time you need to update the change that your music list has.
(2) To manage photos on Samsung phone, please enter "Photos" section on the left panel where you can also preview all the images on your Samsung device, then you can:
- Hit "Add" button to preview and choose photos from computer for importing pictures to your Samsung devices;
- Tick off the photos that you don't want, and hit "Delete" button to clear them from your Samsung phone;
- check the photos that you want to back up to computer and hit "Export" button to transfer photos to computer;
- Hit "Refresh" button if needed when you delete/import/add photos to your Samsung phone.
(3) To manage videos on Samsung device, please enter "Videos" section where you can see all videos stored on your Samsung phone, then you can:
- Hit "Add" button to import videos from computer to Samsung phone after section;
- Select unwanted videos on the video list and hit "Delete" button to delete videos from Samsung devices;
- Choose the videos that you want to transmit to computer and hit "Export" button to export videos from Samsung to computer right away;
- If required, please hit "Refresh" button to see the latest change for your video list.
You May Also Like:
In case of data lost, it is highly recommended to backup your media files on Samsung phone from time to time, also if needed, you can also restore your media file backups to Samsung phone with ease. To meet your needs, the Samsung Media Manager can also help you quickly backup or restore media files on Samsung phone with one click. What's more, you can create multiple backup files for the same device. Now, let's see how to make it.
Step 1. Access to Super Toolkit on the Samsung Media Manager.
After connecting your Samsung device to the program with the same method in Step 1 of Part 1, please go to "Super Toolkit" section where you can see the "Backup" and "Restore" options available.
Step 2. Backup Samsung media files with 1 click.
To backup media files on Samsung phone, please hit "Backup" button, check "Photos", "Music", "Videos", "Books" and other desired contents, choose the location that you want to store the backups on your computer, and hit "Back Up" button to start backing up your media files for Samsung.
Step 3. Restore Samsung media backups with 1 click.
To restore backup files to Samsung device, please hit "Restore" button, choose a backup that contains the media files you need, check "Clear data before restoring" option if needed, and hit "Restore" button to start the restoration.
Words in the End:
See? It is so easy to manage your media files on Samsung phone with the Samsung Media Manager. With it, you can add/delete/export/backup/restore photos, videos, music, books on Samsung Galaxy S9/S9 Plus/S8/S8 Plus/S7 and etc. Why not have a try on it? Let's make life easier.
Copyright © samsung-messages-backup.com All Rights Reserved.