Would you like release your storage on your Android phone? Worrying about your memorable photos lost suddenly? Anyway, it is preferable for most users to transfer photos from Android to PC. If you're concerned that you maybe spend too much time on it, please learn the professional and quick solutions in this article to solve how to transfer photos from Android to computer. These 6 wonderful ways will save your time extremely and release storage on Android phone.
Android Photo Transfer -- Samsung Messages Backup is an effective application to transfer photos from Android to PC. Believe it or not, Android Photo Transfer can help you solve how to transfer photos from Android to computer in a short time. What's more, you can use Android Photo Transfer to backup other data and files to computer without any delay.
- Transfer pictures from android to pc in 1 click.
- Export contacts, messages, call logs, videos, books, music and apps to computer with 1 click.
- Restore data from PC to Android device selectively.
- Add, delete, edit Android phone contacts and SMS on PC clearly.
- Preview contents like pictures, messages, app and more on laptop.
In addition, Android Photo Transfer is compatible with almost all brands of Android phones, so you can transferphotos from Samsung Galaxy S10/S/S8/S7/S6, Note 9/8/7/6, Galaxy J3/J3 Pro, HTC U12+/U12/U11/U10, Sony Xperia XZ Premium/XZ1/XZ5/XZs/XZp, Huawei P30 Pro/P20/P10, LG V40/V30+/V20/V10, ZTE, OPPO, Vivo and etc. As long as your Android device is Android 4.0 above, Android Photo Transfer will work with your cellphone.
You could download Windows version and Mac version of Android Photo Transfer below.
I suppose everybody wants to transfer pictures from Android to PC instantly. But how to transfer photos from Android to PC quickly? That's easy to solve. With Android Photo Transfer, you can achieve that transfer photos from Android to computer in 1 click. Besides photos, other data like videos, contacts, apps and so on can be transferred to PC as well.
Step 1. Install and Connect
- Firstly, you need to download and install Android Photo Transfer on your computer. Launch it and you will get the primary interface.
- Then you'll be required to connect your Android phone to computer via USB cable. Please ensure USB debugging mode on your cellphone.
Step 2. Click Super Toolkit
Android Photo Transfer will detect your Android phone in a short time, then you will see the main interface, please click "Super Toolkit" icon on the top menu.
Step 3. Transfer Photos from Android to PC
- After clicking, you can view "Backup" button on the left, tap on it and you'll get a small window, choose "Photos" option on the list, then press "Browse" to select a folder or desktop that save the pictures on PC.
- Finally, please tap on "Back Up" icon at the bottom of the page. If needed, you can tick other type files on the list to transfer together.
Tips: If your cellphone is Samsung, how to transfer videos from Samsung phone to computer quickly?
You maybe ask if you don't need to transfer all the photos, then how to transfer pictures from Android phone to computer selectively? This part is the answer. You can scan and select your memorable pictures on your computer before transfer with Android Photo Transfer. So, it'll be a piece of cake for you to move pictures from Android to PC.
Step 1. Establish Connection
When you have install and enter Android Photo Transfer app on your PC, please establish the connection between your Android device and your PC at once.
Step 2. Preview and Select
- After connecting successfully, you will see your categories on the left of the screen. Go to "Photos" and select "Phone Gallery " here. Your pictures will show up on the right.
- Now, you can tick your pictures by marking the checkbox.
Step 3. Transfer Pictures from Android to Computer
When you finish selecting, press "Export" icon please. Your photos will be transferred to PC in a while.
Google Drive is a practical app to help you transfer photos from Android to computer wirelessly, because you will use Wi-Fi or Internet data to move pictures. It is really convenient for users when your quantity of pictures is small. If your pictures are so many, the transfer will be slow. By the way, you need to pay attention to your storage of Google Drive as every user only has 15 GB free space. So you can't transfer when your Google space is not adequate.
Step 1. Install Google Drive
First of all, you need to download and install Google Drive on your Android phone. Then launch it.
Step 2. Upload Pictures
- Secondly, log in your Google account on Google Drive. Or you can create an account on the primary screen.
- After that, you will see an "Add" circle icon in red. Click it and select "Upload" option. You can choose "Images" or "Gallery" to scan your photos.
- Next, you need to open the folder which has the transferring photos and upload the pictures to Google Drive. If there are too many photos, uploading process will cost a long time.
Step 3. Log in Google Drive on PC
After uploading, turn to your PC, and then go to Google Drive official website. Log in your Google account on the website.
Step 4. Download your Pictures on PC
- Log in successfully, go to the folder which you have uploaded the pictures just now. Select the desired photos and highlight them. Right-click and you will get a little list, choose "Download" option.
- Eventually, you will download photos from Android to PC.
Check If You Need: When photos are unnecessary, how to delete photos on Android permanently?
Google Photos is another useful application to help you transfer photos from Android to computer. Similarly, you need to turn on your Wi-Fi or Internet data on Android device. If you don't have Wi-Fi, you have to spend your Internet data in uploading and downloading pictures. Additionally, please create Google account in advance.
Step 1. Download Google Photos
In the beginning, you need to download Google Photos on your Android phone. Then sign into the app with your Gmail address and passwords.
Step 2. Sync your Photos to Google Photos
- Next, when you enter the app, press "Menu" icon on the screen which is like three lines on the left top corner. Tap on "Settings" on the pop-up list.
- Press "Backup & sync" icon, you will get the next page. Then you need to switch on "Back up & sync" button, which makes sure your photos will be transferred to Google Photos automatically.
Step 3. Open Google Photos on PC
- Please browse Google Photos website on your PC. Sign into it with the same Google account that you synced your photos just now.
- Find the location that you have uploaded the photos from Android phone. Tick the checkmarks on the top left of per picture. Then click three-dot icon on the top right and tap on "Download" on the menu.
- In this way, you will complete that download pictures from Android to PC.
People also want to know: How can I recover deleted photos from Android device?
How to transfer photos from Android to PC using USB? It is a traditional method to solve how to transfer pictures from Android to computer. You won't need software, Wi-Fi or Internet data anymore. However, when you need to transfer thousands of photos from Android to computer, you have to wait for a long time, since it is the slowest ways among the six solutions.
Step 1. Link Android phone to PC
Please link your Android phone to PC with an Android USB cable. Then make sure that give the permission on your cellphone if prompted.
Step 2. Search for Photos folder
- Then, click "This PC" on your desktop of PC, you will find your Android phone is displayed under "Devices and drives". Tap on your Android phone. All the folders of the phone are here.
- Please Find "DICM" folder and enter "Camera" folder. Here, you can select the photos you want to transfer.
Step 3. Copy and Paste Photos to PC
After you selected the photos, you can copy and paste them by drag & drop or right-click with your mouse. Then wait for the photos transfer over.
Bonus: Can we transfer files in different OS? How to transfer files from Android to Mac?
It is a little different from the methods above, AutoPlay make use of the PC device to transfer pictures from Android to computer. It is a simple and helpful way, while you are not able to preview your photos like Android Photo Transfer. Besides, you can transfer photos from digital cameras and other connected devices, too.
Step 1. Turn on AutoPlay
On your PC, click the "Window" icon at the bottom left and go to "Settings". Then tap on "Devices" option on the interface. Now, "AutoPlay" is on the left list. Click it and switch on the AutoPlay feature under "Use AutoPlay for all media and devices".
Step 2. Connect Android Device with PC
You're asked to connect your Android device with PC via USB cable. If failed to connect, it often has problem on USB cable, please change a suitable cable. Enable USB debugging on your phone.
Step 3. Import Photos from Android to PC
- Quickly, your Android device will be detected by the PC and AutoPlay feature will be enforced. You need to choose "Import pictures and videos" on the pop-out window.
- Then the pictures of your Android phone will be transferred to PC automatically.
Tips: How can you transfer Videos between Samsung phone and computer fast?
Windows 10 has a built-in app to assist user to move photos from Android to PC, maybe we use it seldom, but it is also a practical way to transfer photos from Android devices, iPhones and digital camera. Then how to transfer photos from Android to PC Windows 10? Let's see.
Step 1. Set up Connection between PC and Android device
To start with, you are required to set up connection between your Android device and PC with USB cable. Please make certain that connected successfully.
Step 2. Go to Photos
You need to click "Start" icon like a window on your computer, then there is "Photos" on the right, please enter it.
Step 3. Import Photos from USB Device
- On the top right of the interface, click "Import" and choose "From a USB device". Then you need to select your Android device from the pop-up window.
- Next, you can preview your photos on the window, select the photos you would like to transfer then click "Continue" icon at the bottom.
- At last, wait for several minutes, the selected pictures will be transferred to your PC and you can visit them through the built-in Photos app or find the folder on the PC.
In this article, 6 wonderful methods are offered to every user. Therefore, you can adopt one method or more optionally. If you want to save your time and Internet data to transfer photos from Android to PC, you'd better select Android Photo Transfer -- Samsung Messages Backup. You will get the professional assistance on how to transfer photos from Android phone to computer with the app. Please feel free to contact us and welcome to write down your valuable opinions.
Copyright © samsung-messages-backup.com All Rights Reserved.