Generally, we collect your information with the following ways and you may check what information we collect in these ways.
1. Your Visit to This Website
When you browse our website, we may collect the information as below:
- IP address;
- Date and time of your visit;
- Browser type and version;
- Operating system of your device;
- Your general information, such as frequency of downloads and clicks on our site;
- Information about how you access our website, including pages and search terms that direct you to samsung-messages-backup.com.
2. Your Comments on This Website
When you leave comments on the services of samsung-messages-backup.com through our website, we collect the information as follows:
- Email address;
- Name or nickname;
- Profile photo;
- Content of your comments;
- Other potential personal information offered by you via the reviews, such as age, location and etc..
3. Emails You Sent to Us
Sometimes you may contact us via email, this allows us to collect your information, such as:
- Name or nick name;
- Email address;
- Contents of your email message.
4. Third-party Track Tools
In order to better understand your interests and improve our services for users, we may use some third-party tracking tools (such as Facebook, Google Analytics, AddThis and etc.) to track and collect your information, including:
- Your preference;
- How you use our website.
1. The Use of Your Information
Generally, we may use your information we collect to:
- Answer your questions, handle your complaints, provide general support for you, and so on;
- Analyze the collected data to evaluate and improve our site's traffic and services;
- Help us conduct business by offering your information to companies, such as data analysis service providers, server service providers, fraud monitoring and prevention providers, e-mail delivery service providers, etc.;
- Store information on servers rented from providers of third-party server service;
- Delete your information from our website on your request. However, we may retain some of your information in order to meet legitimate business interests, such as fraud detection and prevention, and to comply with our legal obligations, such as taxation, legal reporting and auditing obligations.
Your information may be transferred to recipients located outside the European Union (EU). These destinations may not provide legal protection for users' personal data like the EU does.
2. The Disclosure of Your Information
We are committed to maintaining your trust and will not share or disclose this data without your consent. However, we may need to disclose your data in the following circumstances:
- We may disclose your data to protect samsung-messages-backup.com or others' rights, property and safety;
- We may share your information with our partners, service providers or other third parties complying with this policy and agree to keep the information confidential based on GDPR;
- We sometimes need to disclose your information to law enforcement or other government agencies in order to comply with legal requirements such as court orders;
- We must disclose your information in the face of merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or part of other companies' businesses or other similar activities.
- We will never share your information with third parties without your consent;
- The online services provided by our website use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption on web pages that collect personal information. To use these services, it is recommended that you use a browser that supports SSL, such as Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. This will help protect the confidentiality of your personal information when transmitted over the Internet.
However, please understand that, due to technical limitations and various malicious methods that may exist, even if you do your best to strengthen security measures in the Internet environment, it is impossible to always ensure that your information is 100% safe. You need to understand that the systems and communication networks that you use to access our services may have problems due to factors beyond our control, so please be vigilant when you are online.
We will not point our website to children, nor will we intentionally collect minors' personal information. We will immediately delete the information on our servers and make other other necessary corrections if we find that we have inadvertently received personal information from users under the age of 13, or if you believe that we have collected personal information of minors wrongly or unintentionally through our channels without your consent.
For users who use our website and services, you have the right to:
- Access to your personal data held by us;
- Check if we hold any of your personal data;
- Know how we collect and use your personal data;
- Ask us to correct any of your incorrect personal information;
- Ask us to delete your personal information stored on our servers;
- Cancel your consent to the specific processing of personal data at any time;
- File an objection or make a complaint when we improperly process your personal data;
- Ask us about the nature, policies and implementation methods of personal data held by us from time to time;
- Define general or specific instructions for the storage, deletion and use of your personal information after death;
- Receive your personal data you provide to us in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format, and to transfer this data to other controllers.
We also provide links to third-party websites and third-party branded software on our website. Since we are not responsible for these websites and programs, it is highly recommended that you carefully check the privacy policies of each website that you visit.
Last Updated: June 15, 2018
Copyright © samsung-messages-backup.com All Rights Reserved.