What To Do if Android device Fails to Connect via USB
Common reasons why your Android device can't be connected to a computer:
1. Your Android device is not supported.
2. You haven't installed correct driver for the device on the computer.
3. You are not running the latest version of Android Assistant.
4. You haven't enabled USB debugging on the device.
Here are the steps to solve the problem:
1. Download or update the Android Assistant (Windows/Mac) to the latest one on your Windows or Mac computer.
Windows version: https://www.samsung-messages-backup.com/downloads/cool-android-assistant.exe
Mac version: https://www.samsung-messages-backup.com/downloads/cool-android-assistant-for-mac.dmg
2. Android Assistant provides users with two different connection methods: connect via USB cable and connect via WiFi. So if you can't connect with USB cable, you can try the WiFi connection method. Follow the steps:
- Launch the Android Assistant directly and choose "Connect via WiFi" on the top right panel.
- Set your Android phone and your PC in the same network and then go to the following website on your phone: https://www.coolmuster.com/android-assistant-apk.html. Download the APK file and then install it on your Android device.
- Start the Android Assistant app on your device and launch the program on your computer, here you're required to click "Allow Access" button in the pop-up window on your PC just like below. After that, you can click "Scan QR Code" on your Android to connect the device to PC via WiFi.
Scan QR Code
- Now, your Android device is connected to the Android Assistant and you can manage your Android data as you like.
Copyright © samsung-messages-backup.com All Rights Reserved.