Now, more and more people have Android phones and Android tablets. With the technology developed, Android device can save more data than before, such as batches of contacts, messages, photos, videos, music, audios and so on. We need to have Android backup to PC because this information is so important. If the Android data lost, that will be a disaster for us.
In order to protect our valuable information from Android phones or tablets, we summarize 6 useful methods for everyone. You can use one of them to back up Android phone to PC easily. If you think this article is nice, you can share with your friends as well.
Doing Android backup to PC in an efficient way will save much time, so you can get help from the 1-click Android backup and restore app - Samsung Backup and Restore, which can fast back up all the data from the Android phone/tablet to the computer. Its another main feature is that it can restore the backup files from the computer to any Android devices in a quick way.
- Back up Android call logs, contacts, text messages, photos, videos, music, apps, and documents to the PC in 1 click.
- Restore all kinds of backup files from the computer to any Android phones/tablets in 1 click.
- Allow you to preview and select the Android data types on the computer before the backup/restoration.
- If needed, you can clear data before restoring on your Android device.
- Support Android OS 4.0 and upper, including Android phones and Android tablets, such as Samsung Galaxy S20/S10/S9/S8, Samsung Galaxy Tab S/Galaxy Tab 4/Galaxy Tab S5e/Galaxy Tab S6, Motorola G Stylus/Moto G Powerful/Razr/E6/E5G8 Play, Huawei Mate Xs/Mate 30 Pro/Mate 30/Mate 20, ZTE, LG, Xiaomi, Google, Oppo, and more.
Download Samsung Backup and Restore for free below.
Step 1. Download and Install the Program
Please download and install the backup and restore program on your computer.
Step 2. Connect Android Phone/Tablet to PC
Using your USB cable, connect your Android phone/tablet to the PC. Remember to enable USB debugging on the Android device. Then you will see the interface as below.
Step 3. Back Up Android Handset to Computer
After that, please click on the "Backup" icon, and tick the first checkbox to select all the Android content. Finally, tap on the "Back Up" button to start the backup process.
If you are going to back up Android phone/Android tablet to PC, there is a professional application for you. Android Backup Software - Samsung Messages Backup can back up Android phone to PC without any difficulties. Its brief interface makes users easy to use. Without any ads and information leakage, you can have a secure and fast Android backup to PC.
- Support to back up Android phone to PC in 1 click.
- You can select needed data to back up. For example, select and transfer photos, call history, videos, contacts, text messages, books, apps and other documents from Android to PC.
- Restore the backup data from your computer to Android phone in 1 click.
- Add, edit and delete your contacts on the computer with the Android Backup Software.
- Support to connect Android phone to PC with Wi-Fi or a USB cable.
- With the high compatibility, Android Backup Software supports most of the Android phones, such as Samsung Galaxy S10/S9/S8/S7/S6/S5, Galaxy Note 10/9/8/7/6/5, LG G8s/G8/G7/G6+/G6/G5/G4, Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium/XZ1/XZ5/XZs/XZp, ZTE C2017/C2016/A2018/A3/A2015/BV0710/V0840, Xiaomi, Huawei, HTC, OPPO, Sony and etc.
You can download Android Backup Software here.
How back up Android phone or tablet to computer fast? With Android Backup Software, you can back up your Android device to the PC in 1 click. It supports various data, including pictures, films, audios, videos, SMS, books and so on. What's more, the operating steps are easy, and the backup process is short.
Step 1. Download and Install Android Backup Software.
At first, you need to download Android Backup Software on your PC. Install the app by double-clicking and then launch it.
Step 2. Set Up a connection
- Click the "Android Assistant" module to access the Android Backup Software. Then take out your USB cable and set up a connection between the Android device and your PC. Enable USB debugging on the phone.
- Android Backup Software will detect your Android device quickly.
Step 3. Make a Full Android Backup to PC
- Once connected, please go to the "Super Toolkit" on the interface. Then choose the "Backup" option on the left. You will see a pop-up page on the screen.
- Tick off the first little box to choose all the data. Select a location on your computer beside the "Location". Finally, click the "Back Up" icon at the bottom. Your Android device will be backed up to the PC in a while.
Tips: How to back up Android contacts to PC in ease? Take it easy. You will learn to transfer contacts from Android phone to computer here.
If you need to preview and select your Android files before backup, you'd better choose Android Backup Software. Because it is really clear for the users when they back up Android phone to PC with this software. You can scan every kind of data as long as you want.
Step 1. Open Android Backup Software
After installing Android Backup Software on the PC, you need the open the app and go to "Android Assistant".
Step 2. Link your Android to PC
Next, please link your Android phone/tablet to the PC via a USB cable, which will not need any Internet data during the backup. The app will recognize your device in seconds.
Step 3. Select and Backup
- You will see all the contents on the left panel, and you can click one category of the list. For instance, choose the "SMS" and the messages will appear on the right part of the interface.
- Then mark the checkboxes which you want to back up. Tap on the "Export" icon to choose one format for saving. Your selected data will be backed up to the computer.
When you need to cell phone to PC and recover the deleted data from your Android device, you can try to run Android Recovery Software. This app owns backup and recovery functions at the same time. Besides the Android device, you can recover and backup your SD card with it breezily.
Step 1. Launch Android Recovery Software
In the beginning, download and install Android Recovery Software on your computer. Click the "Android Recovery" to launch the app.
Step 2. Connect the Android Device to the PC
Once launched, please connect your Android device to the PC via a USB cable. Enable the USB debugging on the Android device. The program will check your Android device.
Step 3. Select File Types to Back Up
- On the "Android Data Recovery" tab, click the "Select All" and the "Next". You will get a new page. If you don't want to root your phone, you can click the "Continue". It is no influence on backup.
- Now, select the file types on the left panel, and then you can tick off the files on the right side. Once selected, tap on the "Recover" icon and choose a folder you want to store. Your desired files will be backed up in the PC in minutes.
Maybe you like: Are you going to clear your Android phone? Are there any significant messages on your phone? It is necessary to know how to transfer text messages from Android phone to computer.
How do I back up my Android phone to my computer without any apps download?" You might ask. Actually, you can make use of your Google account in the Android settings for backup. You won't need to download any apps with this way. But the steps are complex than using the professional apps, especially when you need to restore the data on the Android phone or tablet.
Step 1. Go to Settings
On your Android device, go the Settings, go to "Accounts and backup ", and then choose the "Cloud and accounts" on the new page.
Step 2. Set Up your Google Account
Here, you need to add your Google account. Tap on the "Accounts" icon to choose the "Add account" option. Then choose the "Google". Then type your Google account on the screen.
Step 3. Backup Android to Google
When you added your Google account, please go back to the "Accounts" and choose the "Google". Tap on the email address, you will see the list of the file types.
- Tick off the boxes you would like to back up, and then press the "More" icon like three-dot on the top right corner. Finally, choose the "Sync now". The data of your Android phone will be backed up to Google.
Step 4. Login on the PC
If you want to download the Android data, you need to log in to the Google account on the web with the same address, and then you will see your Android data. If needed, you can download the files on the PC.
Bonus: How to restore the backup data from Google account to Android? You need to restore the backup data from the Google account to the Android device manually. The process is a little bit complicated.
You need to download the files one by one, and then input them to your Android phone. Sometimes you maybe find you can't open the backup files on the cell phone. To avoid this situation, you can choose Android Backup Software.
Many Android phones' manufacturers' have offered their own applications for the users to back up the phone to the PC. You can see there are a variety of backup apps about different brands of Android. The following will show you the list of these apps.
Check if you need: Different brands have different backup software. If you are an LG user, what kinds of backup ways do you know on LG backup and restore?
With a USB cable, you can back up some types of files from the Android phone or tablet to the computer manually, including videos, photos, music, and some documents. But if you want to transfer contacts from Android phone to computer or call history, text messages and so on, USB cables are useless for you. By the way, you will find that it is very slow when you back up larges files.
Step 1. Connect Android to PC
Please connect your Android phone/tablet to the PC via the USB cable. Grant to permission on the Android device.
Step 2. Go to This PC
On the PC, please click the "This PC" on the desktop, and then you choose your Android device under the "Devices and drives".
Step 3. Select Files for Backup
- When entering your Android device, you can scan the folders on the computer. Navigate to the folder which you plan to back up.
- Find your desired files and highlight them. You copy and paste these Android files from the Android device to your PC with drag and drop. Wait for some minutes, and your Android files will be backed up on the PC soon.
Accidents happen suddenly, which makes us get into the trouble. To prevent your important data from losing, Android backup to PC is the best solution. Choosing a powerful backup app will release you from large data backup. That is, you can back up Android phone to PC conveniently. It is recommended to try Android backup and restore software - Samsung Backup and Restore. This software will match your requirements perfectly. At last, welcome to write down your opinions on the reviews area.
Copyright © samsung-messages-backup.com All Rights Reserved.