Are you fond of recording videos with your Android device? As we all know, to save more and more videos on Android phone will occupy the memory, slow down the device, lead to frequent restarts and more. It is imperative for you to transfer video from Android to PC, but maybe you don't have any good ideas on it. I think most fans about recording videos are eager to solve how to transfer video from Android to PC quickly. Now, this page provides 6 practical methods for you to transfer videos from phone to computer, you can check them out without difficulty after reading the article.
Android Video Transfer -- Samsung Messages Backup is a professional application about how to transfer videos from Android to PC. This option is for the video fans to transfer videos from Android to PC in a convenient way. Besides videos, you can transfer photos, ebooks, songs, contacts and so on to your computer instantly.
- Transfer video from Android to PC in 1 click and retain 100% quality.
- Preview and transfer music, photos, books to computer selectively.
- Edit contacts, edit text messages, delete call logs on computer easily.
- Back up your whole Android phone to PC with 1 click quickly.
- Backup and restore Android device files from laptop to Android fast.
More importantly, Android Video Transfer is compatible with almost all Android phones, such as Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+/S10e/S9+/S9/S8+/S8, HTC U12+/U11+/U11/10, HUAWEI Mate X/Mate 20/Mate 10 Pro/Mate 10/Mate 9, Gionee S11/S11S/S10/S10B/S10C/S9, LG G8s/G8/G7/G6+/G6/G5, Motorola, Xiaomi, Sony, ZTE, OPPO and etc. Strongly, this app supports Android 4.0 and upper.
Welcome to download Android Video Transfer freely below.
In this part, you will know how to how to get videos from phone to computer in 1 click, so you needn't to worry transfer videos from Android to PC anymore. Follow the easy steps and finish the transferring process fast.
Step 1. Download Android Video Transfer App
First of all, you need to download Android Video Transfer on your PC then install the app. Once done, please launch it.
Step 2. Connect Android Phone to PC
Next, please connect your Android device to PC with your USB cable and make sure USB debugging mode on your smartphone. Android Video Transfer will recognize your phone quickly.
Step 3. Choose Super Toolkit
- After connecting, you will get the main page, choose "Super Toolkit" tag on the top of the page.
- Then you will see "Backup" icon on the interface, tap on it and it will pop out a window on the screen. You can tick the checkbox of "Videos" on the catalog.
- Finally, press "Back Up" icon below the catalog. Your videos on Android phone will be transferred to computer immediately.
Too many videos and music files on your Android phone, then how to delete music and videos on Android device?
If you want to send long videos from Android efficiently, try these 4 methods.
Sometimes you don't want to transfer all the videos to PC, at this moment, you'd better know how to send videos from phone to computer selectively. Powerfully, you can also select one or more videos on your Android device to transfer with Android Video Transfer. Before transfer, you can preview your videos on the computer conveniently.
Step 1. Launch Android Video Transfer and Make Connection
When downloading and installing the app on your computer, you need to launch it then make connection between your Android device and PC with USB cable. The software will detect your cellphone in a short time.
Step 2. Preview Videos on Computer
After the connection, you can see your contents be listed on the left. Choose "Videos" category on the list. Your videos will appear on the right at once.
Step 3. Transfer Video from Android to PC
- Here, you can select the videos you want to transfer optionally by ticking the little box of every video. After that, you need to click "Export" button on the top menu.
- Then you need to select a location on your computer to save your videos. The transferring process will be end in a while.
Read also: If you are a Samsung user, do you know how to transfer videos between Samsung phone and PC?
Besides downloading the professional app to transfer videos, you can choose Windows 10 Microsoft to solve how to upload videos from phone to computer. This way is to make use of the built-in application on your PC to transfer. It is a little slower than the professional transfer app, but if you have enough time, it is not a matter. By the way, this way is only effective on Windows 10 PC.
Step 1. Link Android Device to Computer
Firstly, link your Android device to computer, please remember to unlock your Android phone before the entire process finished.
Step 2. Go to Start Icon
After linking, go to "Start" icon like a small window at the bottom left. Click it and press "Photos" option to open the Photos app.
Step 3. Import Videos from Android Phone
- You are required to tap on "Import" button on the top right. Choose "From a USB device" option. The app will check your device quickly. Please click your Android device which needs to transfer.
- Preview your videos on the window, elect the videos you would like to transfer then press "Continue" icon at the bottom.
- Eventually, wait for some minutes, the videos will be transferred to your PC. If the videos are large, you need to wait longer.
Maybe you like: How to view call history on Android phone in all situations?
If you want to transfer videos from phone to computer wirelessly, Google Drive maybe a good choice. Because every person has 15 GB free storage space with Google Account, as long as you have enough space to transfer videos, you can transfer them with Google Drive. However, the transferring speed relates to your Internet speed. Moreover, you will spend a lot of Internet data to transfer if you don't have Wi-Fi.
Step 1. Install Google Drive and Sign in
To start with, download Google Drive on your Android phone. Install it successfully then launch the app. Please log into Drive with your Google account. If haven't, you need to create a Google account.
Step 2. Upload Videos from Android to Drive
- When you sign into the app, you need to tap on "Add" button on the screen to choose "Upload" option. Then press "Gallery" on the categories.
- Now, you can choose your videos on Android phone. Tap on "Upload" icon, your videos will start to upload from Android device to Google Drive.
Step 3. Log in Google Drive on PC
Turn to your PC, you are asked to log in your Google Drive with the same Google account on the website.
Step 4. Download Videos from Google Drive to PC
- When you log into Google Drive on website on PC, please tap on "Recent" option on the left. You will see your videos that you transferred just now.
- Right-click on the one of the videos, then choose "Download" on the list. Now, you are downloading the video to PC.
Bonus: Can other files be transferred from Android to PC? How to transfer Android file to PC easily?
How to transfer a video from Android to PC with email? Actually, using email to transfer video from Android to PC is a very simple solution, but it also cost your Internet data when you don't have Wi-Fi. In general, there is a mail app on Android phone, so you needn't to download another mail app.
Step 1. Find Video Files
In the beginning, you need to find your video files on your Android device. It is probable that you store it on the Gallery app.
Step 2. Send Videos to Mail
- When you find the video, press on it and you will see the "Share" icon at the bottom menu bar. Click on it and then choose "Mail" option. Here, we take Gmail as an example.
- Type your mail address on your mail app, you can use the identical mail address on "From" and "To" items. Next, click "Send" icon like a plane on the top.
Step 3. Sign in your Mail Account on computer
- On your computer, please open a browser and then sign in your mail account you just sent. You will see your video in the "Inbox".
- Click the email and right-click on the video to select "Save link as" option. You can select a location on your PC on the pop-up window. At last, the video will be downloaded to the PC.
Check if you need: How to transfer data from iPhone to Android device, is it possible?
If you neither have adequate Internet data nor install any apps on the cellphone, you may decide to use Bluetooth. Nowadays, Bluetooth has been a built-in app on the computer and Android phone, so don't worry the devices. However, few people know how to import videos from PC to phone clearly, because the transfer will last for a long time when the file is big.
Step 1. Switch on Bluetooth
- Please switch on Bluetooth on both PC and Android device. On the computer, tap on "Start" and "Settings", then hit "Devices" on the window to choose "Bluetooth and other devices". Turn on your Bluetooth.
- On your Android device, swipe down from the top of your screen and touch the Bluetooth icon.
Step 2. Connect Android Device and PC via Bluetooth
- On the PC, tap on "Add" icon on the interface, then choose "Bluetooth". Your PC starts to search for your Android phone. Once done, you will see your Android phone's name on the list.
- Click you Android device, then you're asked to pair your phone and computer.
Step 3. Send Videos via Bluetooth
- After pairing, please select "Send or receive files via Bluetooth" and then choose "Receive a file" on PC.
- On your Android phone, you can find your videos files and click "Share" to choose "Bluetooth". Tap on the name of your computer. If prompted, choose "Yes" on the cellphone.
- Your videos will be sent to the PC soon.
If you are a music fan, how to transfer music from Android device to computer safely?
It is necessary to select an excellent Android video recovery tool if you are eager to rescue your accidentally deleted videos.
Anyway, if your PC doesn't have Bluetooth, you can choose USB cable to transfer video from Android to PC as well. It is the simplest choice but it cost the most time simultaneously among these 6 methods. Therefore, if you want to save time to do other things, this method is not suitable for you.
Step 1. Establish Connection between Android and PC
With the start, you need to establish connection between your Android phone and PC and enable USB debugging on your smartphone.
Step 2. Go to This PC
- Next, enter "This PC" on the desktop of your computer, find and tap your Android device under "Devices and drives". When you go into your Android device, you can see all your folders here.
- Navigate to the "DICM" folder or maybe other folder you save the videos.
Step 3. Copy and Paste the Videos to PC
- When you find your videos, highlight the videos which you want to transfer, then right-click to choose "Copy" on the list.
- In the end, select a place on your computer to store the videos, paste them by right-clicking the mouse. Then the videos will begin to transfer to your PC. Please wait for some minutes patiently.
The 6 practical methods above will help you work out how to transfer large videos from phone to computer. As you read the article carefully, you will find that Android Video Transfer -- Samsung Messages Backup is your best and efficient choice. It can save your time greatly and you can transfer other data in ease with it. Maybe you will love this app when you try. Finally, please feel free to contact us when you have any questions about the videos transfer and leave your comments on the reviews part.
Copyright © samsung-messages-backup.com All Rights Reserved.