How to Enter Recovery Mode on Samsung with Ease [Solved]
The function of Android's Recovery Mode is similar to that of iPhone, that is to say, Recovery Mode is generally used to fix little software problems on cell phone. While an Samsung phone enters Recovery Mode, you can choose different options to make Samsung run normally and quickly as a new phone. However, how to put Samsung into Recovery Mode? Let's see the detailed user guide here together.
Samsung's Recovery Mode offers different choices for you to manage your Samsung device, the following are the options in Recovery Mode. you can check what they can do for your Samsung phone.
1. Reboot System Now: This option can help to force restart your Samsung device when your Samsung device can not turn on normally or after setting up your Samsung phone in Recovery Mode.
2. Apply Update from ADB: This option allows you to update software for Samsung from Apple Desktop Bus (ADB), which is a bit-serial computer bus connecting low-speed devices to computer, i.e. you can update your Samsung with Mac.
3. Update/Recover from SD Card: You can either update your Samsung from your SD card or recover data from SD card for Samsung.
4. Wipe Data/Factory Reset: You can completely delete all user data, app data and user preference settings from your Samsung phone, including contacts. messages, notes, photos, videos, calendars, apps, Wi-Fi account & password and etc. and it will restore your Samsung to default factory settings like a new phone.
5. Wipe Cache Partition: It will clear all cache files from Samsung phone, which can generally fix system problems on Samsung.
6. Install Zip from SD Card: It can help you install the zip files from SD card and recover data from SD card to Samsung.
7. Backup and Restore: It can help you backup Samsung data and restore backup files to Samsung.
8. Advanced: On Advanced option, there are more options for your reference, including "Reboot Recovery", "Wipe Dalvik Cache", "Wipe Battery Stats", "Report Error", "Key Test", "Show Log", "Partition SD Card", "Fix Permissions" and etc.
The way to enter Recovery Mode would be a little different on different Samsung models, but the overall approach is the same. Let's see how to perform it.
Step 1. Turn off your Samsung phone with Power button at first.
Step 2. Press "Volume Up + Power + Home" button on your Samsung phone at the same time. When the screen turns bright, please release the three buttons simultaneously and wait for a while to enter Recovery Mode.
Step 3. When you are in Recovery Mode, you can choose different options by using "Volume Up/Down" buttons and then confirm your action with "Power" button.
For example, if you want to factory reset your Samsung phone, after entering Recovery Mode, you can:
- Highlight "wipe data/factory reset" option using Volume Up/Down buttons and press Power button to confirm your action.
- Then select "yes, delete all user data" option using Volume Up/Down buttons, and then press Power button to confirm.
- Then choose "wipe cache partition" option and press Power button to verify.
- Finally, choose "reboot system now" option and press Power button to restart your Samsung phone.
Now, you have finished factory reset your Samsung phone, and you can set up your Samsung phone as a new one.
Copyright © samsung-messages-backup.com All Rights Reserved.