As the most popular smartphone ever and one of the world's largest smartphone producers, Sony has obtained millions of millions of loyal users around the world. If you are a Sony user, as time goes by, you may have numerous important data stored on your phone. To avoid losing precious data or memories from your Sony Xperia, Sony backup and restore is a must.
But to back up and restore overall Sony Xperia is a bit hard, if you have never done this before, you can refer to this article, which introduces 3 Sony backup and restore software as well as how to back up and restore Sony Xperia in 3 ways.
One of the best-to-use Sony backup and restore software is Samsung Backup and Restore. It is an easy app with just two features. With it, you can back up and restore overall Android data on computer with one click by category, including contacts, messages, call logs, photos, music, videos, documents and user apps.
Besides, the connection between Sony Backup and Restore and your phone is selective - you can choose to connect via USB cable or Wi-Fi network. And it is fast, highly secure and one-click operation without data damage and loss.
Well, Sony Backup and Restore works well with almost all Android phones and tablets running Android 4.0 and later versions, such as Samsung, LG, Huawei, Motorola, Sony, HTC, OPPO, ZTE, Google, Dell and so on. As for Sony phones, it supports all types, like Sony Xperia 5/5 Plus/4/1/1S/1.1/10 Plus/10/10 Ultra/20/8/0/X Ultra/XT Pro/XZ Premium/XZ4 Compact/XZ3/XZ3 Premium/XZ2/XZ2S/XZ2 Compact/XZ1/XZ1 Premium/XZ1 Plus/XZ1s/XZ/XZ Pro/X1/X2/1 Professional Edition/L1/L2/L3/XA1/XA2/XA2 Plus/XA3/XA3 Ultra, etc.
1. Install and launch Sony Backup and Restore on your computer, and enter in Android Backup & Restore from the toolbox.
2. Connect Sony phone to computer via a USB cable, then enable USB debugging and grant permission on your phone as prompted. After a successful connection, you will see the main interface as below.
3. Sony Xperia backup. Click Backup option from the main interface, select the data type you want to back up, find a location on your computer to store data and tap Back Up below.
After you make a backup of Sony Xperia, you can restore Sony Xperia using this app anytime you want.
1. Using the same way to connect your new phone to the computer.
2. Click Restore option from the main interface, select the target device from the list, tick the file type you want to restore and hit Restore option below to restore Sony Xperia backup to your phone.
Want to transfer files from Sony Xperia to Sony Xperia without hassle? Please try these ways.
This post provides 4 effective ways to help you back up SD card on Android. If needed, please enter it to have a look.
Sony Backup Assistant - Samsung Messages Backup, is another cool Sony backup and restore software. You can use its backup and restore features to back up and restore overall Android phone data on computer in one click. In addition, you can transfer contacts, SMS, call logs, music, videos, photos, apps, documents and more data between computer and your phone. What's more, you can also add, delete, group and edit contacts on PC, send and reply text messages, install and uninstall apps, delete call logs, export contacts to Outlook and import contacts from Outlook.
Likewise, Sony Backup Assistant is widely compatible with all Android devices running Android 4.0 and later versions, including Samsung, Sony, LG, Motorola, HTC, Huawei, Xiaomi, ZTE, etc.
1. Install and launch Sony Backup Assistant on your computer and enter in Android Assistant module from the toolbox.
2. Connect Sony Xperia to computer. And after a successful connection, you will see the main interface as below.
3. Sony backup. Select Super Toolkit on the top menu and click the Backup option to begin backup mode. Then select your source phone from the drop-down list, check the file type you want to back up, select a location on your computer to store data and tap Back Up below.
You can restore Sony Xperia after you back up Sony Xperia using this app. Let's see how to restore Sony Xperia backup on computer.
1. Connect your target phone to computer.
2. Click Super Toolkit on the top menu, tap Restore option after that, then select the target phone from the drop-down list, tick the file type you want to restore and hit Restore option below.
You might like: Searching for the Android manager for PC? Click it and you will get 3 excellent tips.
Sony Xperia Companion is a Sony manager developed by Sony company. You can use it to back up and restore Sony phone if it is compatible with your computer and phone.
To begin with, you need to install Sony Xperia Companion on your computer. After installation, how to back up Sony Xperia? Well, let's take a brief look.
1. Run Sony Xperia Companion on your computer and connect the Sony phone to the computer.
2. Click Backup option from the main interface and then follow the on-screen instructions to back up Sony Xperia.
After you back up Sony Xperia using Sony Xperia Companion, you can restore Sony Xperia backup from computer to your phone by following the steps below.
1. Run Sony Xperia Companion on your computer and connect the target Sony phone to the computer.
2. Select Restore option from the main interface.
3. Choose a backup file from the backup records, click Next and follow the on-screen prompt to restore Sony Xperia backup to your phone.
If you need to perform Sony Xperia backup and restore, you can select any way introduced in this article. But frankly speaking, I highly recommend you to try these two kinds of Sony backup and restore tools - Samsung Backup and Restore and Samsung Messages Backup, which can back up and restore overall Sony phone data. Moreover, they are easy to use, highly secure and fast. While Sony Xperia Companion is hard to find an official installation package online and may not be compatible with your computer and phone. Hence, Sony Backup and Restore or Sony Backup Assistant is the prior choice for you.
Generally, these two applications are user-friendly to use. However, if you encounter any problem during use, feel free to leave a comment below.
Copyright © samsung-messages-backup.com All Rights Reserved.