This post is going to help you find an app to back up and restore your ZTE phone in an easy way, so you can get 3 excellent ZTE backup and restore approaches here. With them, you can make the backup and restore faster-to-finished on your ZTE phone without losing quality, which will reserve your ZTE data completely.
One of the most efficient ZTE Backup and Restore tools is Samsung Backup and Restore. This ZTE Backup and Restore program can let you back up and restore your ZTE with the 1-click feature, so you will save your time a lot. Additionally, it works with most of the important data on ZTE, such as contacts, photos, apps, text messages, etc.
- Back up contacts, videos, music, and more data from the ZTE phone to the computer without trouble.
- Restore the previous backup data to your ZTE phone quickly.
- Simple to operate and make it in a few clicks.
- Support to select a location you like to store the backup data on the computer.
- USB and Wi-Fi connections are available.
- Compatible with many ZTE phones and other Android phones and tablets, including ZTE Blade 20 5G/Blade A7s 2020/Blade Max View/Blade A7/Blade 10 Prime/Axon 20 5G/ Axon 11SE 5G/Axon 11/Axon 10s Pro/nubia Red Magic 5S/ nubia Play, Motorola G Fast/G Power/G Stylus/G9, Samsung Galaxy S20/S10/S9/S8, Sony, Google, OnePlus, HTC, LG, Vivo, Huawei, and more.
Download the best ZTE backup and restore software for free.
Step 1: Install the Progam
When downloading the software on the computer, please install and launch it on the desktop.
Step 2: Connect ZTE to Computer
Connect the ZTE device to the computer with a USB cable. It will immediately detect your phone. Once connected, you will get the main page as below.
Step 3. Back Up and Restore ZTE
- Back up ZTE: Please choose the "Backup" option and select the data types you want by category. Then click the "Back Up" icon to start the backup procedure.
- Restore backup files to ZTE: Click the "Restore" option and choose the backup files on the interface. Next, you can tick off the data type you intend to restore on the right side. Finally, tap on the "Restore" icon. The program will restore your backup data to the ZTE phone.
Bonus: Desire a practical ZTE recovery tool? Let's check this post out.
Another helpful backup and restoration assistant for ZTE is Samsung Messages Backup. As the comprehensive tool, it allows you to preview and select your ZTE data on the computer before performing, and manage your files with adding, deleting, importing, exporting, copying, and more features.
- Back up all the data from ZTE phone to the computer in 1 click;
- Besides ZTE, you can back up Android data on the computer with it;
- Restore the data from computer to ZTE phone in 1 click;
- Support contacts, call logs, text messages, photos, videos, music, apps, books, and so on from ZTE phone;
- Before backup and restoration, you can view and select the desired files at first;
- Support to send and receive SMS, edit and delete contacts, and copy and move your songs on the computer;
- Support to connect ZTE to the computer via WiFi and a USB cable;
- Take screenshots of your ZTE interfaces on the computer;
- Work with almost all kinds of ZTE mobile phones and other Android phones.
Download the ZTE file manager for free below.
Step 1: Download and Install
In the beginning, please download and install this ZTE Backup and Restore app on the computer. Entering it, you need to click the "Android Assistant" option.
Step 2: Connect ZTE Phone to Computer
Next, you need to connect your ZTE phone to the computer with a USB cable and enable USB debugging on the cell phone. The app will detect and recognize your phone quickly.
Step 3: Back Up and Restore ZTE
- Once connected, please click on the "Super Toolkit" tab on the upper. If you want to back up your ZTE phone, please tap on the "Backup" icon. Then you can tick the data types you want on the pop-up page. Finally, hitting on the "Back Up" button, the app will begin to back up your ZTE data.
- If you want to restore your ZTE data from the computer to the phone, please click on the "Restore" option. Then choose the backup data on the screen and tap on the "Restore" icon. Your data will be restored to your ZTE smartphone.
Tips: How do I get my contacts back on my ZTE phone? Actually, it is easy to get your contacts back on the ZTE phone with the ZTE data manager. When going to the "Super Toolkit" and choosing the "Restore" option, you can tick off the "Contacts" option on the page, and then click the "Restore" icon. You will regain your contacts on ZTE.
If you not only want to back up your ZTE phone but also recover the deleted data on ZTE, it is most correct to choose this ZTE Recovery software - Samsung Data Recovery. This ZTE Recovery app can scan your existing and deleting data fast, and you can make a selection on the data before recovery and backup. After that, your selected data will be back.
Step 1: Download ZTE Recovery Software
Please download this ZTE Recovery software on your computer in advance. Then install and launch the app, and choose the "Android Recovery" module.
Step 2: Make a Connection between ZTE and PC
Next, using a USB cable to make a connection between your ZTE and the PC, enable USB debugging on the ZTE phone. The recovery app will check your phone in no time. Once done, please click the "Next" icon in blue.
Step 3: Back Up and Restore ZTE Data
After choosing a scanning mode, you will see your ZTE content on the left side. Then you can click one data type and it will appear on the right side. Please make a selection, tapping the "Recover" icon, the data will be backed up and restored from your ZTE phone.
Read also: Want to cope with your batches of photos and movies on the ZTE phone? With these two effective ways, you can transfer photos and movies between ZTE and computer breezily. Let's check it out.
If you don't want to download any apps to back up and restore your ZTE ZMAX or other ZTE phones, why not choose your Google account. Don't you forget you have 15 GB of free space as long as you sign up with a personal Google account? Making full use of the free storage on Google, you will find it simple to back up and restore your ZTE phone. By the way, when your data is more than 15 GB, you need to upgrade your space on Google.
Step 1: Enter the Settings App
On your ZTE mobile phone, you need to enter the Settings app at first, and then find the "Backup & reset" option on the screen.
Step 2: Add Your Google Account
Then switch on the "Backup my data" and "Automatic restore" icons. Then tap on the "Backup account" icon to click the "+ Add account" option. Typing down your information of Google account.
Step 3: Back Up and Restore ZTE via Google Account
After adding your Google account, your ZTE data will be backed up to it automatically. And the data which you backed up to this account will be restored to your ZTE phone.
When finishing reading this post, you would think that to back up and restore your ZTE phone becomes easier with these useful methods, which is the aim of us to write down it. What's more, this ZTE backup and restore utility - Samsung Backup and Restore, is downloaded and recommended by more and more users. If you want to try this professional backup and restore app for ZTE, please download it from this post.
Copyright © samsung-messages-backup.com All Rights Reserved.