On your ZTE phone, are there many photos to get stuck? If you want to release your ZTE phone and make a backup of your photos and videos, you need to solve how to transfer photos from ZTE phone to computer. What's more, it is lucky for you that you can get 4 ways to transfer your photos from the ZTE phone to the computer easily. Perhaps these methods are not perfect, but you will find the trouble will not be annoying anymore, and you can transfer your videos with them as well.
Photos and videos are the huge files on ZTE mobile phone, so if you intend to backup them via WiFi or mobile data, it will be slow and cost time a lot. Therefore, the best way is to transfer photos and videos from ZTE phone to computer in 1 click with ZTE Backup app - Samsung Messages Backup. You can choose to connect your ZTE device to the computer via a USB cable or WiFi. Furthermore, it is so stable and fast to transfer photos and videos using a USB cable for connection.
- Transfer mountains of photos and videos from ZTE cell phone to the computer fast;
- Backup and restore ZTE phone with one-click feature;
- Preview ZTE photos, videos, and other data on the computer clearly;
- Besides photos and videos, it works with contacts, call logs, text messages, music, apps, books, and so on for transfer;
- Add, delete, edit contacts, send and receive SMS, copy and create song lists, and more;
- Highly compatible with almost all the ZTE phones, such as ZTE Axon 10 Pro/Axon 9 Pro/Blade 10/Blade 20/Blade Z Max/Blade Max View/Blade 10 Prime/Blade A7 Prime, and it is effective with other brands of Android phone, like Samsung Galaxy S20/S10/S9/S8, HTC U12 Life/U12+/U11 Life/U11 Eyes/U11/U19e, Sony Xperia 1 II/Xperia 1/Xperia 5/Xperia 10 Plus, Motorola G Stylus/Moto G Powerful/Razr/E6, Huawei, OPPO, Vivo, Xiaomi, OnePlus, etc.
Download the ZTE Backup app for free below.
Step 1: Download and Install ZTE Backup App
To start with, you need to download and install this ZTE Backup software on your computer. Once done, enter it and click the "Android Assistant" module.
Step 2: Connect ZTE to Computer
Next, please connect your ZTE phone to the computer with a USB cable and enable USB debugging on the phone at the same time. This ZTE Backup app will detect your phone fast and you will see the main page.
Step 3: Go to Super Toolkit to Transfer in 1 Click
- Then tap on the "Super Toolkit" icon on the top menu, and you will see the "Backup" option. Please click on it and tick off the "Photos" and "Videos" categories on the pop-up window.
- Finally, hit on the "Backup Up" icon, and then the app will help you transfer your photos and videos immediately.
Tips: Part of people like to transfer files from Android to PC using USB cable, if it is the same to you, this post is useful to you, and you can get 6 tips from it.
If you desire to get an application that it cannot only transfer your pictures from your ZTE phone to your computer but also can recover your deleted pictures from ZTE internal storage. This ZTE Recovery app - Samsung Data Recovery is suitable for you. It can satisfy you with working out two problems in the meanwhile.
Step 1: Install ZTE Recovery App
Firstly, download and install the ZTE Recovery app on the computer. When launching it, you need to choose the "Android Recovery" tab.
Step 2: Make a Connection between ZTE and PC
Secondly, using a USB cable, you can make a connection between your ZTE smartphone and the computer. Then enable USB debugging on ZTE. Once done, hit the "Next" icon on the screen.
Step 3: Choose Scanning Modes and Transfer
- After that, you need to choose one scanning mode on the window. Then the app will scan your ZTE data quickly. Now, you can click the "Photos" option on the left panel, and then the images will show up on the right side.
- Please choose the photos you want and tap on the "Recover" icon, it will start to transfer your photos from ZTE to the computer. For videos, you can make it with the same steps.
Read also: Laptops are the common and necessary tool in our daily, so why not learn these 6 awesome methods to transfer photos from Android to laptop?
Lots of ZTE users love to use Google Drive for backup, but please don't ignore its transferring feature. Although it is not as fast as the ZTE Backup app, it is still can transfer photos from ZTE phone to the computer. However, if the storage space is full, you need to upgrade the space in advance.
Step 1: Sign in with Google Drive
While installing Google Drive on your ZTE phone, please sign in with your Google account in advance. If you don't have a Google account, please tap on the "Sign up" button on the screen.
Step 2: Transfer Photos and Videos to Drive
When signing in, please tap on the "Plus" button and choose the "Upload" option. Then you can select your photos and videos from your ZTE handset and upload them to your personal account.
Step 3: Log in for Google Drive on PC
- Once uploaded, please go to the Google Drive website on the computer and log in with the same account. Then you can see your uploaded pictures and videos.
- Touching on one file and right-clicking on it, choose the "Download" option on the list. At last, the selected image will be transferred to your computer in seconds.
Further reading: Use MacBook in life and work? These 7 ways are effective for Mac users to transfer files from Android to Mac. Let's check it out.
In addition to transfer applications, you can connect the ZTE phone to the computer directly to transfer your photos and videos. In this way, you needn't download another app on the computer or ZTE phone which will take up some space, but it is the slowest path for you to transfer batches of photos and videos. Thus, you can consider it in accordance with your real situation.
Step 1: Connect ZTE Phone to Computer with Micro USB Cable
From the beginning, please connect the ZTE phone to the computer with the micro USB cable. On your ZTE device, you need to choose the "Media device (MTP)" option on the screen.
Step 2: Enter ZTE on Computer
On the computer, click on the "File Explorer" icon, and then tap on the "This PC" icon on the desktop. After that, under the "Devices and drives" item, you will see your ZTE phone as a hard disk. Please double-click to enter it.
Step 3: Transfer Photos and Videos to Computer
In this step, you need to navigate to the folder which saves your photos and videos. Go into the folder and copy the pictures and videos you want to transfer, and then paste them to a folder on the computer. Wait for a while, you will finish the photos and videos transfer.
After reading this post, would you find that to transfer photos and videos from ZTE phone to computer is an easy thing for you have these 4 practical ways mentioned above? If they are helpful, welcome to share this post with your friends. What's more, this ZTE Backup app - Samsung Messages Backup can transfer all the photos and videos from ZTE to the computer in 1 click, which save your time very much. Last but not least, please feel free to contact us when having questions.
Copyright © samsung-messages-backup.com All Rights Reserved.