How to Transfer Photos, Movies Between ZTE and Computer
With the widespread use of functional smart phone, people have spent much more time playing with their mobile phone and they are likely to save some precious data on their device, such as contacts, photos, family videos, and so on. It becomes necessary to transfer photos and movies between ZTE and computer because It is nothing unusual for users to lose files from their mobile phone accidentally due to improper operations, device broken, formatted or crashed.
While, the point is that many users have forgotten to keep a backup file on computer. If they use wrong recovery software to restore lost data, they may lose those vital files forever, which must be troublesome. In this article, we will share two useful methods to help you transfer photos and videos from ZTE to computer, and vice versa.
To avoid struggling to find recovery software to retrieve lost data or suffering from losing them forever, Coolmuster studio produces a full-featured Android data manager tool called ZTE Data Transfer for ZTE C2017/C2016/A2018/A3/A2015/BV0710/V0840 and etc., to help you backup files from your ZTE phone to computer and import files from computer into your ZTE device.
What Can ZTE Data Transfer Do for You:
- Enables you to transfer photos, videos and music between ZTE and computer as you like.
- Save contacts, messages or other files on your ZTE phone to computer.
- Install and uninstall Android APK files on computer directly.
- Manage, edit, delete contacts and text messages on computer.
What's more, this program can be compatible with all Android phones. Thus, if you own a Samsung, LG, Sony, Motorola, HTC or other Android phone instead of ZTE smart phone, it will be always useful. Now you can download the free trial version and follow the steps to learn how to transfer photos between ZTE and computer.
Step 1. Launch the Program, Connect ZTE Phone to PC
To begin with, install and operate this program on your computer. Then hook up your phone to computer via a USB cable. After that, this software will remind you to enable USB debugging on your phone, please follow the steps to complete it, so that your device will be detected smoothly.
Step 2. Transfer Photos/Movies from ZTE to Computer
This program will show the whole phone files on the left panel. Now if you need to transfer photos between ZTE and computer, you should press "Photo" option first. Then you will see all pictures displayed on the menu one by one. And if you want backup pictures from ZTE to PC, you can mark your photos and hit the "Export" icon, soon you will get all photos on computer without any loss.
Step 3. Copy Photos and Videos from Computer to ZTE Phone
Press "Import", you can copy files from computer to your ZTE phone within minutes. The same operations as you want to export or download movies between ZTE and computer.
See, with a few clicks, you can transfer any file on your ZTE phone from/to computer without difficulty by running this ZTE Data Transfer. This program is quite easy to use, right? Don't hesitate to work it as your best backup assistant.
1. Plug your ZTE phone into your PC via a USB cable. After the connection, you may get a prompt about selecting a connection type, just choose the Media Device MTP.
2. Navigate to the left corner of your computer screen and click the Windows logo, then, click the folder-shaped icon in the lower-left side of the Start window. This will open the File Explorer program.
3. Find the name of your ZTE phone from the left side bar of the File Explorer and click to open it.
4. Now, you can decide to go to the "Internal Storage" or the "SD card" folder according to where your media files are saved.
5. Open the folder labeled "DCIM" where your photos and videos are stored. Find other folders if your media files are not there.
6. Now, you can select the photos and videos you want to move to your computer and copy and paste them to your computer. You can create a folder on your computer to save the transferred files.
7. If you want to transfer photos and videos from computer to ZTE phone, you can select the files, copy them and paste to the Camera folder (or other folder where your media files are in) on your ZTE phone.
Copyright © samsung-messages-backup.com All Rights Reserved.