There are piles of accidents on deleting the memorable videos around us every day. Sometimes you forget to lock your Android phone and put it in your trouser pocket, the videos would be deleted unconsciously. To recover deleted videos on Android is emergent at the very moment. Once, it was a pity that you didn't know how to recover deleted videos from Android. At present, it is lucky because we offer 3 effective methods to you. Read the article and they belong to you.
Before the introduction, you have to know something important. First, don't operate your Android phone until you recover deleted videos on Android phone. Second, switch off the Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and Internet data on your Android device. These two behaviors are to prevent the new data to overwrite your deleted videos.
If you want to recover deleted videos on Android efficiently, you'd better select Deleted Video Recovery -- Samsung Data Recovery. This is a kind of effective recovery app, which helps you solve how to recover deleted videos from Android. Moreover, you can also recover deleted photos, music and documents with it.
- Restore deleted video on Android efficiently.
- Recover deleted photos, music, documents on Android phone breezily.
- Transfer the file from Android phone to the PC easily.
- Recover deleted call logs, contacts and text messages on Android device in a short time.
- With high compatibility, you can use Android Video Recovery on Motorola Moto Z2/ Moto Z/Moto G7/ Pixel 3, OPPO R19/R17/R15/R13/R11/R11, Samsung Galaxy Note 10+/Note 10/Note 9/Note 9 Plus/Note 8, Galaxy S10/S10+/S10e/S9+/S9/S8+/S8, HTC U12+/U11+/U11/10, Sony Xperia 5/1/XZ3/XZ2/10+/10/XA2, Huawei, Xiaomi, ZTE and so on.
Download Android Video Recovery free.
Step 1. Install Deleted Video Recovery
Firstly, when you download Deleted Video Recovery on your PC, double click to install it please. Then you can launch the app.
Step 2. Insert Android SD Card into Computer
Secondly, press "SD Card Recovery" on the interface. Then plunk out your SD card from Android phone and insert it into the PC with an SD card reader. The app will read your SD card automatically in minutes.
Step 3. Recover Deleted Videos on Android
- Thirdly, you will see your Micro SD card appears on the screen. Please tap on "Next" at the bottom right of the page.
- Next, you can view a list on the left and click on "Videos" option of the list. Your existing and deleted video files will show on the right. When you press "Only display the deleted item(s)", you will only see the deleted videos on the right side in red.
- Select the deleted videos and hit "Recover" button under the videos. After a while, the deleted videos will be recovered on Android phone.
Tips: If you need to transfer the data from Android to computer, then how to move data from Android to PC?
While you have backed up the deleted videos on computer, how to get back deleted videos on Android phone? In this situation, you can make use of Android Data Restoration App -- Samsung Messages Backup to restore your videos from PC to Android device. This is a shortcut because you can restore all the deleted videos in 1 click.
Step 1. Download and Install Android Data Restoration
To start with, you need to download the app below and install it on your PC. After that, launch the app.
Step 2. Make connection between PC and Android Device
After launching, please set up connection between your PC and Android device with USB cable, Android Data Restoration app will detect your smartphone quickly.
Step 3. Choose Super Toolkit
- When linking successfully, you will see the main interface. Click "Super Toolkit" tab on the top of the interface. Then choose "Restore" icon on the left.
- You will see a pop-up page. Choose your Android device on the pop-up page and tap on "Restore" at the bottom. Finally, Android Data Restoration app will restore your videos from the PC to Android device.
Maybe you like: How to recover deleted call logs easily?
It is possible that you think you have lost the deleted videos on Android phone but they still exist on the corner where you don't realize. If you have installed Google Drive and applied the app on your Android device, you would find the deleted videos probably. The following will show you how to retrieve deleted videos.
Step 1. Install Google Drive
In the beginning, if you delete Google Drive, perhaps you need to download Google Drive on your Android phone again.
Step 2. Open Google Drive
Please open your Google Drive on your Android device. And sign into the app with your personal Google account which you use before you deleted the videos.
Step 3. Go to Trash Folder
- Next, in the upper left, tap on "Menu" icon, then choose "Trash" category on the list. You will find all your deleted files are here. Now, select your deleted videos.
- Press "More" button on the upper right corner like three-dot. Click "Restore" icon. The deleted videos will be retrieved on your Android phone at the end.
Note: If your deleted videos save in Trash folder of Google Drive more than 30 days, the app will auto-delete your videos and you can't recover permanently.
This article introduces three practical methods on how to recover deleted videos from Android phone. Among these methods, Deleted Video Recovery -- Samsung Data Recovery is the most professional application to help you recover deleted videos on Android phone. With it, you will recover the deleted videos and other data efficiently, so it is worthy to try.
More important for every user, although we can recover deleted videos on Android with the apps, we'd better have a good habit to back up the valuable videos on your PC or SD card, which will reduce the accidents on deleting videos by chance. At last, welcome to type down your opinions on comments area.
Copyright © samsung-messages-backup.com All Rights Reserved.