In our work and lives, we meet the loss of data from our mobile phones. Although ZTE makes a great achievement currently, it would be possible that you lose the something important, such as text messages, on your ZTE phone by accident, If you are eager to find the best ZTE recovery tool to recover deleted text messages and other data on ZTE, please read this article carefully and you will get 3 useful tips.
This comprehensive ZTE Recovery Tool - Samsung Data Recovery has a wide coverage of data. Thus, you can not only recover deleted files on ZTE, but also backup the existing data from ZTE to the computer. If you have a try on it, you would understand how nice it is. Now let me show you in details.
- Recover deleted call logs, contacts, text messages, photos, music, documents, videos, etc. on ZTE phone.
- Besides recovering deleted data, it can back up all the data on the computer easily.
- Support to view the deleted files on the screen, so you can select the data you want to recover.
- Work with the SIM card and SD card on Android and you can recover deleted files from the SIM card and SD card.
- Save data as different formats, such as PNG, HEIC, JPEG, DOC, DOCX, XLSL, PDF, BMP, MP4, and so on.
- Easy to control and you can recover deleted data in 3 steps.
- Two scanning modes for you to select.
- It is compatible with multiple ZTE and many other brands of Android phone, like ZTE Axon 10 Pro/Axon 9 Pro/Blade 10/Blade 20/Blade Z Max/Blade Max View/Blade 10 Prime/Blade A7 Prime/Blade A5/Blade A3/Blade L8, Huawei Mate Xs/Mate 30 Pro/Mate 30/Mate 20 Pro/Mate 20 X/ Mate 20//Mate X, OPPO A31/A91/A9/A5RENO/Reno2 F/Reno2 Z/Reno Z/Reno 10x/ZoomK3, Samsung, Xiaomi, Sony, Vivo, HTC, OnePlus. and more.
Download the ZTE Recovery app for free below.
- You can only connect your ZTE phone to the computer via a USB cable.
- Support Android phone only.
- Deep scan for deleted files will need more time.
Step 1: Download ZTE Recovery App
First of all, you need to download this ZTE Recovery app on the computer, and then install and enter the program. Then choose the "Android Recovery" module.
Step 2: Connect ZTE to the PC
Next, please connect the ZTE phone to the PC via a USB cable. Then enable USB debugging on the settings and the app will scan the content of the ZTE fast. Now please click the "Next" icon.
Step 3: Recover Deleted Files on ZTE
- Thirdly, you need to choose a scanning mode on the screen and root it. And you will see the ZTE content on the list. Please click the category which you would like to recover on the list and make a selection on the deleted files on the right side.
- Finally, tap on the "Recover" button at the bottom. This ZTE Recovery app will start to retrieve your selected files.
Tips: Advantages of Rooting: Rooting your ZTE phone, it will benefit you a lot. First, you can access all the apps and files on the ZTE phone. Second, the mobile phone will perform in a great level. More importantly, you can increase the battery life of ZTE phone.
The second method is recovering data via Google. There are two part for you, including Google Photos and Google account which are all effective on ZTE recovery. However, It is limited for you to recover deleted files via Google. Please follow me to discover the secrets.
Lots of people like to upload their photos on Google Photos, so that they can release the storage room on the ZTE phone. If you use Google Photos as well, you must realize how to restore deleted pictures from Google Photos.
- You have 15 GB free storage space on Google Photos.
- The deleted photos will stay in the trash for 60 days.
- No ads and no information leakage.
- You can sign in to Google Photos to manage your photos anytime and anywhere.
- Only support pictures.
- Need to turn on data network or WiFi when managing the pictures.
Step 1: Log in
On your ZTE phone, enter your Google Photos and log in with your account and password.
Step 2: Go to the Trash
When entering it, please tap on the "Menu" icon on the top of the left, and then click the "Trash" option.
Step 3: Restore Deleted Photos on ZTE
In the trash, you can find your deleted photos. Touch and hold the deleted picture you want, and tap on the "Restore" icon. Your deleted photos will be restored immediately.
See also: Besides the ZTE phone, you can recover deleted messages from Android phone in 4 useful ways.
Adding Google account is another helpful method to recover media data on ZTE. You needn't download any apps on your smartphone, so it is easy to recover deleted files on ZTE in this way. But you need to back up your data on Google account in advance. Then you can restore it effortlessly.
- Needn't download another app on your ZTE phone.
- Restore deleted files easily and quickly.
- Backup and restore data whenever you want.
- You can't recover deleted files without backup.
- It will take plenty of data network when you don't connect WiFi.
Step 1: Go to Settings
Please go to the settings app on your ZTE phone, and then click the "Backup & reset" option.
Step 2: Adding Google Account
Then you need to click the "Backup" icon and add your Google account on it. If needed, please input the password.
Step 3: Restore Data on ZTE
At last, tap on the backup files and then click the "Restore" button. Wait for a while, you will regain your deleted files on ZTE.
Read also: While getting a new Android phone, it is urgent to transfer files from the old Android phone to the new one. Let's see the Android to Android transfer methods.
Restoring data from an SD card is easy than recovering from Android internal storage. If you back up your ZTE data on the SD card, you can recover them on ZTE without trouble. And you can check out the advantages, disadvantages, and usage of retrieving data from the SD card.
- It is simple to recover data from an SD card to the ZTE.
- You can reserve many media data on an SD card, containing songs, videos, movies, and more.
- You can backup and restore media files on the SD card merely.
- If your ZTE phone doesn't support external storage, you need an SD card reader to make a connection between the SD card and the PC.
Step 1: Connect your ZTE Phone to the PC
Please connect your ZTE cell phone to the PC with a USB cable. Please give the permission to the PC. Then the computer will detect your phone fast.
Step 2: Plug the SD Card to the PC
Next, you need to plug your SD card to the PC using a reader. The SD card will be as a hard drive on the computer.
Step 3: Restore Data from the SD Card to your ZTE
- Clicking the "This PC" icon and find your SD card under the "Devices & drives", you need to enter the SD card. Then you can restore the backup files which you want to recover with drag and drop.
- Now, please wait for a minute, the data will be recovered on the ZTE phone.
Bonus: If you would like to get the detailed guide to recover deleted photos from SD card, please click on this article.
From this article, you can learn about 3 tips on ZTE recovery tool, and it is recommended that the best ZTE Recovery app - Samsung Data Recovery is most professional. You can recover many different data on ZTE phone, and it can work with the ZTE internal storage and the SD card.
Copyright © samsung-messages-backup.com All Rights Reserved.