Most of us think it time-consuming to transfer data from a phone to another. Indeed, we have stored bulks of files on the old phone over the years. So, how to transfer data from Samsung to Xiaomi phone quickly? Rest assured. That's the problem we will solve today. You can complete the transfer easier with the 4 efficient approaches below.
By the way, they all have their own advantages so that you can learn about their features before selection.
This Samsung to Xiaomi transfer - Samsung Data Transfer, is a professional transfer tool. It can transfer multiple data types at the same time. What's more, almost all important files are supported, such as contacts, videos, text messages, photos, apps, etc. You can select data by category on the interface.
- It can also transfer documents, music, call logs, and more from Samsung to Xiaomi.
- Support to transfer files between other brands of Android devices and iOS devices.
- Transfer contacts and other files from Android to iOS and vice versa.
- USB and Wi-Fi connections are supported in Samsung to Xiaomi transfer.
- Compatible with most Android and iOS handsets, like Samsung Galaxy S20/S10/S9, Samsung Galaxy Tab S/Galaxy Tab 4/Galaxy Tab S5e, Mi 10/9 /9 Lite/9T Pro/9T/9 SE/8, OPPO, Vivo, Google, Lenovo, iPhone, iPad, and so on.
Download the Samsung Data Transfer for free below.
Step 1. Install the Transfer Software
Please download its package and install it on the computer. Then run it on the desktop.
Step 2. Connect Samsung and Xiaomi to the Computer
Connect both mobile devices to the computer via USB cables. And it will detect them in a short time. Don't forget to enable the USB debugging mode on them.
Step 3. Send Files from Samsung to Xiaomi
- Make sure your Xiaomi phone is on the "Destination" side. Then, select the desired data types on the panel. Finally, you can tap the "Start Copy" button to begin the process.
- When the transferring process comes to a close, you can disconnect your devices from the computer.
You might like: These 5 useful Mi assistant apps can perfectly take the place of Mi PC Suite. Let's have a look.
Mi Mover was only compatible with MIUI devices originally, but now it is available for other Android devices. It can transfer apps, app data, audios, videos, etc., from one phone to a Mi phone. Therefore, you can use it to transfer data from Samsung to Redmi Note 4. By the way, please note that only Xiaomi devices can be the target device with Mi Mover.
Step 1. Download Mi Mover
Download and install Mi Mover on both phones. Then you can open it by clicking the Settings and choose the "Additional settings" option.
Step 2. Link Samsung to Xiaomi
Tap the "I'm a receiver" icon on the Samsung phone and the "I'm a recipient" sign on Xiaomi. Then scan the on-screen QR code for connection.
Step 3. Select File Types to Send
Tick the types of files you want and initiate the transfer by pressing the "Send" button. It will send the selected files at once.
Read also: You can easily transfer data from Huawei to Xiaomi with these 6 handy ways.
ShareMe supports many Android brands, such as Xiaomi, OPPO, Samsung, OnePlus, and more. So there is no doubt that it can transfer data from Samsung to Xiaomi. It can share multiple kinds of files, like, apps, music, apps, etc. All in all, you can get a pleasant experience with this tool.
Step 1. Install ShareMe
Download and install it from Google Play. Then run it on both devices.
Step 2. Set Up for Connection
Next, choose the "Send" option on the Samsung device and the "Receive" option on the Mi phone. You're required to scan the QR code to make them connected.
Step 3. Send Photos from Samsung to Xiaomi
Click the "Photos" tab on the top and select the photos on Samsung. Then tap the "Send" icon again. The app will share your desired images from Samsung to Xiaomi.
Further reading: Want to transfer iPhone data to Xiaomi? Please infer to these 5 methods, and they will give you a smooth transfer experience.
"I want to transfer several contacts from my old Samsung to the new Xiaomi phone, is there a simple way to transfer?" In the case of meeting the same situation, please use Bluetooth. It's a suitable way to transfer small size files between Android devices.
Step 1. Enable Bluetooth
Please enable Bluetooth on both mobile phones: enter the Settings app and choose the "Bluetooth" option.
Step 2. Pair Samsung and Xiaomi
Tap your device on the available list on the screen. To pair both devices, please confirm the request on the other device.
Step 3. Select Samsung Contacts to Send
- Enter the Contacts app on Samsung and hit the "Menu" icon like three dots > "Share" option. Then select desired contacts.
- Once selected, please tap the "Share" > "Bluetooth" > your Xiaomi device. It will send them to your Xiaomi phone in no time.
That's all about how to transfer data from Samsung to the Xiaomi phone. Which ways do you like from the mentioned above? Of course, the one-click tool is always popular with most users. It is wise to select the Samsung Data Transfer to transfer all files at once. Let's go now.
Copyright © samsung-messages-backup.com All Rights Reserved.