Millions of Xiaomi users store photos, videos, and other files on their phone. If you are also a Xiaomi user and have the same concern, this article which focuses on Xiaomi backup to PC can give you a hand. It will offer you 5 top ways on Mi phone backup, and you can cope with your files on the Xiaomi phone without hassle.
Although there are mountains of files on your Xiaomi phone, you can do Xiaomi backup to PC in 1 click with this Xiaomi backup and restore prorgam - Samsung Backup and Restore. It is a noticeable program to back up and restore the data between Xiaomi phone and the computer.
- Quickly back up call logs, contacts, text messages, videos, photos, music, apps and documents from the Xiaomi mobile phone and tablet to the computer.
- Restore the previous backup files from the computer to any Xiaomi devices in 1 click.
- You can selectively back up and restore the Xiaomi data by category on the interface.
- Freely choose the make a connection between Xiaomi and the PC with USB and Wi-Fi.
- Support almost all the Xiaomi devices and other brands of Android phone and tablet, including Xiaomi 10/9/8, Xiaomi Mix 3/2S/2/1, Xiaomi Note series, Redmi 10X/K30/Note 8, Redmi 8/7/6, Samsung Galaxy Tab S/Galaxy Tab 4/Galaxy Tab S5e/Galaxy Tab S6, Sony Xperia 10/Xperia 5/Xperia 1/Xperia L4, and so on.
Download the program and try to back up your Xiaomi phone for free with it.
Step 1: Download and Install the Program
Download the program on your computer and install it to the desktop. Then run the program directly.
Step 2: Make Xiaomi Connected to PC
Then take a USB cable to make your Xiaomi phone connected to the PC and enable USB debugging on the Xiaomi device. The software will detect your mobile phone instantly.
Step 3; Back Up Xiaomi to PC
- Once connected, to back up your Xiaomi to the PC, you can tap on the "Backup" option on the interface.
- And then you will see your Xiaomi data types on the page, please select the desired types by ticking checkboxes. Tap on the "Back Up" button to begin the backup process.
When you want to know how to back up Redmi 4 to PC, you'd better make use of a powerful Mi backup software. In this way, it will be easy to handle your files. This Xiaomi Backup software - Samsung Messages Backup is for Xiaomi phone to transfer files in the most rapid rate, so you can back up and restore your files from Mi phone to the PC breezily.
- You can back up Xiaomi files on the PC with 1-click feature.
- In addition, it supports to transfer Android data on computer in 1 click as well.
- Restore from the computer to the Xiaomi phone in seconds.
- Preview the files on the computer with the large screen.
- Add, delete, edit, copy, move, and etc. files on the computer with this app.
- You can share files from the computer to another mobile phone.
- There is no ads on the interface and it will keep your files from danger.
- It has high compatibility with almost all Xiaomi phones and other Android phones, such as Xiaomi, Redmi, Huawei, OPPO, OnePlus, Google, Motorola, HTC, ZTE, etc.
Download this Xiaomi Backup app below.
Step 1: Download and install
From the outset, you need to download this Xiaomi Backup software on the PC, and then launch the app to click the "Android Assistant" module.
Step 2: Connect Xiaomi Phone to PC
Next, please connect your Xiaomi phone to the PC with a USB cable, and enable USB debugging on the Settings app of Xiaomi Phone. This app will detect your phone quickly.
Step 3: Go to Super Toolkit
- Once connected, please tap on the "Super Toolkit" tab on the top menu. Then tap on the "Backup" option and you will get a new pop-up page. Ticking off the data on the page, you need to tap on the "Back Up" button at the bottom.
- Finally, the files will be transferred from the Xiaomi phone to the computer in seconds.
See also: If there is an article that would tell you 6 useful tips about Xiaomi file transfer, why not have a read?
As a Xiaomi user, you have a bonus, which you can download Mi PC Suite from the official website and use it to transfer files. With Mi PC Suite, you have no worry about personal information leakage and you can back up and restore all the files conveniently. Thus, you can back up the large size of the videos from your Xiaomi phone to the PC at a fast rate. However, this backup software only provides services for Xiaomi phone, so you can't transfer files on the other Android phone.
Step 1: Download Mi PC Suite on the PC
First of all, please download the Mi PC Suite on the PC which is Windows OS (This app doesn't support Mac OS). And then install it by double-clicking.
Step 2: Link Xiaomi Phone to the PC
Second, you need to link your Mi phone to the PC via a USB cable. It will automatically install the required drivers to connect your phone to the PC fast.
Step 3: Back Up Files on the PC
Third, on the interface, you can choose the data to manage. And you can tap on the "Backup" icon, the app will back up your files on the PC in no time.
Read also: If you are a Samsung user, please check it out about Samsung backup to PC with 6 helpful ways.
Actually, using Mi account to back up data means that you back up the data to the Mi Cloud. In general, every user of Xiaomi has 12 GB free space of Mi Cloud. So, you can make full use of the space to back up your files. And you can download the backup files on the computer easily. Besides, you can upgrade your cloud space by payment.
Step 1: Sign in with Mi Account
First, go to the "Settings" app on the home page, and then click the "Mi Account" option. Please sign in with your personal Mi account.
Step 2: Enter Mi Cloud
After signed in, you will see the "Mi Cloud" on the interface. And there are sorts of data on it.
Step 3: Back Up Files on Mi Account
At an end, you need to turn on the "Backup" features next to the data, and the data will be backed up automatically.
Further reading: As we know, the data on the Android phone is the most important, such as contacts. Thus, the method to protect your contacts is to transfer contacts from Android phone to computer.
The fifth Mi backup method we are going to introduce is the Local Backup. This way is easiest in the world that you needn't download any apps on your Xiaomi mobile phone or the computer. And you need to understand that the local place for backup is depending on yourself. For example, you can choose your SD card as the backup space. Let's see how to do.
Step 1: Find the Local Backup Feature
- On your Xiaomi phone, please get into the Settings app and find the "Additional settings" option. Then you need to tap on the "Backup & Reset" and the "Backup" buttons. Now, you can see the "Local backups" feature on the screen.
- If prompted, you need to type your password of your Xiaomi phone.
Step 2: Choose the Data for Backup
After that, please click on the "Back up" icon at the bottom. Then you will see two major types which contain the "System" and the "Apps" types.
Step 3: Back Up Data via Local Backup
- When entering the "System" type, you will see the "Gallery", "Browser", "Settings", "Contacts", "Weather", and more options on the screen. You need to select them which you want to back up and tap on the "OK" button.
- Once selected, please tap on the "Back up" icon at the bottom. Wait for a while, the backup process will be end.
To back up Mi phone's files on the PC is important for per user, and you ought to learn about these 5 efficient solutions to transfer Mi data to the PC or other places, With the 5 ways, you can not only make Xiaomi backed up to PC easily, but also you can restore the data without trouble when you are in need. Therefore, you have no reason to reject these tips at all. By the way, this Mi Phone backup and restore software - Samsung Backup and Restore is extremely good at backing up and restoring data. Have a try and you will love to transfer files from Xiaomi to the computer with it.
Copyright © samsung-messages-backup.com All Rights Reserved.