After the Xiaomi Mix series, Xiaomi 10 continues to attract people's attention. If you plan to switch Huawei to Xiaomi, you would need to transfer data from Huawei to Xiaomi. For your convenience, we have introduced 6 fast and safe methods in this post. You can use them to finish your transfer with ease.
How do I transfer data from Huawei to Xiaomi? Actually, I can complete the file transfer quickly because of using this Xiaomi Transfer software - Samsung Data Transfer. It can quickly scan data and transfer various data types efficiently.
Amazingly, it can achieve the Android data transfer via USB and Wi-Fi. So you can transfer contacts, text messages, photos, videos, and more with a USB cable or wirelessly.
- Seamlessly transfer apps, documents, music, photos, contacts, videos, etc., from Huawei to Xiaomi.
- Also support to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone, including notes, contacts, bookmarks, books, and calendars.
- Effective to send contacts, videos, music, photos, and more from the iOS device to the Android device.
- Fast transfer contacts and documents from Android to iOS.
- Compatible with most Android and iOS devices, such as Huawei nova 8 SE/Mate 40 RS Porsche Design/Mate 40 Pro+/Mate 30E Pro 5G, Redmi Note 9/10X/K30/Note 8, Mi 10/9 /9 Lite/9T Pro/9T/9 SE/8 /8 Lite/8 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro/iPhone 12/iPhone 11 Pro/11/XS/X/XR, Google, OnePlus, OPPO, Samsung, Sony, ZTE, HTC, and so on.
Download the data transfer tool for free below.
Step 1. Install the Program
Please download and install the program on your computer.
Step 2. Confirm the Source and Destination Device
- Then, connect your Xiaomi and Huawei devices to the computer using USB cables. Make sure the Huawei phone is at the "Source" side, and the Xiaomi phone is at the "Destination" side.
- If needed, you can change their place by clicking the "Flip" button.
Step 3. Transfer Huawei Data to Redmi
Please select the data types you want on the middle panel and tap the "Start Copy" icon to begin the transfer process. After finished, you will see the Huawei files on the Xiaomi phone.
Tips: Can Phone Clone transfer Huawei to Xiaomi? Maybe you prepare to transfer data with Huawei Phone Clone, but unfortunately, it cannot perform the Huawei to Xiaomi transfer. It only works as the Huawei device is the receiver.
Mi Mover is a useful official data transfer app of Xiaomi. It can move files from an Android phone to a Mi phone without the hassle. It also supports the transmission speed of up to 6 MB/s to achieve the file transfer fast. Additionally, it can transfer contacts, emails, settings, bookmarks, etc.
Step 1. Download Mi Mover
In the beginning, please download and install the Mi Mover app on both handsets.
Step 2. Prepare to Send Data
Tap the "I'm a sender" option on Huawei and the "I'm a recipient" on Xiaomi. Then let Huawei scan the QR code on Xiaomi for connection.
Step 3. Select Data to Transfer
To transfer files from Huawei to Xiaomi, please select what you want on Huawei and tap the "Send" icon to initiate the process. You will quickly get the Huawei data on the Xiaomi phone.
Read also: Can you transfer files from Huawei to Samsung in 1 tap? Let's get these 6 must-know tricks here.
Don't forget the Bluetooth that can clone data from Huawei to Redmi. Moreover, it can transfer them wirelessly. As long as you enable the Bluetooth on both phones, you can use it without any apps. But it will take much time if you would like to transfer big files via Bluetooth.
Step 1. Turn on Bluetooth
Scroll down the screen, and you can turn the Bluetooth on directly. If you can't find it here, please go to the Settings app and switch it on.
Step 2. Pair Huawei and Xiaomi
Please find your device on the available list for pairing.
Step 3. Pick Huawei Data to Send
After that, please enter the File Manager on Huawei and navigate to the files you intend to transfer. Once selected, tap the "Share" > "Bluetooth" option and choose your Mi phone. It will send the selected files to the Redmi phone immediately.
Further reading: What can help you back up Xiaomi to the PC? Please check these 5 top methods.
If you have a Google account, it's time to make use of it now. This part will tell you how to sync Huawei content to Xiaomi via Google account. Google offers 15 GB of free space to every user. Please make sure there is adequate cloud storage space on your Google account. If not, please upgrade your plan.
Step 1. Back Up Data from Huawei to Google
- Above all, you need to back up the desired data from Huawei to your Google account. Open the Settings app and click the "System" > "Backup & restore" > "Back up to Google" option. Then enable the backup feature.
- Next, please choose the "Backup account" option to sign in with your Google account.
Step 2. Add the Same Account on Redmi
- Now, you can sync files on Redmi by adding the same Google account. Please launch the Mi phone's Settings app and hit the "Account & sync" > "Add account" > "Google" option to type the Google account that you use on the Huawei phone.
- The Huawei data will be synchronized to the Mi phone automatically.
Maybe you need: Switch your old iPhone to a new Xiaomi phone? If needed, you can transfer iPhone data to Xiaomi in a fast way.
ShareMe supports many Android devices, including Huawei, Xiaomi, Samsung, OPPO, and more. It can share files without the internet or mobile data, such as images, videos, music, apps, etc. What's more, it is also an ad-free transfer tool. But sometimes it will stop working without any reason.
Step 1. Download ShareMe
Please download and install it on the Huawei and Xiao devices. Then launch it on Xiaomi and press the "Receive" icon.
Step 2. Select Huawei File
Please run it on Huawei and click the "Send" icon. Then you can select files you plan to send from the Huawei device. Next, click the "Send" button.
Step 3. Connect Huawei to Xiaomi and Send Files
It will begin to search for available devices. Please choose your Mi phone when it appears. It will send the selected data after you accept the connection ID on the Xiaomi phone.
You might like: Want to transfer files from Huawei to Mac? Here's are 5 authoritative solutions for your inference.
CLONEit does well in backing up and transferring files from one phone to another, so it's suitable to transfer files from Huawei to Redmi with it. It can help you send 12 types of files at least and is faster than Bluetooth. Additionally, it can also uninstall apps and clean up space.
Step 1. Install CLONEit
You can easily download this app from Google Play. Then install it on both mobile phones.
Step 2. Preparation
- Then, select the "Sender" on the source device and the "Receiver" on the target device.
- To link both devices, you need to tap your device on the search interface and scan the QR code.
Step 3 Transfer Files from Huawei to Redmi
Now, please pick out what you want to send on Huawei and tap the "Start" button. The app will transfer them without delay.
Have you learned about these 6 Huawei to Xiaomi transfer approaches? It's believed that you will efficiently complete the data transfer with them. But if you need to transfer groups of data, we will recommend this transfer tool - Samsung Data Transfer, which can copy all files in 1 click. Let's try it.
Copyright © samsung-messages-backup.com All Rights Reserved.