iPhone has received huge support from people all over the world since its introduction in 2007. Up today, the brand remains one of the top technological brands.
If you have just purchased your iPhone and want to transfer your data from your Samsung phone to your new iPhone, keep reading to find out: Samsung to iPhone Transfer - Switching from Samsung to iPhone.
Move to iOS is an app developed by Apple. The app has made it easier to move any form of data from an Android device to a new iPhone. You can use it to switch from Samsung Galaxy to your new iPhone.
Supported files: contacts, messages, camera photos, videos, bookmarks, mail accounts, and calendar events.
Supported Samsung devices: Samsung Galaxy S10/S9/S8/S7/S6/S5, Galaxy Note9/8/7/6, Galaxy A9/A8/A7/A6, Galaxy J8/J7/J6/J5, and tablets running Android 4.0 and later.
Supported iOS devices: iPhone or iPad running iOS 9 and later.
Before you start the transfer, the first thing to do is to download the Move to iOS app from the Google Play store. After installing the app in your Samsung phone, connect both devices on the same Wi-Fi then proceed as follows.
#1. Connect Samsung Galaxy and iPhone.
#2. Transfer Data from Samsung to iPhone.
Support multiple kinds of files.
(1) You can transfer many kinds of files at one time when setting up your new iPhone. If you have already set up it, you need to erase your iPhone and go from the first step. Otherwise, you need to transfer files manually.
(2) Any slight interruption will force you to begin the process.
(3) Complex steps.
Samsung Data Transfer is a software developed to enable an effortless transfer of data from one phone to another phone. One of the most critical data that phone users always want to move as soon as possible is their contact list. The software allows you to do this within minutes. The only thing you need is two USB cables.
Key Features of Samsung Data Transfer:
(1) Android to Android Transfer: Support contacts, text messages, call logs, music, photos, videos, documents, and apps.
(2) Android to iOS Transfer: Support contacts and documents.
(3) iOS to Android Transfer: Support contacts, text messages, books, music, photos, and documents.
(4) iOS to iOS Transfer: Support contacts, notes, calendars, bookmarks, and books.
(5) Supported Android devices: Samsung Galaxy S10/S9/S8/S7/S6/S5, Galaxy Note9/8/7/6, Galaxy A9/A8/A7/A6, Galaxy J8/J7/J6/J5, and more. Other Android phones and tablets running Android 2 and later are also supported.
(6) Supported iOS devices: iDevices running iOS 5 to 12 are supported, including iPhone XR/XS/X Max/8/7/6, iPad, iPod touch.
The following are the steps of the easy transfer process.
Step 1: Connect your Samsung Galaxy and iPhone to a computer.
Launch the program and connect both your Samsung phone and iPhone to a computer via USB cables. You are required to enable USB debugging on your Samsung device.
Step 2. Select data to transfer from Samsung to iPhone.
Once your phones are detected, you will see the main interface as below. All the supported data are display on it. You can tick on "Contacts" and "Documents".
Notice: Please make sure that the source Samsung phone is put on the left and the target iPhone is on the right. Otherwise, click "Flip" to change their positions.
Step 3. Start to transfer files.
Tap on "Start Copy" once you are done selecting the data you want to move.
(1) No interruption during the transfer process until the transfer is complete.
(2) Easy to use.
Only support contacts and documents when switching from Samsung to iPhone.
You May Need:
You may have had the misconception that you are going to have a difficult time transferring your data. Hopefully, the above information has proven you wrong. And you can find an easy way to transfer files from Samsung to iPhone on this page.
Finally, do not forget to share this information with your loved ones, or you are welcomed to leave a comment below!
Copyright © samsung-messages-backup.com All Rights Reserved.