If you are a Google fan, you may hear that the new Google Pixel 5 is likely to make its first debut in fall, 2020, according to many smartphone insiders. Well, what can be expected of the upcoming Google Pixel 5? Besides Android 11, as many people predict, expanded 4000mAh battery, readopted fingerprint scanner, face unlock and Google's first three rear cameras phone make it upmarket in today's highly competitive smartphone field. While waiting for it to release, you may worry about how to transfer photos from Google Pixel to computer for backup by then.
Of course, there are not only splendid high-resolution photos on your old Google Pixel 3 or 2, but there are also other important data. Anyway, in this article, we will concentrate on how to transfer photos from Pixel to computer and give you step-by-step instructions to transfer pictures from Pixel to PC.
Samsung Messages Backup is the best way for you to transfer photos from Pixel to PC. I strongly recommend you to try this because this all-in-one transfer tool can transfer all important data between your Android phone and computer, including contacts, messages, call logs, photos, music, videos, documents, eBooks, and user apps, not only photos from your old Google Pixel. Besides, you can also backup and restore overall Android phone data on the computer.
What's more, you can also manage Android data on your computer, such as add, delete and edit contacts, send, forward, copy and reply text messages, install and uninstall Android user apps, import, export and delete call logs, export contacts to Outlook and import contacts from Outlook.
You also do not need to worry about compatibility. Samsung Messages Backup is fully compatible with Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP, macOS X 10.7 or later, as well as almost all Android devices running Android 2.1 and later, including Samsung, Motorola, HTC, ZTE, LG, Sony, Huawei, Xiaomi, Oppo, Google, Dell, etc. For Google phone, it works well on most devices, like Google Pixel 4/4 XL/4a/3/3 XL/3a/3a XL/3 Lite/XX/2/2 XL/XL, Google Pixel, and so forth.
How do I move photos from Google Pixels to my computer?
1. Install and launch Samsung Messages Backup on your computer, and enter in Android Assistant module from the toolbox.
2. Connect Pixel to PC via a USB cable, and enable USB debugging and grant permission on your Google Pixel phone as prompted. After the successful connection, you will see your Pixel phone's main information on this program on the computer.
3. Select Photos folder from the left window, tick desired photos from the right window and tap Export above to transfer photos from Pixel to PC.
For those who wonder other ways to transfer pictures from Pixel to PC, perhaps the relatively easier way is to manually transfer photos from Google Pixel to computer via USB cable. However, only those DRM free or unprotected photos or images can be movable using this way. Or, you can try Samsung Messages Backup above.
How to transfer photos from Pixel 2 to computer?
1. How to connect Pixel 2 to computer. Connect Google Pixel 2 to computer via a USB cable, scroll down screen to touch USB notification on your Pixel and tap Transfer Files in next window called Use USB for.
2. Turn to the computer, you can wait for the Transfer Window to open or go to click My Computer > Google Pixel > DCIM to open photos file on your phone.
3. After selecting wanted photos from Google Pixel, you can drag and drop them to the computer for backup.
Tips: Actually, it is easy to transfer photos from Android to computer with effective ways, let's check here to get these 4 ways.
Google Drive is an online cloud storage that provides 15 GB free storage for every user to upload files and is available on the computer and phone. Thus, you can use this way to transfer photos from Pixel to PC. However, the whole transfer process may be slow and you cannot access backup files directly on Google Drive, besides, deleted files on cloud will also disappear from your phone automatically.
How do I download pictures from my Pixel phone to my computer?
1. Create a Google account and install the Google Drive app from Google Play Store on your Google Pixel.
2. Launch and sign in Google Drive app on your Google Pixel phone, then click the + button at the lower right corner and select Upload to upload photos to Google Drive.
3. Log in to Google Drive or Google Photos website with the same Google account on your computer, manually select and download photos to your PC. You will transfer photos from Google Pixel to the computer after the whole process is complete.
Further reading: Want to transfer photos from Android to Android directly? With these 4 useful methods, you can make it breezily.
Photos sometimes can get extremely large in size, therefore, some people may store photos to a Micro SD card of Google Pixel. For those who have pictures in the Micro SD card, you can transfer pictures from Pixel to PC via SD card.
How to transfer photos from Pixel 3 to computer?
1. How to connect Pixel to PC. Take out the Micro SD card from Google Pixel 3, insert it to a card reader and plug the card reader into the computer's USB port.
2. After the computer recognizes your SD card, you can open it by going to My Computer > Click SD card > Navigate to DCIM folder and select desired photos on the SD card.
3. Copy and paste chosen photos to a computer file for backup and you will transfer photos from Google Pixel to computer after that.
The above are four effective ways about how to transfer photos from Google Pixel to the computer. By comparison, you can easily find Samsung Messages Backup is the simplest and most time-saving method to transfer pictures from Pixel to PC, while other ways are too complicated in operation or have limitations. Thus, I highly recommend you to transfer photos from Pixel to PC via Samsung Messages Backup. B.T.W., if you encounter any problem during use, feel free to leave a comment below.
Copyright © samsung-messages-backup.com All Rights Reserved.