Many people own an Android phone and a Mac computer simultaneously. Although Android and Mac are not compatible with each other, they still have easy ways to connect Android to Mac. If you are worried about how to connect Android to Mac, you can learn the experience from this post because it summarizes the successful connecting solutions between Android device and Mac.
It is believed that you want to connect the Android phone to Mac easily. Furthermore, you would like that it could let you cope with the Android files on the Mac computer without trouble. Actually, this Android File Backup app - Samsung Messages Backup has these features. Now, head to see its details.
- Connect your Android phone to the Mac computer breezily;
- It can not only transfer photos from Android to Mac, but also back up contacts, call logs, text messages, videos, books, music, apps, and more from Android to Mac in 1 click;
- Restore the backup files from the Mac to your Android phone in 1 click;
- Install and uninstall applications on the Mac;
- Before exporting and importing the data, you can view them on the Mac clearly and make a selection on them;
- Receive, reply, and send text messages on the Mac directly;
- Take screenshots of Android on the Mac via the camera-like icon;
- You can link Android to Mac with USB cable and Wi-Fi freely;
- You can also manage your photos, music, and other files of Android on the Mac with adding, deleting, copying, moving, and so on features;
Besides, it is highly compatible with Samsung Galaxy S10/S9/S8, Sony Xperia 5/1/XZ Premium, HTC U12 Life/U12+/U11 Life/U11 Eyes/U11/U19e, LG G9/G8/G7/G6/G5, Motorola G Stylus/Moto G Powerful/Razr/E6/E6 Play, Huawei, Xiaomi, Vivo, Oppo, Google, etc. As long as the OS is Android 2.1 and later.
Download the Android File Manager for free below.
Step 1: Download and Install
To start with, you need to download and install this Android File Manager on the Mac computer. After entering it, tap on the "Android Assistant" module.
Step 2: Connect Android to Mac with USB Cable
Next, please connect your Android phone to the Mac computer with a USB cable. Then enable USB debugging mode on the Android phone. The app will recognize your phone fast.
Step 3: Transfer Android Files on Mac
- Once connected, you can begin to transfer files from Android to Mac. For example, tap on the "Super Toolkit" icon, and then click the "Backup" option on the screen.
- You can choose the types of data on the window and hit on the "Back Up" button. It will begin to transfer your selected data from Android to Mac immediately.
See also: To backup Android to Mac is troublesome? Don't worry. Here are 5 ideal methods for you.
AirDroid is another effective way to let you connect Android phone to Mac on the browser, so you needn't take a USB cable for connection. With the same Wi-Fi network, you can download files, send and receive SMS, and more on the Mac computer. Now, let's see how to connect Android phone to MacBook with AirDroid in the following.
Step 1: Install AirDroid on Android
Firstly, please install this app on your smartphone. You can find it on Google Play.
Step 2: Create An Account
Secondly, launching the app, you can sign up a new account on it. If you have Google/Facebook/Twitter/email account, you can also use it to sign in.
Step 3: Browse on Website for Connection
- Thirdly, you need to browse AirDroid on your Mac computer, and then log in with the same account. By the way, you can scan the QR code to make a connection between the Android and the Mac as well.
- Finally, you can deal with your Android files on the Mac.
Further reading: With these 6 useful ways, you can transfer videos between Samsung phone and computer quickly.
Android File Transfer is an app that you can transfer files without Wi-Fi, and it is simple to use. It is a common and useful application to connect Android phone to Mac, although it is not the fastest connecting tool for Android and Mac,
Step 1:Download the App
Please download this app on your MacBook in advance. Then open its dmg file and drag it to the "Applications" feature.
Step 2: Link Android Phone to Mac
Now, please unlock your Android phone and link it to the Mac with a USB cable.
Step 3: Double Click to Browse Files and Folder
At last, when they are connected successfully, double-click the app and you will see your folders and files in it.
Check if you need: Music is significant in our lives, if you want to transfer music from Android to computer easily for enjoying it on the computer, please don't miss these 3 effective ways.
Mountains of people love using Samsung smartphones. As a Samsung user, you can use Smart Switch to connect the phone to the Mac conveniently. In addition, you can backup and restore the Android files on your Mac computer easily. However, it doesn't support the OS which is lower than Android 4.3.
Step 1: Download Smart Switch
From the beginning, please download and install Smart Switch on the Mac.
Step 2: Make a Connection between Samsung and Mac
Next, unlock the Samsung phone. Then you need to make a connection between your Samsung phone and the Mac using a USB cable.
Step 3: Transfer Files
After that, you can choose the "Backup" icon to back up your files from Samsung to Mac, and you can click the "Restore" button to transfer the backup files from Mac to your Samsung device.
Tips: Want to know more about Samsung file transfer on Mac? Let's head to it and get the tips.
These solutions about how to connect Android to Mac is easy and effective, and many users have proven their functions. If you want to select the fastest one, don't miss this Android File Backup app - Samsung Messages Backup, for it can connect the Android to Mac easiest and you can use multiple features to control your Android files on the Mac effortlessly. By the way, please feel free to contact us if you have any problems with Android and Mac.
Copyright © samsung-messages-backup.com All Rights Reserved.