Attracting amazingly by the new iPhone? You can bring your favorite iPhone home in minutes, but please don't forget that your contacts are still on the old Xperia phone. So how to transfer contacts from Xperia to iPhone? Any idea? Is it difficult to achieve? No. If you learn the 6 transfer methods below, you will swiftly use the Xperia contacts on your iPhone.
Furthermore, the detailed steps will offer you clear instructions. Thus, you can make it beyond doubt.
How do I transfer contacts from Xperia to iPhone directly? My answer is to use this Contact Transfer - Samsung Data Transfer. It can recognize your Sony Xperia and iPhone quickly, and then transfer all contacts to the iPhone according to your order. If needed, you can also use it to transfer text messages, music, videos, and more from iOS to Android.
- One-click to transfer contacts and documents from Sony Xperia to iOS.
- Copy photos, videos, music, books, etc., from an iPhone to Android.
- Move multiple data from Xperia to Xperia, including apps, call logs, text messages, and more.
- Transfer files from iPhone to iPhone, like calendars, notes, bookmarks, and the like.
- The outstanding compatibility lets it support most Android and iOS phones and tablets, such as iPhone 12 Pro/12/11/X/XS/XR, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad Pro, iPod Touch 7/6/5, Sony Xperia 5 II/Xperia 5/Xperia 1 II/ Xperia 1/Xperia 10 II/Xperia 10, Huawei, OnePlus, Google, Motorola, Samsung, etc.
Download the contact transfer program for free below.
Step 1. Launch the Program
Install and launch the software on your computer.
Step 2. Connect Mobile Phones to the Computer
Then connect both smartphones to the computer via their respective USB cable. Then you're required to enable the USB debugging feature on Sony, and tap the "Trust" option on iOS.
Step 3. Send Contacts to iPhone
- Check the "Contacts" category and tap the "Start Copy" button to begin transferring contacts from Xperia to the iPhone.
- Once done, you can safely disconnect the phones from the computer.
Bonus: Check it out, and you can breezily back up and restore Sony data.
A SIM card can keep 500 contacts in total. If your Xperia contacts are less than 500, you can use your SIM card to finish the transmission once and for all. However, different from the previous method, it cannot support you to export contacts from an iPhone to Sony Xperia, for there is no contact export feature on the iPhone.
Step 1. Export Contacts from Xperia
- To start with, you need to move your contacts to your SIM card. Open Contacts, and tap the "Menu" > "Settings" > "Export" > "Export to SIM card" option.
- Then click the "More" icon on the top right, and click the "Mark all" > "EXPORT" > "Add contacts" option. Now, you have copied the contacts to your SIM card.
Step 2. Plug Out SIM Card from Xperia
Please take out your SIM card from your Sony phone, and insert it into the iPhone.
Step 3. Import Contacts to iPhone
Switch on and unlock your iPhone, and open the Settings app. Then choose the "Contacts" > "Import SIM Contacts" option. The contacts will be imported to your iPhone.
Read also: Want to reset Sony Xperia? Here are 4 practical methods that can help you.
Thankfully, iCloud can not only back up your files but also import the vCard files. Hence, you can move Xperia contacts to an iPhone using iCloud. By the way, if you use a Mac computer, please install Android File Transfer in advance. This program will help you move files from the Xperia phone to Mac.
Step 1. Export Contacts from Sony Xperia
Navigate to the Contacts app and choose the "Export" > "Export to internal storage" option. Then the contacts will be stored as a VCF file.
Step 2. Transfer Contact File to the Computer
To move the VCF file containing your contacts to the computer, you can connect your Sony phone to the computer via USB. Then drag and drop the file to the desktop.
Step 3. Import Contacts to the iOS Device
- Install iCloud on your computer and launch it. You are required to sign in with your Apple ID. After that, please tap the "Contacts" and gear icons. Then choose the "Import vCard" option to import the contacts to iCloud.
- Next, go to Settings on the iPhone, click your name > "iCloud" option, and enable the "Contacts" icon. Please select the "Merge" option on the pop-up screen. The contact transfer is finished.
Further reading: This post will tell you 5 easy ways to transfer contacts from Sony to the computer. Let's take a look.
Have you set up your new iPhone? If not, please try Move to iOS to transfer data from Sony to iPhone. This app is an efficient transfer tool for iOS, supporting you to transfer multiple data types from one phone to an iPhone. If your Sony Xperia is running Android 4.0 and upper, please don't miss this method.
Step 1. Download the App
In general, your new iPhone has already installed this app, but you need to download and install it on Xperia.
Step 2. Prepare to Transfer Contacts
- Open the app on Xperia, and switch on your iPhone. When you see the "Apps & Data" screen, please choose the "Move Data from Android" option. Then a digit code will appear on the screen.
- Please enter this code into your Xperia phone, and wait for the "Transfer Data" screen.
Step 3. Send Data from Sony to iOS
Select what you want to send on your Xperia device and tap on the "Next" icon. Until the loading bar on your iPhone finishes, the data transfer is complete.
Maybe you need: It is effortless to transfer text messages from Sony to the computer. Please don't miss these powerful methods.
Undeniably, iTunes can assist you in contact synchronization. Although it cannot restore Sony data to your iPhone, it can sync contacts from the computer to the iPhone. Therefore, you can use this way to transfer contacts from Sony Xperia to the iPhone without effort.
Step 1. Install iTunes on Computer
Please download and install iTunes on your Windows or Mac computer.
Step 2. Transfer Contacts to the Computer
Export and save contacts as a VCF file. Then copy the file to the computer with a USB cable.
Step 3. Sync Contacts to iPhone
- Connect your iPhone to the computer and, iTunes will open automatically. Please log in to your Apple ID by hitting the "Control" > "Register" option.
- Tap the "Info" option, check the "Sync Contacts" > "All Contacts" icon, and choose your computer. Finally, hit the "Apply" button to start syncing your contacts.
You might like: Have no idea to transfer outlook contacts to Android? Don't worry. This article will give you support.
Have you transferred your Xperia contacts to your Google account? Anyway, you can transmit all your contacts from Sony Xperia to iPhone via a Google account. Moreover, you can wirelessly move your contacts on the computer. It is convenient, especially when your Sony cable is not available.
Step 1. Add Your Google Account
Open the Settings app on your Sony phone, and tap the "System" > "Backup" option. Then turn on the "Back up to Google Drive" icon, and hit the "Account" option to enter your Google account.
Step 2. Export Contacts to Your Computer
Log in to Google Contacts with your Google account, and you can see the Sony contacts. Please tap the "Export" > "vCard (for iOS Contacts" option, and press the "Export" button. Then you can see a contact file on your PC.
Step 3. Import Contacts to Your iPhone
Connect your iPhone to the computer and open iTunes. Click the "Info" option, tick the "Sync Contacts with" > "All contacts" > "Apply" button. You will view the contacts on your iPhone soon.
It's obvious that multiple useful approaches can help you solve how to transfer contacts from Xperia to iPhone. As long as you master one of the ways mentioned above, you can make it without trouble. And the contact transfer tool - Samsung Data Transfer, can help you send all contacts most conveniently. If you want to save your time, please download and try it.
Copyright © samsung-messages-backup.com All Rights Reserved.