More and more people are using Huawei smartphones in recent years. Last year, Huawei developed by leaps and bounds in 5G communications technology and released several 5G smartphone types, like Huawei P40/P40 Pro/P 40 Pro +/Mate 30/Mate 30 Pro, etc. If you are an iPhone user who considers changing your old iPhone 6/6S to Huawei 5G phone, you may worry about how to transfer from iPhone to Huawei, after all, there are so many important data on your old iPhone.
Well, this article will show you how to transfer data from iPhone to Huawei with or without a computer, and you will surely find the most suitable way after reading the step-by-step instructions below.
In this part, we will introduce 3 powerful ways to transfer from iPhone to Huawei using the computer, since transferring data with a computer is much easier, faster and professional than being without. Well, how easy is it to switch from iPhone to Huawei with a computer? Let's see it one by one.
Samsung Data Transfer is a professional iPhone to Huawei transfer app, which ensures you to transfer everything from iPhone to Huawei, including informative and media data, like contacts, SMS, music, videos, photos, eBooks (PDFs & ePubs), etc. Besides, it also has the other three transfer modes - Android to Android transfer, iOS to iOS transfer and Android to iOS transfer. Namely, you can transfer data between any two phones with Android or iOS operating system.
In addition, Samsung Data Transfer is widely compatible with all iPhone, iPad, iPod, Samsung, Sony, Huawei, LG, ZTE, HTC, Motorola, Google and any other Android phones running Android 4.0 and later versions, such as iPhone SE 2020/11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max/Xs Max/Xs/XR/X/8/8 Plus/7 Plus/7/6S Plus/6S/6/6 Plus/5S/5C/5/4S/4, Huawei nova 7/nova 7 Pro/nova 7 SE/nova 3i/P40/P40 Pro/Mate Xs/Mate 30 Pro/Mate 30/Porsche Design Huawei Mate 30 RS/P30/P30 Pro/P20/P20 Pro, etc.
How to transfer data from iPhone to Huawei?
1. Install and launch Samsung Data Transfer on your computer.
2. Plug iPhone and Huawei to the computer via suitable USB cables. Then you need to set your phone to make it recognizable by the computer. (Tap Trust on iPhone when Trust This Computer? pops up on it and enable USB debugging and grant permission on Huawei as prompted.) Also make sure that iPhone is in the source phone's position, if not, click Flip on this program to make a change. After the computer recognizes two phones, you will see Connected in both phones' position on this program.
3. Check the file type you want to transfer from the table and hit Start Copy below to transfer data from iPhone to Huawei.
Here are 4 fabulous methods to transfer contacts from iPhone to Huawei. If needed, please check them out.
When iPhone data transfer doesn't work, you can repair it with these tricks.
You can also transfer from iPhone to Huawei via iTunes. However, note that you cannot move all data via this way.
How to transfer data from iPhone to Huawei P20 Pro?
1. Install the latest iTunes on your computer and connect your iPhone to it.
2. Launch iTunes if it does not automatically open. Then select your iPhone icon in the menu bar of iTunes > Summary > Select This computer under Backups in the right panel > Back Up Now > Tap Sync/Apply.
3. After finish syncing, open Files in iTunes interface > Library > Right-click on the desired music files and select Copy. Then connect Huawei phone to the computer, paste the copied music to Huawei's Music folder.
See also: If you would like to do Huawei backup easily, please try these 4 powerful solutions.
In addition, you can also migrate unprotected photos, music, videos or documents from iPhone to Huawei via the computer feature drag and drop.
How do I transfer data from iPhone to Huawei P30?
1. Connect your iPhone and Huawei phones to computer via USB cables.
2. After successful connection, go to My Computer/This PC > Double click iPhone and Huawei to open them > Find and open the DCIM folder in iPhone's storage.
3. Drag the files you want to transfer in iPhone's DCIM folder and drop to the DCIM folder in Huawei's storage.
Well, people who do not want to transfer data from iPhone to Huawei with a computer can refer to this part, which offers you 3 possible ways to transfer from iPhone to Huawei without a computer.
You can use iCloud to sync iPhone data and export it to Huawei device to conduct the iPhone to Huawei transfer. Using iCloud can sync photos, contacts, notes and other files from iPhone to iCloud, and here we concentrate on how to transfer contacts from iPhone to Huawei. Before you start, make sure there is enough storage on iCloud, or you will fail to sync files to iCloud.
How to transfer data from iPhone to Huawei nova 3i?
1. Connect your iPhone to Wi-Fi and power and go to iPhone Settings > Your Apple ID > iCloud > Turn on Contacts or Photos > iCloud Backup > Back Up Now.
2. Visit the iCloud official website from the browser of Huawei, sign in with the same Apple ID and password and navigate to Contacts or Photos folder on iCloud.
3. Select the files you want to transfer to Huawei and click Download (or Export) icon from the menu bar to download the iPhone files to Huawei device.
Read also: Want to transfer files between Huawei and computer? Here are two ways you for your inference.
If you want to share photos from iPhone to Huawei, you can also use Google Photos, which keeps a high quality of photos after transfer and is very convenient.
How to transfer from iPhone to Huawei?
1. Install the Google Photos app on two devices.
2. Launch it on iPhone first, sign in and head to Settings > Back up & sync > Enable Back up & sync option.
3. Launch this app on Huawei phone, log into it with the same Google account you used just now and download uploaded photos from Google Photos to Huawei phone.
You might need: Deleted important data on your Huawei phone? Don't worry, you can recover the lost data from Huawei using these top 3 approaches.
The last solution to transfer from iPhone to Huawei is using Phone Clone - the data transfer app developed by Huawei company. But it only works well with phones that run iOS 6.0 and above versions and Android 5.0 and higher versions.
How to transfer data from iPhone to Huawei?
1. Install the Phone Clone app from Google Play Store on both devices.
2. Launch it on two phones, and select This is the new phone on Huawei device and choose the old phone as iOS. Then on iPhone, mark This is the old phone and use the iPhone camera to scan the QR code on Huawei to make a connection.
3. Select wanted data on iPhone and tap Send. After the transfer process is over, you will find transferred files on your Huawei phone.
If you purchase a new Huawei phone and want to know how to transfer data from iPhone to Huawei, you can follow the step-by-step instructions in this article to transfer from iPhone to Huawei. As there are 6 possible ways in total, if you have no idea which way is the fastest, easiest and most convenient, I highly recommend you to try Samsung Data Transfer, which simply needs to click one button to move data and keeps the original data quality after transfer. Of course, you can also try other ways if you are interested.
Well, if you encounter any problem during use, feel free to leave a comment below.
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Samsung?
[Fast Transfer] How to Transfer Your Photos from iPhone to Android Effectively?
iPhone to Android Transfer - How to Transfer Data from iPhone to Android?
4 Practical Methods: Transfer Data from Samsung to Huawei Quickly
Huawei to Mac Transfer with 5 Authoritative Solutions (Solved)
6 Ways on How to Send Video from iPhone to Android Phone in Minutes
Copyright © samsung-messages-backup.com All Rights Reserved.