Whenever we plan to switch a new mobile phone, the first thing we want to do is to transfer the data from the old phone to the new one, so do Mi fans. If you are a Mi fan or want to switch to a Xiaomi phone, this post can help you solve how to transfer data from Mi to Mi with 4 effective approaches. With these ways, you can migrate your data from Mi to Mi instantly.
When you stored many files on your old Xiaomi phone, you will find it difficult to transfer files to the new Mi phone because the transfer process will be too long, if you don't have an excellent transfer tool. Fortunately, this Mi Transfer - Samsung Data Transfer can work out this difficulty without hassle, for this app can send all the data to the new Mi phone fast. Its auto-transfer feature will give you a breezy data migration on the Mi phone.
- Transfer different kinds of data from Xiaomi to Xiaomi in 1 click, including contacts, text messages, call logs, photos, videos, music, applications, and other documents;
- Besides Xiaomi phone, it is also an Android to Android file transfer app, so you can transfer files from Mi phone to another Android device and vice versa as well;
- It supports to transfer contacts, notes, calendars, bookmarks, books, etc. from iOS to iOS;
- You can send data from iPhone to Android or reversely with it;
- Alter your sending and receiving device in 1 click;
- When transferring data on Android devices, you can choose to clear the data on the destination device in advance.
More importantly, this Mi transfer app is widely compatible with generations of Xiaomi phone, other brands of Android phone, and iOS devices, such as Xiaomi Mix 3/2S/2, Xiaomi 10 Pro/10/9/8, Mi A3/A2/A2 Lite, Mi Note 10/Note 9/Note 8, Samsung Galaxy S20/S10/S9/S8/S7, Sony, Huawei, OnePlus, iPhone 11 Pro/XS/X/8/7/6, iPad, iPod, etc.
Download the Mi Transfer app for free below.
Step 1: Download Mi Transfer
From the beginning, please download this Mi Data Transfer program on your computer. Then install and launch it directly.
Step 2: Connect Mi Phones to PC
Next, please connect both Xiaomi devices to the computer with two USB cables respectively. And you need to enable USB debugging on the devices.
Step 3: Transfer Data in 1 Click
- After connected, ensure the sending device on the "Source" side, and the receiving device on the "Destination" side. If needed, you can tap on the "Flip" icon to change the locations.
- Now, you can tick off the types of data on the middle panel. Finally, please click on the "Start Copy" button, the program will start to transfer your data from Mi to Mi.
Bonus: How do I transfer data from Moto to Mi? As mentioned above, this data transfer software can help you move files from Moto to Mi quickly. Let's download it and have a try.
Mi Mover can make the transfer easier from Xiaomi to Xiaomi. Generally, on the new Xiaomi phone, you can find this built-in app on the Settings app. With it, you can transfer data from Mi to Mi wirelessly. However, some old Mi phones don't have this feature, and Mi Mover can't support all the Xiaomi mobile phone.
Step 1: Go to Settings App
Please go to the Settings app on both devices, and then tap on the "Additional settings". You will see the "Mi Mover" on the screen.
Step 2: Scan QR Code for Connection
Now, please click on the "I'm a recipient" on the new Mi smartphone and the "I'm a sender" on the old phone. Then bring your old Mi phone to scan the QR code on the new phone, and they will be connected soon.
Step 3: Transfer Files from Mi to Mi
Once linked, you can see sorts of files on the screen of the source Mi phone. Please choose what you want and tap on the "Send" icon. The app will send your selected files to the target Xiaomi phone after a while.
Read also: Here's are 4 top ways for you to make your Xiaomi backup to PC. If needed, have a look on it.
If you not only want to transfer files from Mi to Mi but also back up data on the computer, please choose this Mi Data Backup - Samsung Messages Backup. It can back up all the data from your Mi phone to the computer in 1 click. Furthermore, you can restore the backup files to another Mi phone in 1 click as well.
Step 1: Download and Install Mi Backup App
In the beginning, download and install this Mi Backup app on your computer from the official website. Then click on the "Android Assistant" module on the interface.
Step 2: Make a Connection between Mi Phone and Computer
Next, make a connection between two Mi phones and the computer with USB cables. And enable USB debugging on two phones. The program will recognize your phones in no time.
Step 3: Transfer Data from Xiaomi to Xiaomi
- When finishing connection, please choose your source Mi phone on the top left corner. Now, hit on the "Super Toolkit" icon.
- and choose the "Backup" option. You can choose the types of data on the page. After selected, click on the "Back Up" button.
- Once done, tap on the target Mi phone on the upper left corner. Enter the "Super Toolkit" icon and select the "Restore" choice. Then choose the files you backed up just now, and tap on the "Restore" button. A few seconds later, your files will be transferred from your source Xiaomi device to another.
Further reading: Want to get the best Mi PC Suite? This post will show you several practical Mi PC Suite apps.
ShareMe is an efficient transfer app you can choose to transfer the data from Xiaomi to Xiaomi. It supports almost all kinds of data on the Mi phone, and you can enjoy the transferring speed with it when transferring files. By the way, it will transfer files via Wi-Fi-direct, so please turn on Wi-Fi-direct on your phones at first.
Step 1: Install ShareMe
For starter, please download and install ShareMe app from the app store to the two Xiaomi phones. And you need to switch on the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi features on the phones.
Step 2: Login and Select
Log in to the app and click the "Send" icon on your old Mi phone. Next, you can select the files you would like to transfer on the interface directly.
Step 3: Migrate Files from Mi to Mi
- After selecting the files, please tap on the "Send" icon, you will see the searching page. As your target Mi device appears, please tap on it and connect to it via scanning the QR code.
- Afterward, the app will send the desired files from the source Mi phone to the target Mi device.
These 4 ways are that we introduced in this post today, it is believed that they are the effective solutions on how to transfer data from Mi to Mi. In addition, if you are fond of the most efficient transfer app for a variety of data types, we will recommend Samsung Data Transfer. This app will satisfy you in multiple aspects.
How to Transfer Contacts from Android to Android in 2020? [Solved]
Xiaomi File Transfer - How to Transfer Xiaomi Files Effectively? [6 Methods]
How to Transfer Text Messages/iMessages from iPhone to Android?
Android PC Suite: 5 Best Software for Android Files Transfer & Management
How to Transfer Android Apps to SD Card?
Great Guide - How to Transfer Videos from Android to Mac in 6 Methods
Copyright © samsung-messages-backup.com All Rights Reserved.