Are you bored with your old OnePlus, and plan to purchase a new generation iPhone? That's awesome. It is surely a new experience! As long as you transfer data from OnePlus to the iPhone, you can use the new smartphone without a hitch.
So is it challenging to complete the transfer? Actually, the answer is no, because the following approaches can help you move files with ease. Even though there are mountains of files on your old OnePlus phone, you can make it fast.
This OnePlus to iPhone transfer tool - Samsung Data Transfer, is a comprehensive and cross-platform program. It can simultaneously send all the contacts and documents from OnePlus to an iPhone. What's more, it can also transfer various file types from an iPhone to OnePlus, such as photos, music, videos, text messages, etc.
- Move data from OnePlus to an iPhone and vice versa with original quality.
- Support iPhone to iPhone transfer, including contacts, notes, calendars, bookmarks, and books.
- Transmit music, apps, SMS, call logs, and more from Android to Android with 1 click.
- Allow you to select data by category before the transfer.
- Highly compatible with most OnePlus phones and iPhones, like OnePlus 9 Pro/9/Nord N10 5G/Nord 100/Nord/8/7/6, iPhone 12 Pro/12/11/X/8/7/6, and so on.
Furthermore, it supports Android OS 4.0 or later, and iOS 5.0 or higher. Thus, you can also use it on other Android and iOS devices, such as Huawei Mate 40/Mate 30/Mate 20, Xiaomi Mi 11/10/9/8, Samsung Galaxy S21/S20/S10, OPPO, Vivo, Google, Sony, iPad, iPod, etc.
Download the phone data transfer software for free below.
Step 1. Run this Software
Please install it on your computer, and directly run it on the desktop.
Step 2. Connect Smartphones to the Computer
Use data cables to connect your mobile phones to your computer. Then click the "Trust" option on the iPhone, and enable USB debugging mode on OnePlus.
Step 3. Transfer Data from OnePlus to iPhone 12
- After connected, please tick off the file types you want to copy on the panel. And make sure the iPhone 12 is on the destination side. Finally, click the "Start Copy" button to begin the transfer.
- When the procedure is over, you can safely remove the mobile devices from your computer.
Bonus: Wonder how to send music from an iPhone to an Android phone? Luckily, you can make it with the help of these 5 practical solutions.
How do I transfer files from OnePlus to iPhones? My second ideal helper is my Google account. If you have a Google account, you can synchronize contacts, notes, emails, and calendars to your iPhone. What if you would like to send photos? In this case, you can get help from Google Photos or Google Drive. They are also useful to transfer media files.
Step 1. Upload OnePlus Files
- Please go to Settings on your OnePlus phone, click the "System" > "Backup" option, and switch on the "Back up to Google Drive" icon.
- Next, tap the "Account" > "Add account" option to type your Google account, and click the "Back up now" button to upload your data to Google cloud space.
Step 2. Add the Same Google Account to the iPhone
To sync the OnePlus data to your iPhone, you need to open the Settings app on the iOS device, and tap the "Mail" > "Add account" > "Accounts" > "Add account" option to enter the same Google account.
Step 3. Sync OnePlus Data to the iPhone
Once added, please hit the "Gmail" icon, and toggle on the data types you want on the screen.
Read also: If you like to write down something interesting with your iPhone, you might want to move your notes from one iPhone to another. Let's click the link and get powerful ways.
What files can Move to iOS transfer? In general, it can move your contacts, text messages, camera photos, camera videos, calendars, bookmarks, and mail accounts. Besides, it can send files from OnePlus to an iOS device without a cable. By the way, if you have set up your iPhone, please erase it. Otherwise, you cannot move data via this app.
Step 1. Download Move to iOS
Please download and install this application on your OnePlus cellphone. Then start to set up your iPhone.
Step 2. Make a Connection
As you see the "Apps & Data" screen, please choose the "Move Data from Android" > "Continue" icon. Then you will get a six-digit or ten-digit code on iOS, and enter the code on your OnePlus device for connection.
Step 3. Select and Transfer Data to the iPhone
You can now select the files you want to send on the OnePlus phone, and tap the "Next" icon to start transferring files. After finished, you will get the data on your iPhone.
Further reading: Intend to copy contacts from your iPhone to Android? There are 6 straightforward tools for your reference.
Every iOS user has an Apple ID, so do you. Therefore, you can use your Apple ID to sign in to iCloud. Simply put, you can transfer contacts from OnePlus to an iPhone using iCloud. Maybe the steps will be more than using other tools, but it is easy and reliable.
Step 1. Export Contacts from OnePlus
Please swipe up the Home screen and tap the Contacts app. Then click the "Menu" > "Settings" > "Export" option, and you can save your contacts as a VCF file.
Step 2. Upload the VCF File to iCloud
- Link your OnePlus device to the computer, and copy the VCF file to the desktop. Next, open the browser, visit iCloud, and log in with your Apple ID.
- Once done, please hit the "Contacts" > "Settings" icon, and choose the "Import vCard" option to upload the VCF file.
Step 3. Sync Contacts to Your iPhone
Open Settings, tap your name, and click iCloud. At last, turn on the "Contacts" icon. It will automatically transfer the contacts to your iOS device.
Tips: How do you transfer WhatsApp data from OnePlus to an iPhone? Do you want an easy way? If yes, please check it out.
After introducing all the methods, it's time for your data migration. You can use this efficient tool - Samsung Data Transfer,to transfer data from OnePlus to an iPhone in 1 click. Also, you can choose to use iCloud, Move to iOS, or your Google account to achieve the data transmission. All in all, the transfer is no longer onerous.
Copyright © samsung-messages-backup.com All Rights Reserved.