Contacts are important and useful for everyone. For convenience, we want to keep contacts on both iPhone and iPad, but how to transfer contacts from iPhone to iPad? What's more, part of people would like to transfer contacts from iPhone to iPad without iCloud, and other people are the opposite. Different people like different ways. Luckily, today we can get a full guide from this article which contains these two aspects.
If you are a user who is eager to know how to sync contacts from iPhone to iPad without iCloud, you can get 3 effective methods here. You can make a choice on them according to their profession, transferring speed and etc. It is believed that you will be satisfied.
1.1 How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPad with iOS Contact Transfer (Fastest)
1.2 How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPad Wirelessly
1.3 How to Import Contacts from iPhone to iPad with iTunes
When you want to finish the contacts transfer from iPhone to iPad and save your time, you'd better choose the professional tool. That is iOS Contact Transfer - Samsung Data Transfer. This iOS Contact Transfer app can help you transfer contacts from iPhone to iPad in 1 click, including the information of every contact, such as group, address, email and etc.
- Transfer contacts from iPhone to iPad and vice versa in 1 click.
- Transfer books, calendars, bookmarks, and notes from iOS to iOS with ease.
- Support to transfer data from iPhone to Android, from Android to iPhone, from iPhone to iPhone, from Android to Android, and etc.
- Not only support iPhone and iPad, but also iPod and Android device.
- High compatibility with iPhone 11 Pro Max/11 Pro/11/XS Max/XS/XR/X/8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus/6s/6 Plus/6/5S/SE/5C/5, iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad 2/1, iPad Mini, iPod touch 5/4/Shuffle/Nano/Classic, Samsung, Sony, HTC, LG, Huawei and more.
Download iOS Contact Transfer and have a try.
Step 1. Download and Install iOS Contact Transfer
In the beginning, you need to download the iOS Contact Transfer on your computer. Then install and launch the program.
Step 2. Connect iPhone and iPad to Computer
Next, please connect your iPhone and iPad to the computer. The iOS Contact Transfer will detect your iDevices quickly. If prompted, tap on the "Trust" on both iPhone and iPad.
Step 3. Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPad
- After that, you will see your iPhone and iPad on the interface. Tick off the "Contacts" on the middle panel and click the "Start Copy". The app will start to sync your contacts from iPhone to iPad.
- If needed, you can click the "Flip" icon beyond the panel to change the place of the iPhone and iPad.
Sometimes you don't have any USB cables around you. In this case, can you import contacts from iPhone to iPad? The answer is yes. The second way is to teach you how to transfer contacts from iPhone to iPad wirelessly. Actually, the real helper is AirDrop. Go to the AirDrop and you have made a half success.
Step 1. Put iPhone and iPad Together
Please make sure your iPhone and iPad within the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi range.
Step 2. Turn on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
In the "Settings", please turn on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth on both devices. And you need to turn off the hotspot on them.
Step 3. Go to AirDrop and transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPad
- After that, on both devices, go to the "Settings" and choose the "General". You will see the "AirDrop" on the interface. Click it and choose the "Contacts Only" or "Everyone" option on the list.
- On the iPhone, open your Contacts app and select the contacts which you want to transfer to the iPad. Then click the "Share Contact" and choose the "AirDrop". Click the name of your iPad.
- At an end, on your iPad, tap on the "Accept" option. The selected contacts will be transferred from iPhone to iPad.
Tips: Wonder how to transfer contacts from iPhone to iPad via Bluetooth? It's easy.
- Open the Bluetooth on the iPhone and iPad. Go to the Contacts app on the iPhone and select the contacts.
- Share the selected contacts via Bluetooth and choose the name of your iPad under the Bluetooth's list.
- Then click the "Accept" on the iPad. The contacts will be synced from iPhone to iPad via Bluetooth.
If you have installed iTunes on your computer, why not sync contacts from iPhone to iPad with iTunes? It is a useful way. However, this way is not as simple as the former. If needed, you can get the detailed guide below.
Step 1. Connect iPhone to Computer
At first, please connect your iPhone to the computer which installed iTunes. Launch iTunes and it will check your iPhone. Grant to permission on the iPhone.
Step 2. Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Computer
Next, click the phone icon on the top. Please go to the "Summary" option on the left panel. Tick off the "Sync this iPhone over Wi-Fi" and tap on the "Apply" icon at the bottom. All the contacts will be synced from the iPhone to the computer.
Step 3. Transfer Contacts from Computer to iPad
- Once done, disconnect your iPhone to the computer and connect your iPad to the computer. Run the iTunes. Choose the small phone icon on the iTunes.
- Click the "Info" option and you will see the "Sync Contacts with". Choose the "All contacts" and tap on the "Apply" icon. The iTunes will sync contacts from iPhone to iPad.
When having a new iPhone, you need to transfer all the contacts from the old iPhone to the new one. Is it complicated? Here's how to transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone for your reference.
Believe it or not, it is simple to transfer your music from an iPad to an iPhone.
Actually, iCloud is a practical method to solve how to transfer contacts from iPhone to iPad. As long as you sign in with the same Apple ID, the merged contacts will be imported to the iPad automatically. If you don't want to merge contacts all the time, you need to switch off after finished.
Step 1. Transfer Contacts to iCloud
On your iPhone, go to the "Settings" and tap on your name. Then choose the "iCloud" and turn on the "Contacts" option. On the pop-up page, you need to tap on the "Merge".
Step 2. Sign in to iPad with the Same Apple ID
On your iPad, enter the "Settings" and sign out the existing account. Next, sign in with the same Apple ID which you use on the iPhone.
Finally, you need to go to iCloud on your iPad and toggle on the "Contacts" and click the "Merge". Your contacts from the iPhone will be synced to the iPad.
Maybe you like:
Want to transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung? There are 7 ways for you.
Searching for a fast way to transfer data from Android to iPhone 11? You can use these 4 valid methods.
In fact, one SIM card can save 500 contacts, thus, many people like to conserve their contacts on the SIM card. Once they need to change their SIM card but don't want to lose the contacts on the SIM card. They need to import SIM card contacts to the iPhone. If you are in this case, you can follow the steps below.
- Tap on the "Settings" and "Contacts". Then click the "Import SIM Contacts".
- Please wait for the importing process.
- After finished, open the Contacts app and make sure all the contacts have been input.
If you want to transfer contacts from iPhone to iPad with iCloud, you can get help in this article. If not, you can get help in this article, too. We determine to work out how to transfer contacts from iPhone to iPad perfectly and have summarized these 4 practical methods for you. It is wonderful if they are helpful to you. And we look forward to your opinions on the comments area.
Copyright © samsung-messages-backup.com All Rights Reserved.