Attractive appearance and powerful functions make Oppo become the leading brand recently. If you are considering switching your old Samsung to a new Oppo mobile phone, it is a good time now, especially when you get 5 effective ways to transfer data from Samsung to Oppo in this article. With them, to transfer data from Samsung to Oppo A73/R15/R9s/F11 and more with ease.
Tips: Can Smart Switch transfer data from Samsung to Oppo?
Many people query whether Smart Switch can transfer data from Samsung to Oppo. Here, this post would tell you Smart Switch can't do it. It just supports to transfer data from one mobile phone to the Samsung phone. If the destination smartphone is not a Samsung phone, it won't work.
Although there is a large sum of data on your old Samsung phone, this Samsung to Oppo Transfer - Samsung Data Transfer can transfer data from Samsung to Oppo in 1 click. It can transfer contacts, call logs, text messages, photos, videos, music, apps, and other documents from Samsung to Oppo automatically. Additionally, this app not only supports Android OS but also iOS OS.
- Transfer multiple kinds of data from Samsung to Oppo fast;
- Besides Samsung and Oppo, it is an Android to Android file transfer app as well, so you can transfer files from one Android phone to another with it easily;
- Transfer contacts, notes, calendars, bookmarks, books from iPhone to iPhone;
- Transfer files from Android to iPhone and vice versa without trouble;
- Before Samsung to Oppo transfer, you can select to clear data on the Oppo smartphone.
Noteworthily, Samsung Data Transfer is compatible with sorts of Android phones and iPhone, such as Samsung Galaxy S20/S10/S9/S8, Samsung Note 10+/Note 10/Note 9/Note 8, OPPO A31/A91/A9/A5s/A12/Reno 3 Pro/Reno2 F/Reno2 Z/Reno Z/F11 Pro/R21/R19/R17/R15, Sony Xperia 1/Xperia 1 II/Xperia L1/Xperia L2/Xperia L3/Xperia L4, Motorola, LG, HTC, OnePlus, Huawei, Xiaomi, iPhone 11/X/8/7/6, etc.
Download this Samsung to Oppo data transfer app for free below.
Step 1: Download Samsung Data Transfer
Above all, download this app on the computer. Then install and launch it.
Step 2: Connect Two Phones to PC
- Next, connect your Samsung and Oppo to the computer with USB cables. Enable USB debugging on both phones, and the program will recognize your cell phones quickly.
- Now, You can see the Samsung and Oppo devices on two sides respectively.
Step 3: Select Data to Transfer
- On the middle panel, you can select the data you want by ticking off the checkboxes. At last, tap on the "Start Copy" button under the panel. The app will transfer the selected data from Samsung to Oppo in no time.
- By the way, hitting the "Flip" icon, you can switch the source and destination devices.
Bonus: To transfer data from iPhone to Android is your annoyance? Relax, there are 5 practical methods in this post for your inference.
The second application introduced for you can transfer data from Samsung to Oppo as well as backup data to the computer in 1 click. If you would like to backup and restore Android device on the computer, Samsung Messages Backup can make you satisfied exactly. You can transfer data selectively by previewing files on the computer. Thus, it is convenient to transfer part of the data from Samsung to Oppo.
Step 1: Download and Install
For starter, you need to download and install the app on your computer from the official website. Then enter it and choose the "Android Assistant" module.
Step 2: Backup Samsung Data to Computer
- Please link your Samsung phone to the computer with a USB cable and enable USB debugging on the phone. After that, click the "Super Toolkit" tab on the top menu.
- Then choose the "Backup" option, and you will see the pop-up window. Select the data on it and tap on the "Back Up" icon. It will back up your Samsung data to the computer immediately.
Step 3: Transfer Files from Samsung to Oppo
Once finished the backup, you can connect the Oppo phone to the computer with a USB cable. Next, go to the "Super Toolkit" and "Restore" icons. You need to choose the Samsung device you backed up just now and tap on the "Restore" button. The software will transfer the Samsung data to the Oppo device.
Oppo Phone Clone is developed by Oppo manufacturer for users who need to transfer data from an Android phone/iPhone to Oppo. It can transfer lots of important files to Oppo, including call history, contacts, videos, audios, messages, and so on. However, this program sometimes will get wrong during the transfer.
Step 1: Install Oppo Phone Clone
On your old Samsung and new Oppo devices, you need to download and install the Phone Clone on both of them.
Step 2: Launch the Program
Then launch the program on Samsung, and click the "This Is the Old Phone" option. On your Oppo, choose the "This Is New Phone" and "Import from an Android Phone" option.
Step 3: Scan QR Code to Transfer
Now, you can see the QR code on the screen of Oppo. Please use your Samsung phone to scan the QR code. Then hit on the "Start Cloning" icon on the Samsung phone.
- Wait for some minutes, the program will finish the data transfer from Samsung to Oppo. And please tap on the "Done" button on Oppo.
Further reading: Want to transfer contacts from Samsung to Samsung quickly? Check it out and you will get 4 tips.
If you just want to transfer the media data from Samsung to Oppo, like videos, music, wallpapers, and GIFs from Samsung to Oppo, SHAREit can achieve your requirements. As long as you have Wi-Fi, you can work out the problem about how do I transfer data from Samsung to Oppo breezily. But you need to know, it is not helpful with contacts, SMS, and call logs, so it can't solve how do I transfer contacts from Samsung to Oppo.
Step 1: Download SHAREit on Samsung and Oppo
You can download and install SHAREit on your Samsung and Oppo devices from Google Play quickly. And make sure the network is stable.
Step 2: Select Data on Samsung
On Samsung phone, please select the data you want to transfer to Oppo, and then tap on the "Send" icon.
Step 3: Transfer Data from Samsung to Oppo
- On your Oppo device, please tap on the "Receive" tab, and it will start to search for the source device.
- Till the avatar of your Samsung shows up on the interface, you need to tap on it and the two phones will be connected. The app will begin to transfer the selected data from Samsung to Oppo.
Maybe you need: Have no idea about how to print out text messages from Samsung Galaxy? Don't worry, with these 3 ways, it would be a piece of cake.
When your time is rich, you can transfer data from Samsung to Oppo using USB cable manually. This approach needn't install apps but it is slowest among all the methods mentioned in this post. So you can make a decision according to your real demands.
Step 1: Make a Connection
Taking out two USB cables, you need to connect your Samsung and Oppo devices to the computer with the cables.
Step 2: Copy Data from Samsung
On the computer, enter the "This PC" program, and navigate to your Samsung phone. Next, go into the folder which you desire to transfer data. After that, choose them and copy them via the right-clicking of the mouse.
Step 3: Paste Data to Oppo
- Go back to "This PC" app, and then go into your Oppo phone. Now, paste the copied data from Samsung to Oppo. If the size of the data is large, you need to wait for long.
- When the transfer ends, disconnect your two phones from the computer, and you achieve the data transfer from Samsung to Oppo.
Reading 5 approaches from this post, is it simpler to transfer data from Samsung to Oppo? Thinking is not enough, you need to make use of them to transfer your data from Samsung to Oppo practically. If you are eager to transfer data in a short time, Samsung Data Transfer will fulfill your requirements. It is believed that using it to transfer data from Samsung to Oppo is a nice try.
Copyright © samsung-messages-backup.com All Rights Reserved.