Motorola is a reputed and popular smartphone brand. Though there are many other excellent smartphone brands in the competitive smartphone market around the globe, like iPhone, Samsung, LG, etc., Motorola phone is never faded. As a result, many people today still use Motorola phone. When you use Motorola phone for years, there must be much important data in it. Well, how do I transfer pictures from my Motorola phone to my computer? If you concern about this, you can read the top 3 solutions to this question in this article.
The highly recommended way to transfer photos from Motorola to computer is using Samsung Messages Backup, the professional Android manager. You can use it to transfer contacts, SMS, call logs, music, videos, photos, user apps, documents and other files between computer and Android phone and back up and restore overall Android phone data on computer in one click. The operation is extremely easy and the transfer speed is fast.
Besides, using it, you can also add, delete, group and edit contacts, send and reply text messages, uninstall and install apps, delete call logs, export contacts to Outlook and import contacts from Outlook.
Samsung Messages Backup is widely compatible with all Android devices running Android 4.0 and later versions, like Samsung, Motorola, Sony, LG, HTC, Huawei, ZTE, Xiaomi, Google, etc. For Motorola phones, it supports all types, like Motorola Edge 40/Edge+/Edge 40 Pro/Edge 30 Pro/Edge 30/Edge X30/Edge S30/Defy 2, Moto G Stylus/Moto G 5G/Moto G Power 5G/Moto G73/Moto G72/Moto G53, Moto e6/e5 plus/e5/e5 play/e5 play Amazon Prime exclusive/e4/g6/g6 play/g7/g7 power/g7 play/g, etc.
Well, let's see how to transfer pictures from Motorola Droid to computer.
1. Install and launch Samsung Messages Backup on your computer, and enter in Android Assistant module from the toolbox.
2. Plug your Motorola phone to computer via a USB cable, then enable USB debugging and grant permission on your phone as prompted. After the computer recognizes your phone, you will see the main interface as below.
3. Select Photos folder from the left window, tick wanted photos from the right window and tap Export above to transfer photos from Motorola to computer.
It is simple to transmit contacts from Motorola to iOS devices with these approaches.
To easily back up photos on Android, 7 proven ways are introduced in this post for your inference.
Samsung Backup and Restore is another recommended tool for you to transfer photos from Moto e6/e5/e4 to computer. With it, you can back up and restore all Android data on computer in one click, or transfer music, photos, videos, contacts, messages, call logs, user apps, documents, etc. between PC and Android phone. And the connection is easy. You can choose Wi-Fi or USB cable to connect your device and this program. In addition, Samsung Backup and Restore works well with all Android smartphones.
How to transfer photos from Moto G to PC?
1. Install Samsung Backup and Restore on your computer, and enter in Android Backup & Restore module from the toolbox.
2. Connect Motorola phone to computer via a USB cable. And after a successful connection, you will see the main interface as below.
3. Click Backup from the main interface, tick Photos from the table, choose a location on your computer to store data and hit Back Up below.
Maybe you need:
If you plan to purchase a new Motorola phone, these Motorola to Motorola transfer tools will give you support.
You can now easily access WhatsApp backup on your computer with these tools. Let's take a look at them.
How do I transfer photos from Motorola to computer via other ways? Well, the last way to transfer photos from Motorola to computer is directly copying and pasting photos from Motorola to computer. However, this way is only suitable for transferring unprotected photos, or, you can choose two professional ways above to transfer photos from Motorola to computer.
How do I transfer photos from Moto G to computer?
1. Connect your Motorola phone to computer via a USB cable.
2. Unlock your phone, pull down the drop-down screen and tap the Notification bar. Then select Transfer files (MTP) in Use USB for the window.
3. After the computer recognizes your device, double-click My Computer/This PC > Motorola phone under Portable devices > Internal Storage (or External Storage) > DCIM folder > Copy the photos you want to transfer and paste to a folder on computer.
See also: Want to recover photos from a locked Android phone? Please use these 4 powerful approaches.
How do I transfer pictures from my Motorola phone to my computer? Now you have got the answer after reading through this article. If you cannot decide which way to choose, I highly recommend you to try Samsung Messages Backup, which is professional in file transfer and is fast & secure. Besides, you can also select Samsung Backup and Restore. This one is a one-click operation, user-friendly and has easy interfaces. While copying and pasting photos will become useless if there are protected photos on your Motorola mobile. Of course, it is all up to you.
Well, these ways are generally easy and quick. But if you encounter any problem during use, feel free to leave a comment below. Then we will reach out to you soon.
How to Transfer Photos from LG Phone to Computer? [5 Simple Ways]
[5 New Ways] How to Transfer Photos between Samsung and Computer
How to Transfer Photos from Android to A Computer?
How to Transfer Photos from Android to Laptop with 6 Awesome Methods in 2023
How to Transfer Photos from Sony Xperia to Computer? (4 Easy Ways)
[Best Guide]How to Delete Photos from Android Phone Permanently in 4 Ways
Copyright © samsung-messages-backup.com All Rights Reserved.