Motorola is a reputed and popular smartphone brand. Though there are many other excellent smartphone brands in the competitive smartphone market around the globe, like iPhone, Samsung, LG, etc., Motorola phone is never faded. As a result, many people today still use Motorola phones. When you use a Motorola phone for years, there must be much important data in it. So, have you mastered how to transfer photos from the Motorola phone to a computer? If you concern about this, read the 4 functional solutions in this article and achieve your photo transfer.
The highly recommended way to transfer photos from a Moto phone to a computer is to use Samsung Messages Backup, the professional Android manager. You can use it to transfer contacts, SMS, call logs, music, videos, photos, user apps, documents and other files between computer and Android phone and back up and restore overall Android phone data on computer in one click. The operation is extremely easy and the transfer speed is fast.
Besides, using it, you can create new photo albums to manage your images, and directly delete useless photos and albums. Furthermore, you can preview the thumbnails of your photos on the interface before transferring them to your computer, which is convenient if you want to select specific pictures.
Samsung Messages Backup is widely compatible with all Android devices running Android 4.0 and later versions, like Motorola G14/Razr 40/Razr 40 Ultra/Edge+/Moto G Stylus/Moto G 5G/Moto G Power 5G/Moto G73/Moto G72/Moto G53, Sony, LG, HTC, Huawei, ZTE, Xiaomi, Google, etc.
1. Install and launch Samsung Messages Backup on your computer, and enter in Android Assistant module from the toolbox.
2. Plug your Motorola phone to computer via a USB cable, then enable USB debugging and grant permission on your phone as prompted. After the computer recognizes your phone, you will see the main interface as below.
3. Select the Photos folder from the left window, tick wanted photos from the right window and tap Export above to transfer photos from Motorola to computer.
It is simple to transmit contacts from Motorola to iOS devices with these approaches.
To easily back up photos on Android, 7 proven ways are introduced in this post for your inference.
Samsung Backup and Restore is another recommended tool for you to transfer photos from Moto X/Moto X30/Moto X40 and more to a computer. With it, you can back up and restore all Android data on your computer in one click, or transfer music, photos, videos, contacts, messages, call logs, user apps, documents, etc. between your PC and Android phone. And the connection is easy. You can choose Wi-Fi or USB cable to connect your device and this program. In addition, Samsung Backup and Restore works well with all Android smartphones.
1. Install Samsung Backup and Restore on your computer, and enter in Android Backup & Restore module from the toolbox.
2. Connect Motorola phone to computer via a USB cable. And after a successful connection, you will see the main interface as below.
3. Click Backup from the main interface, tick Photos from the table, choose a location on your computer to store data and hit Back Up below.
Maybe you need:
If you plan to purchase a new Motorola phone, these Motorola to Motorola transfer tools will give you support.
You can now easily access WhatsApp backup on your computer with these tools. Let's take a look at them.
Bluetooth is a feature that is built in most devices, such as Motorola phones and Windows PCs. With Bluetooth, you can send your photos wirelessly and without a network. However, it is slower than other methods, especially when you want to transfer groups of images.
1. Go to Settings on your Moto phone, and enable the Bluetooth feature. Then turn on Bluetooth on your PC by clicking Start > Settings > Bluetooth & other devices.
2. Please make your phone and computer paired via Bluetooth by inputting the pairing code.
3. Go to your Gallery app on your Motorola phone, and select the images you want. Next, tap Share and choose Bluetooth to send them. Please don't forget to click Accept on your PC to save your photos.
How do I transfer photos from Motorola to a computer via other ways? Well, the last way to transfer photos is to directly copy and paste photos from Motorola to a computer. However, this way is only suitable for transferring unprotected photos, or, you can choose two professional ways above to transfer your pictures.
1. Connect your Motorola phone to a computer via a USB cable.
2. Unlock your phone, pull down the drop-down screen and tap the Notification bar. Then select Transfer files (MTP) in Use USB for the window.
3. After the computer recognizes your device, double-click My Computer/This PC > Motorola phone under Portable devices > Internal Storage (or External Storage) > DCIM folder > Copy the photos you want to transfer and paste to a folder on the computer.
See also: Want to recover photos from a locked Android phone? Please use these 4 powerful approaches.
How do I transfer pictures from my Motorola phone to my computer? Now you have got the answer after reading through this article. If you cannot decide which way to choose, I highly recommend you to try Samsung Messages Backup, which is professional in file transfer and is fast & secure. Besides, you can also select Samsung Backup and Restore. This one is a one-click operation, user-friendly and has easy interfaces. While copying and pasting photos will become useless if there are protected photos on your Motorola mobile. Of course, it is all up to you.
Well, these ways are generally easy and quick. But if you encounter any problem during use, please feel free to leave a comment below. Then we will reach out to you soon.
Copyright © samsung-messages-backup.com All Rights Reserved.