Motorola is one of the most famous and good-quality Android smartphones which has many loyal users around the globe. This year, Motorola has released some new phones, like Motorola edge+, Motorola razr, Moto g power, etc. If you are switching from old Motorola to new Motorola, Motorola data transfer is a must for you to consider. These days, Motorola to Motorola transfer is not very difficult, as long as you choose the right way.
This article shows you how to transfer data from Moto to Moto in 6 proven ways. You can transfer data from Motorola to Motorola while reading the step-by-step operations.
Samsung Data Transfer is a professional Motorola to Motorola transfer tool. With this Motorola data transfer app, you can transfer contacts, SMS, call logs, music, videos, photos, eBooks and apps from Motorola to Motorola. Besides, this Moto transfer tool supports most Android and iOS devices, and has four transfer modes: Android to Android transfer, iOS to iOS transfer, Android to iOS transfer and iOS to Android transfer.
Well, Samsung Data Transfer is widely compatible with all devices with iOS 5 or later and Android 4.0 and higher versions, including iPhone, iPad, iPod, Samsung, Sony, LG, Huawei, ZTE, Motorola, HTC, etc. For Motorola devices, it supports many types, like Motorola razr/edge+/g stylus/g power/one hyper/one action/one zoom/one, Moto g5s plus/e6/e5 plus/e5/e5 play/e5 play Amazon Prime exclusive/z4 Verizon/z4 unlocked/z4 Amazon Alexa/z3/z3 play/z3 play Amazon Prime exclusive/z2/g6/g6 Amazon Prime exclusive/g6 on Google’s Project Fi/g6 play/g6 play Amazon Prime exclusive/g7/g7 power/g7 play, etc.
How do I transfer messages from Motorola to Motorola?
1. Install and launch Samsung Data Transfer on your computer.
2. Connect two Motorola phones to computer via suitable USB cables. Then enable USB debugging and grant permission on each device as prompted. Make sure that the old Motorola is in the source phone's position, if not, click Flip on this program to make a change. After the computer recognizes your devices, you will see Connected in each phone's position on this program.
3. Motorola to Motorola transfer. Check Text Messages from the table and tap Start Copy below to transfer data from Motorola to Motorola.
You might like: Open this link, and you will know the approach to remove unwanted applications from your Motorola phone.
Samsung Messages Backup is another recommended Motorola data transfer app. Different from Samsung Data transfer, with this Motorola to Motorola transfer tool, you can selectively transfer photos, music, videos, contacts, SMS, call logs, documents, apps, etc. from Motorola to Motorola or back up and restore overall Motorola data to new Motorola in one click.
Besides, you can also manage Motorola data on PC, such as add, delete and edit contacts, send and reply text messages, install and uninstall apps, import, export and delete call logs, export contacts to Outlook and import contacts from Outlook. Well, Samsung Messages Backup also works well with all Android devices running Android 4.0 and later, like Samsung, Sony, Huawei, ZTE, Motorola, LG, HTC, Xiaomi, etc.
How do I transfer my contacts to my new Motorola phone?
1. Install and launch Samsung Messages Backup on your computer, and enter in Android Assistant module from toolbox.
2. Connect both Motorola phones to computer via suitable USB cables. Then enable USB debugging and grant permission on each Motorola device as prompted. After a successful connection, you will see Motorola's main information on this program.
3. Motorola phone transfer. Click Super Toolkit on the top menu > Backup > Select the old Motorola phone from the drop-down list, tick Contacts from the table and decide a location on your computer to store data > Back Up. After finishing backup, click Super Toolkit again on the top menu > Restore > Choose the new Motorola phone from the drop-down list and tick Contacts from the right table to restore > Tap Restore to finish Motorola to Motorola transfer.
Motorola Migrate is a Motorola data transfer app developed by Motorola company, which allows you to transfer messages, contacts, photos, videos, music and more from Motorola to Motorola. However, it has now stopped upgrading and only Android 2.2 Froyo to Android 5.1 Lollipop devices can still use it.
How to transfer data from Moto to Moto?
1. Download Motorola Migrate on both devices.
2. Launch it and select the new Motorola phone as the Output phone and the old Motorola phone as the Source phone. Then choose the data you want to transfer and tap Next to go ahead. After a QR code appears on old Motorola phone, use the new Motorola device to scan the QR code to connect the two devices (the two devices should be close to each other and under the same Wi-Fi network).
3. After pairing, Motorola Migrate will automatically transfer data from Motorola to Motorola.
Maybe you need: To recover lost data from Motorola, here are 5 applicable apps for your inference.
Bluetooth is also a convenient way for you to conduct Motorola to Motorola transfer and you don't need to install any extra Moto transfer tool to transfer data from Motorola to Motorola. However, the only disadvantage is that the transfer process is extremely slow if you transfer large media files or send many media files at the same time.
How to transfer data from old phone to Moto g5s plus?
1. Turn on Bluetooth on both devices and pair the two devices. On each Motorola phone, go to Settings > Find Bluetooth > Turn on Bluetooth > Click the other Motorola phone under Available devices and pair.
2. On old Motorola phone, select the data you want to transfer (like contacts, messages, photos, documents, etc.), press it and tap Share option.
3. Click Bluetooth and choose the paired Motorola device to transfer data from Motorola to Motorola.
Further reading: In order to transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud, we make a summary with 5 latest tips.
Google Drive and other online storage services can also transfer data from Motorola to Motorola. Google Drive offers 15GB free storage space for every user and after using up, you need to pay for expanding more storage. Well, it is good for music, videos, photos and documents transfer. However, it requires a fast Internet connection and the transfer speed is slow if the data is large.
How do I transfer from one Motorola to another?
1. Install Google Drive from Google Play Store on two Motorola devices.
2. Launch Google Drive on old Motorola phone, sign in it with a Google account, then tap + icon > Upload > Select Upload photos or videos or Upload files > Select files to upload.
3. After uploading files, open Google Drive app on new Motorola device, sign in with the same Google account, find uploaded files and download to new Motorola.
Check if you need: Wonder how to transfer data from old tablet to new tablet? Get this article and you can transfer everything to the new device.
Google is a pre-installed service on many Motorola phones. Thus, you can also perform Motorola to Motorola transfer via it. The steps are very easy.
How do I transfer my contacts to my new Motorola phone?
1. On your old Motorola phone, go to Settings > Accounts > Google and sign in with an active Gmail account.
2. Enable Contacts to sync it to Gmail account.
3. On your new Motorola phone, go to Settings > Accounts > Google and login to with the same Gmail account. If you have enabled Automatic sync, after that, your contacts will be automatically synced to new Motorola.
After reading through this article, you may have mastered how to transfer data from Moto to Moto. Among the six Motorola to Motorola transfer approaches, I highly recommend you to try Samsung Data Transfer or Samsung Messages Backup, which are easy to operate, fast to transfer and highly secure to Moto data. Of course, you can also try other Moto transfer tools if you are interested.
In addition, if you encounter any problem during use, feel free to leave a comment below.
How to Backup Moto X: Motorola Backup and Restore (Effortlessly in One Click)
Android to Android Transfer - How to Transfer Data from Android to Android?
How to Transfer Files from Android to Android in 2020?
How to Transfer Text Messages from Android to Android? [4 Easy Ways]
How to Transfer Apps from Samsung to Samsung in 2020? 7 Effective Ways for You
How to Transfer Data from Mi to Mi Instantly [4 Methods]
Copyright © samsung-messages-backup.com All Rights Reserved.