It is common for us to lose text messages on the Android phone by accident. Even if your phone is the latest Motorola phone, there is still the possibility of losing SMS. You might feel panic when it happens, but please take it easy. If you make use of recovery tools in time, you probably get them back. So, let's do it now.
Before recovering deleted messages on Motorola, there are some tips that you need to know. They will help you understand the recovery and the correct operation when the data loss happens.
Stop Using this Motorola Phone
When you find your messages lost on your Motorola phone, please stop using it temporarily to avoid creating new data. Because the deleted SMS is still on the phone and you can't see it, any new data might overwrite your deleted messages. After overwriting, you won't recover it any longer.
Recover Data as Soon as Possible
After that, please use a reliable recovery tool to recover the deleted messages in time. In this way, you will make it probably.
Do Backups to Avoid Data Loss
If you don't want to lose your useful messages again, please back them up regularly. For example, you can transfer the text messages from the Android phone to the computer, or other cloud storage space. Then you can avoid losing data.
This SMS recovery software - Samsung Data Recovery, can help you recover the deleted messages on Motorola without backup. It can scan out the hidden deleted messages and allows you to select the desired ones on the interface. Besides, it can also recover other data on the Android phone. Please get the features below.
Main features of this Motorola recovery program:
- Support to preview and select the deleted messages on the computer before recovery.
- Also recover deleted contacts, photos, call logs, documents, music, videos from the Motorola internal memory and SD card.
- You can back up the deleted and existing messages and other files from the Motorola to the computer.
- There are two scanning modes you can freely choose.
- Work with most Motorola and other Android phones, such as Motorola G Fast/G Power/G Stylus/G9/G9 Play/One Fusion/Edge, Samsung Galaxy S20/S10/S9/S8, Huawei, Xiaomi, OnePlus, OPPO, Vivo, ZTE, Google, and more.
Download the Motorola SMS recovery program below for free.
Step 1: Launch SMS Recovery Software
After installing the program on your computer, please launch it directly.
Step 2: Connect Motorola Phone to the Computer
Then connect the Motorola phone to the computer with a USB cable. And enable USB debugging mode on the phone. The software will recognize it quickly.
Step 3: Recover Deleted Text Messages on Moto X
- Once done, tick off the "Select All" option and tap on the "Next" icon. Then choose one scanning mode on the interface.
- To recover the deleted messages, please root your phone. And you can tap on the "Messages" option and select the ones you want on the page. Finally, hit on the "Recover" icon to begin the message recovery.
See also: Can I recover deleted text messages on Android? Of course. This software can recover the deleted texts on other brands of Android phones as well.
If you have backed up your messages before deleting, you can restore them to your Motorola phone from the backup. This part will show you 2 ways about this. Please select the suitable one according to your backup location.
Some people are accustomed to doing data backup with Google Drive. If you are one of them, you can follow the step-by-step guide here to retrieve deleted messages on Motorola.
Step 1: Go to Setting App
Please enter the Settings app on the Motorola phone. Then choose the "Google" option.
Step 2: Add the Account of Google Drive
Then please add your Google account stored your backup messages on the screen.
Step 3: Enable Automatic Restore Feature
Next, please return to the primary page of the Settings app, and tap on the "Backup and reset" feature. Now, you can enable the "Automatic restore" icon here. And you will get back your deleted messages soon.
Maybe you need: If you want to efficiently back up and restore the Moto X, please check this post out. It will give you useful suggestions.
Wonder how to restore deleted text messages on Motorola from the computer? It is recommended to use this Android assistant - Samsung Messages Backup, which can restore the previous backup messages from the computer in 1 click. Although there are lots of text messages you want to transfer, it can finish the task without hassle.
Step 1: Download and Install the Android Assistant
Please download and install the utility on your computer in advance. Then run it on the desktop.
Step 2: Attach Motorola to Computer
Then you need to attach your Motorola phone to the computer with a USB cable. You can see the instructions on the interface to enable USB debugging on the cell phone.
Step 3: Restore Messages in 1 Click
- Once done, you can see the homepage below.
- Please tap on the "Super Toolkit" tab to select the "Restore" button. Then you can pick the "Messages" category on the pop-up page. Please click the "Restore" icon to transfer the messages to your Motorola phone.
Tips: Here are 5 ways to help you recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8+ without hassle.
Is it pretty easy to recover deleted text messages on Motorola and other Android phones? These methods are practical to recover the messages. And this SMS recovery - Samsung Data Recovery is a professional and reliable program. Though you don't back up your SMS, it can find and retrieve the SMS to you. So please don't miss the best time of recovery.
Copyright © samsung-messages-backup.com All Rights Reserved.