"How do I transfer music from Samsung phone to my computer? I want to enjoy my favorite tracks on both devices. Any good ideas?"
"I want to find an efficient way to transfer music to a Samsung phone. So, is there a tool that can sync music fast?"
It is handy to listen to music on a Samsung mobile device. But what if you want to listen to your favorite songs downloaded on your computer with your Samsung device? Or how to store your Samsung music on the computer for backup? In reality, it is not a problem. Today's 4 ways shared in this article will teach you to transfer music from Samsung to a computer and vice versa.
Whether you want to export or import music between your Samsung device and computer, you can complete the transfer with simple steps.
This music file transfer - Samsung Messages Backup, allows you to preview, select, and transfer music files between Samsung and a computer in 1 click. What's more, it supports Windows and Mac computers, so that you can transfer music from Mac to Samsung, from a PC to Samsung, and vice versa. You can also transfer contacts, text messages, photos, videos, call logs, and more.
Highlights of this music file transfer software:
- Transfer music from a Samsung Galaxy phone to a computer without losing quality.
- Display detailed music files on the interface, including names, sizes, artists, albums, and other information.
- Allow you to create and remove playlists for management.
- Back up all music to your computer with 1 tap.
- Easily restore the backup songs to any Samsung device.
- Support you to transfer and manage other Samsung data, such as documents, SMS, apps, contacts, movies, MV, etc.
Surprisingly, this program works for most Samsung phones and tablets, including Samsung Galaxy S21/20/S10/S9/S8, Galaxy Note 20/Note 10/Note 9, Samsung A72/A71/A70/A52/A51/A50/A32, Samsung Galaxy A7/Tab S7/Tab S7 FE/Tab A 8.4, and the like. Also, it supports other Android devices running Android OS 4.0 and upper.
Download the music transfer software for free below.
How do I sync music from my Samsung Galaxy S7 to my computer? Follow this guide, and you can move your songs as easily as I did:
Step 1. Open this Program on the Computer
At first, work this software on your computer with double clicks, and link your Samsung device to the computer via a USB cable. Then enable USB debugging mode on Samsung.
Step 2. Select Music Files
Once connected, the software will start to scan your Samsung phone, and display your files by category. Then you can click the "Music" category to select the songs you want.
Step 3. Export Samsung Music to Computer
After the selection, please tap the "Export" icon to transfer the music to your computer.
The guide on how to transfer music to your phone is similar to the previous guide:
Step 1. Pick Songs from Your Computer
After establishing the connection between your phone and computer, you can tap the "Music" option, and click the "Import" icon to select the desired songs from your computer.
Step 2. Import Music to Samsung
Finally, tap the "Open" icon to copy the music to your Samsung smartphone.
How to transfer music from Samsung Galaxy S5 to a computer wirelessly? Why not use the Bluetooth feature? Currently, most Windows PC supports Bluetooth file transfer. You said your computer is Mac? Don't worry about that. Although you cannot use Bluetooth to send files between Android and iOS devices, you can make it between Android and Mac.
Here's how to sync music from Samsung to a computer via Bluetooth:
Step 1. Switch On Bluetooth
- Unlock and Swipe down the Samsung screen, and you can switch on Bluetooth. To turn on Bluetooth on PC, you can click the "Start" icon on your PC, and choose the "Settings" > "Devices" > "Bluetooth & other devices" option to enable Bluetooth.
- For Mac, you can click the "System Preferences" > "Bluetooth" icon to toggle on Bluetooth.
Step 2. Bluetooth Pairing
Please click the "Add Bluetooth or other device" > "Bluetooth" icon to choose your Samsung device. Next, confirm the PIN and tap the "Connect" icon, and you will pair both devices successfully.
Step 3. Send Samsung Music to the Computer
- To receive files on your computer, tap the upward arrow icon on the Taskbar, and right-click Bluetooth to choose the "Receive a File" option.
- Then you can find the songs you want to send on your Samsung phone, and share them via Bluetooth. After a while, you will receive your music on the PC.
Check the overall guide to transfer music from Android to Android via 5 efficient ways.
How do I transfer music from my computer to my phone via Bluetooth? Here are the steps:
Step 1. Set Up Bluetooth
- After connecting your Samsung cellphone and computer, you need to set up Bluetooth on your computer. On a PC, right-tap Bluetooth and choose the "Send a File" option.
- On Mac, please hit Bluetooth, select your Samsung device, and the "Send file to device" option.
Step 2. Send Music to Your Samsung Phone
- To send music from Windows to Samsung, please choose your Samsung phone on the popup, and click the "Browse" icon to select files. Then select the "Accept" option on the smartphone, and you will get the music.
- To transfer music from Mac to Samsung, you can browse the music files on Mac and send them via Bluetooth directly. At last, hit the "Accept" icon on Samsung to receive the music files.
These 4 powerful methods will teach you how to download music to LG phones in detail.
It is easy to retrieve deleted photos from the Secure Folder on Samsung.
If your computer doesn't support Bluetooth, how do you transfer music from Mac to a Samsung phone? Well, you can utilize your USB cable, and download Android File Transfer on Mac. Certainly, this manual music transfer way is also useful for Windows users, and there is no need to download the program. The only disadvantage is that the transmission process is long.
Here's how to move music between Samsung and a Windows computer:
Step 1. Connect Samsung to a PC
Please connect your Samsung phone or tablet to the PC via an available data cable. Then select the "File Transfer" option on your Samsung device.
Step 2. Go to This PC
Press the "Windows" and "E" keys on the keyboard, and you will open the file explorer.
Step 3. Transfer Music
- Open the Samsung music folder, then you can drop and drop the files to your PC.
- Reversely, to put music on your phone from the computer, you can navigate to the PC music folder, and copy the music to your Samsung device.
Learn more: Want to download a top Samsung FRP tool? Let's read this full guide.
Here's how to sync music from a Mac computer to a phone:
Step 1. Download Android File Transfer
In the beginning, please download and install Android File Transfer on Mac.
Step 2. Link Samsung to Mac
Use a supplied USB cable to link your Samsung device to the Mac, and open Android File Transfer. Then you can browse your Samsung files on Mac.
Step 3. Copy Music
- To copy music from Samsung to Mac, you can open the music folder. Then highlight and drag them to the Mac desktop.
- To sync music from the Mac computer to the phone, you can go to the location stored songs on Mac, and drag the songs to a Samsung folder. After the transfer is over, you can remove the connection and listen to the songs on Samsung.
Further reading: You can also fast transfer text messages from Samsung to your PC with these 4 solutions.
Please don't forget Samsung Smart Switch. This software can also transfer music from a computer to a Samsung tablet/phone. You can use it to sync music between Samsung and Windows/Mac, but you cannot preview or select detailed music files before the transfer. In other words, this way is only adapted for moving all music data, and it cannot import the non-backup music to your Samsung device.
You can follow the guide to move music from a Samsung device to a computer via Smart Switch:
Step 1. Install Smart Switch
Please install the correct version of Smart Switch on your computer, and set up a USB connection between your Samsung mobile device and the computer.
Step 2. Choose Music Option
Tap the "MORE" > "Preferences" > "Backup items" tab, and select the "Music" data type. Then click the "OK" icon.
Step 3. Move All Music to Computer
Hit the "Backup" icon to transfer all the Samsung music to your computer.
If you want to transfer music from the computer to Samsung via Smart Switch, you can follow this tutorial:
Step 1. Tap the Restore Tab
After launching the software and connecting both devices, you can tap the "Restore" tab on the interface.
Step 2. Restore the Backup Music to Samsung
Then hit the "Select your backup data" icon to pick your backup music. Next, tap the "OK" > "Restore" button to get the music back to your Samsung device.
See? It is easy to transfer music from Samsung to a computer and vice versa, so long as you learn about these 4 approaches. Moreover, the Samsung music file transfer - Samsung Messages Backup, supports you to move music selectively and swiftly. If you try it, you can achieve the music transmission without effort.
Copyright © samsung-messages-backup.com All Rights Reserved.