Nowadays, more and more people are accustomed to storing many files on the Android phone's internal memory, which will increase the risk to lose important files. What's more, dropping your Android phone, upgrading the OS, and so on, will lead to data loss possibly. Therefore, learning how to recover deleted files from Android phone internal memory is necessary. For your inference, here are 3 reliable recovery methods for you.
The first recommended way is this Phone Memory Recover for Android - Samsung Data Recovery. It can recover data from Android phone internal memory easily, including kinds of data types. And there are two scanning modes for your Android phone on the interface. Let's see the detailed introduction below.
- Recover deleted files from Android phone internal memory quickly;
- Recover deleted data on Android SD card;
- Support to recover deleted contacts, call logs, text messages, photos, videos, music, books, and other documents on your Android phone.
- Besides recovery, you can backup your Android files to the computer, containing deleted and existing data;
- Compatible with most of Android phones, such as Samsung Galaxy S21/S20/S10/S9/S8, Samsung Note series, HTC U12 Life/U12+/U11 Life/U11 Eyes/U11/U19e, LG V60/V50, ZTE Axon 10 Pro/Axon 9 Pro/Blade 10/Blade 20, Huawei, Motorola, OPPO, Vivo, Xiaomi, and more.
Download the Android Phone Memory Recovery app for free below.
Step 1: Download this Memory Recovery App
Firstly, please download this Android Memory recovery app on your computer, and then install and launch the app on the desktop.
Step 2: Connect Your Android Device to PC
The second step is to connect your Android phone to the PC with a USB cable and enable USB debugging on the Android phone. This Android Memory Recovery app will detect and recognize your phone immediately.
Step 3: Recover Deleted Files from Phone Memory
- On the interface, please click the "Next" icon and choose one scanning mode, and then you can see the content on the left side. Click on one category and the deleted files will be displayed on the right side.
- Please pick out the deleted files which you want and click the "Recover" button at the bottom. The app will begin to recover your selected files.
If you want to recover deleted messages from Android phone, please get these 4 tips here.
You can read this guide to get useful solutions to unlock OPPO A3s.
The second way to recover deleted files in Android phone internal memory is this Android File Backup - Samsung Messages Backup. which you can get back your deleted files from the backup without trouble. If you want to restore your Android files with 1 click, please choose this Android File Backup app.
Step 1: Download and Install
Please download and install this Android File Backup software on your PC, and then run the program to click the "Android Recovery" module.
Step 2: Make a Connection between Android and Computer
Next, please make a connection between your Android phone and the computer with the USB cable. Then enable the USB debugging on the Android mobile phone.
Step 3: Restore Android Internal Files
- Once connected, please click on the "Super Toolkit" option on the top menu, and hit on the "Restore" icon. You can see the list on the pop-up page which contains your deleted files from Android phone.
- Make a selection on the list and tap on the "Restore" icon finally. Your deleted files will be back after a while.
Want to recover contacts, call logs and messages on SIM card? This SIM Card Data Recovery for Android would help you out.
There are multiple ways in this article to teach you to fast forward messages on Android. If needed, check it out.
Google Drive is another effective data recovery software for Android phone internal to solve how to recover deleted data from Android internal storage because it will keep your deleted files in the trash folder for 60 days. By the way, when signing up a Google account, you will get 15 GB free space to save your uploaded files.
Step 1: Launch Google Drive
On your Android phone, you need to go into your Google Drive. Then sign in with your Google account.
Step 2: Go to Trash Folder
Now, please tap on the "Menu" icon on the upper left, and you can see the "Trash" option on the list.
Step 3: Recover Deleted Files from Trash Folder
In the Trash folder, please pick out the deleted files you desire, and then tap on the "Restore" icon on the top right. The deleted files will be recovered from Google Drive in no time.
Bonus: If needed, you can easily check if your phone is rooted in these ways.
There are 3 recovery apps for you to recover deleted files from your Android phone internal memory in this article, and you can choose one way among them. Furthermore, if you need a professional Android Phone Memory Recovery app, you can't miss the Samsung Data Recovery which recovers deleted files on the Android phone easily.
Copyright © samsung-messages-backup.com All Rights Reserved.