It is certain that you don't want the screen of the Android phone to be broken, but the accidents are around us all the time. You can buy a new Android phone to replace the broken one, But the data on your Android phone is more important than Android phone itself, So the problem is how to backup Android phone with broken screen. This article offers 4 ways for you.
Tips: Why can we backup Android data from broken-screen phone? In fact, when the screen is broken, there is still needed to confirm the extent of the damage. If the inside of the Android phone is unbroken, in this situation, you can extract and backup Android data from the cell phone.
When your screen of Android phone is broken only, it is possible that the hardware of the inside is intact. And you still have the chance to backup phone with broken screen. Android Data Extraction app can help you extract the data from the Android phone with broken screen. The detailed guide is in the following.
- Backup Android phone with broken screen to the computer.
- Wide coverage for data types backup, like contacts, call logs, messages, WhatsApp, photos, videos, audios, and more.
- Fix Android phone in many terrible cases, such as virus attack, system crash, black screen, phone frozen, password forgot, etc.
- Support to restore data from Android phone.
- Work with many phones of Samsung, including Samsung Galaxy Note 3/4/5, Samsung Galaxy S4/S5/S6, Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1. Up to now, the other brands of Android phones have been not supported, but the Android Data Extraction app is developing.
Download the Android Data Extraction app below.
Step 1: Install Android Data Extraction
First of all, download and install this Android Data Extraction on your computer. Then launch the program.
Step 2: Connect Android phone to Computer
- Then connect your Android phone to the computer with a USB cable and enable USB debugging on the mobile phone. After done, click the "Broken Android Data Extraction" tab on the left.
- Next, when choosing the "Broken" tab among the fixing modes, please click the "Start" icon on the interface. And you need to choose your Android phone's information on the computer, including its name and model. Check the "I agree the disclaimer" and tap on the "Confirm" button.
Step 3: Backup Android with Broken Screen
- Then there are the 3 steps on the interface which tell you how to enter the download mode. Follow the steps and click the "Start" button.
- Once done, you will see the categories of your Android phone with broken screen on the left side. Now you can select the data to backup, and then tap on the "Recover" icon. Your data will be backed up on the computer from the broken-screen Android phone.
Read also: Are there plenty of valuable pictures on the Android phone with broken screen? In this moment, you can get pictures off broken phone and you will get 4 useful solutions from it.
If your Android phone has a slightly broken screen, and this problem would not make the screen black, you can see these 3 helpful methods. They are the excellent tool for Android phone, and they are effective on almost all Android phones. Samsung, Sony, HTC, OnePlus, OPPO, Huawei, ZTE, Motorola, and so on.
This Android Data Recovery app is a professional recovery app for the most of Android phones. You can recover deleted data from your Android phone with in simple steps. If you choose the deep scanning mode, it will find the deleted files on the Android phone completely. Besides, it also supports data backup on the computer.
Step 1: Download Android Data Recovery
To start with, you need to download Android Data Recovery on the PC and install it. Then enter the app.
Step 2: Combine Android and PC
Next, combine the Android phone and the PC via a USB cable and enable USB debugging on the cell phone. Once connected, please click the "Next" icon and choose the scanning modes.
Step 3: Backup Android Phone to Computer
- The app will scan your Android phone for some minutes. Then you will see your existing data and deleted files on the screen. You can choose part or all of them and then click the "Recover" icon.
- Your Android phone which is with slightly broken screen will be backed up to the computer.
Further reading: With 5 powerful ways, you can backup Android data on computer easily. Let's get it.
Android backup is a basic function on the Android smartphone, so you can make use of it to backup your Android phone whose screen is broken a little and you can control your phone through touching the screen. Under this situation, you can backup the data in the easiest way.
Step 1: Enter Settings
On your Android phone, please enter the Settings app. Then you can find the "Backup & reset" option (Maybe the name is a little different).
Step 2: Add your Account for Backup
Then you need to add your personal account which you use it for backup, such as your Google account. Input your name and passwords. Then wait for seconds.
Step 3: Backup Android with Android Backup
After adding the account, you need to turn on the "Backup" icon, and it will automatically backup your data to your account.
Bonus: Many people use Android phone and Mac computer in their work and life, and it may cause a little inconvenience to backup Android to Mac. Let's try these 5 methods.
Android Data Backup app is the software to backup all kinds of Android data to the computer. If you needn't recover deleted data but need to backup data from Android phone whose screen is broken, you can pick out it for yourself. You can backup Android phone in 1 click.
Step 1: Install App and Connect Android to PC
Install the Android Data Backup app on the computer. Once installed, please connect Android phone to the PC via a USB cable. The app will detect your phone quickly.
Step 2: Go to the Super Toolkit
After recognized, you will get to the home page. On the page, tap on the "Super Toolkit" icon. There is the "Backup" option on the left side.
Step 3: Backup Android Phone in 1 Click
Tap on it and there is a pop-up page. On the page, you can select all the data types and click the "Backup" button. Wait for a while, it will backup all the files on the computer.
After reading, you might know about how to backup Android with broken screen and get the hang of these 4 ways. It is recommended that the Android Data Extraction is a tool for Android phone which is with broken screen. So, it's worth having a try. In the end, please feel free to contact us with any questions about the Android phone.
Copyright © samsung-messages-backup.com All Rights Reserved.