We post 6 easy ways for users to back up Samsung Photos. You can learn how to back up photos from Samsung S21/S20/S10/S9/S8/S7/S6 to the computer in Part 1 (recommended) and Part 2. In the following three parts, we give the step by step guides for syncing Samsung photo to the cloud.
According to Google, some users are finding ways to view/download/delete photos in Samsung Cloud. So we include the tips for that in Part 3 as well.
If there is a tool that can back up all the photos from Samsung to PC in 1 click, would you like it? Believe or not, Samsung Backup and Restore can not only back up your photos in 1 click but also fast restore them to your Samsung phone. What's more, it can work with pictures and many other files from Samsung cell phone.
Highlights of Samsung Backup and Restore:
1. Back up photos from Samsung to PC in 1 click.
2. Besides photos, it supports contacts, call logs, text messages, videos, music, apps and documents.
3. Restore all sorts of backup data from the PC to your Samsung phone without hassle.
4. Support to connect Samsung phone to the PC with a USB cable and Wi-Fi.
5. The high compatibility allows it to work with almost all the versions of Samsung phone/tablet and other Android devices, so it can back up and restore Android devices which is Android OS 4.0 and upper, such as Samsung Galaxy S20/S10/S9/S8/S7, Samsung Galaxy Tab S/Galaxy Tab 4/Galaxy Tab S5e/Galaxy Tab S6, HTC U12 Life/U12+/U11/U19e/U Ultra, Sony Xperia 10/Xperia 5/Xperia 1/Xperia L4/Xperia L3, Huawei, OPPO, Google, Xiaomi, and so on.
Download Samsung Backup and Restore for free.
Easily back up photos from Samsung to PC with Samsung Backup and Restore:
Step 1. Download Samsung Backup and Restore
When downloading the software on your computer, you need to install and launch it on the desktop.
Step 2. Make a Connection with a USB Cable
Then take out your USB cable to make a connection between your Samsung phone and the PC, and enable USB debugging mode on Samsung.
Step 3. Back Up Samsung Photos
- The porgram will detect your Samsung device quickly. Once connected, please tap on the "Backup" option on the interface.
- Then you can tick off the "Photos" category on the panel and tap on the "Back Up" button to implement the Samsung photo backup.
What if my Samsung Cloud storage is full and I need to back up a ton of photos from my Samsung Galaxy?
Apps with cloud service provide limited free storage spaces for Samsung users to save their files. However, some users may encounter the question above. At this time, you need a Samsung Photo Backup Tool - Samsung Messages Backup, to back up your Samsung photos to the computer in batches.
Key features of the Samsung Photo Backup
1. Quickly transfer photos, contacts, SMS, call logs, music, videos, etc. between Samsung and the computer without data loss.
2. Back up and restore the whole Samsung phone data to the computer with one click.
3. Manage (add/delete/modify) Samsung files on your computer directly.
4. Compatible with almost all Android phones on the market, such as Samsung Galaxy S10/S9/S7/S6, Galaxy Note9/8/7/6, Galaxy A9/A8/A7/A6, and so on. Other Android brands, like Xiaomi, Huawei, HTC, LG, etc., are included as well.
5. 100% clean and safe.
Free download the software and follow the steps to have a try!
Quick & easy steps to back up Samsung photos to your computer:
Step 1. Connect your Samsung Galaxy to the computer via USB cable.
Launch the Samsung Photo Backup software and connect your Samsung Galaxy to the computer via a USB cable. You need to allow USB debugging on your mobile phone as prompted.
Step 2. Make the program detect your Samsung Galaxy successfully.
Go with the on-screen prompts to make the program recognize your Samsung Galaxy. Once done, you can see the primary interface as below. All the detected files are sorted into different folders on the left panel.
Step 3. Preview and select your wanted photos.
On the left panel, open the "Photos" folder and tap on "Phone Gallery", you can preview all of your Samsung photos on the computer screen. Tick on the photos that you want to back up to the computer.
Step 4. Click "Export" to back up Samsung photos to the computer.
After previewing and selecting Samsung photos, please tap on "Export" to transfer Samsung photos to the computer for backup. You need to choose a local folder to save the transferred photos.
You can also back up and restore your entire Samsung Galaxy phone with 1 click.
On the primary interface, please choose "Super Toolkit" from the top menu bar, click the "Backup" or "Restore" button. Go with the on-screen prompts and tap on the "Back Up"/"Restore" button to start the process.
Here is a picture tutorial for restoring an Android phone:
This software can be used to transfer photos between Samsung phone and computer. If you need to transfer photos from Android to Android, or from iPhone to Android, you can click the links to learn more info.
If you just need to back up less than 10 photos at a time, you can drag and drop your Samsung photos to the computer. You need to connect your Samsung Galaxy to the computer, select your wanted photos, then drag them to a local folder of your computer.
Here are the steps:
Notice: We don't recommend you to back up hundreds of photos in this way, because it will be quite time-consuming. Alternatively, you can use the professional Samsung Photo Backup tool to transfer large size of photos and videos from Samsung to the computer effectively.
Like Google Drive, Samsung Cloud offers 15 GB of free storage for Samsung users. It allows you to back up Samsung photos and sync the uploaded photos to multiple Samsung devices.
Samsung Cloud is available on some of Samsung devices, including Samsung Galaxy S10/S9/S8/S7/S6, Galaxy Note 8/5/4, Galaxy J7/J3, Galaxy Tab S3/S2/A.
Here are the steps to back up Samsung photos to Samsung Cloud:
Some users may want to know how to view/download/delete photos in the Samsung Cloud, you can follow the quick steps as below. For more info, you can visit the Samsung support website.
#1. View Photos in Samsung Cloud
#2. Download Photos from Samsung Cloud
#3. Delete Photos from Samsung Cloud
Alternatively, you can manage media files on your Samsung Galaxy without Samsung Cloud.
Google Photos is an app that offers free storage for users to save and share their photos and videos. You can back up & sync photos and videos from your Samsung smartphone to Google Photos.
Kindly remind: If you need to close the auto backup, turn off the "Back up & sync" instead of uninstalling Google Photos app on your Samsung phone. And if you turn off this feature in Google Photos, all the Google apps that use "Back up & sync" feature will be influenced as well.
Dropbox is a cloud service app that offers 2 GB space to users for free. It supports photos and documents. You can follow the easy steps to back up photos to Dropbox automatically.
It is very convenient to back up Samsung photos with cloud service. However, these apps always have limits on the storage space and you need to pay for the extra storage. If you want to free up your cloud space, backing up your Samsung photos to your computer is a good idea. Here is a Samsung Backup and Restore tool designed for you to transfer Samsung photos effectively.
Copyright © samsung-messages-backup.com All Rights Reserved.