Samsung Galaxy S20 is an attractive star on the smartphone market. With the excellent camera and the latest Android 10 OS, it captures the attention of Huawei users.
If you are planning to switch your Huawei phone to a new Samsung phone, it is imperative to know how to transfer data from Huawei to Samsung in a fast way without losing data.
Now, let's discuss the topic in details, and you will know these 6 helpful methods to do your phone data transfer.
How to transfer data from Huawei to Samsung S10/S20 in 1 click? Maybe you want to move groups of files from Huawei to Samsung and think it time-wasting. Luckily, this Samsung Data Transfer, as a one-tap transfer tool, it is good at copying data from phone to phone with high quality.
- One-click to transfer contacts, call logs, text messages, photos, videos, music, apps, and documents from Huawei to Samsung;
- Connect Huawei and Samsung devices to the computer via USB and Wi-Fi;
- Fast to scan the data out and transfer them automatically;
- Support to transfer videos, music, photos, messages, and contacts from iPhone to Android;
- Also allow you to send data from Android to iOS, and from iOS to iOS;
- Not only work with Huawei and Samsung, but also other Android and iOS devices, such as Samsung Galaxy S20/S10/S9/S8, Huawei P40 Pro/P40/P30 Pro/P30/P20 Pro, ZTE Axon 10 Pro/Axon 9 Pro/Blade 10/Blade 20, Motorola G Fast/G Power/G Stylus/G9/G9 Play, Google, iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
Download the Huawei to Samsung transfer software for free below.
Step 1. Install and Launch the Software
Please download and install the transfer software on your computer. Then launch it on the desktop.
Step 2. Connect Phone to PC
Next, connect both cell phones to the computer with USB cables respectively. And enable USB debugging feature on them. It will recognize and scan your files out in a short time.
Step 3. Send Data from Huawei to Samsung
Now, to move data to Samsung, please select the data types on the middle panel and click the "Start Copy" button. After a while, the transferring process will be finished.
Contacts are the most important info. Although we switch the old Samsung to a new one, we would like to transfer contacts. Check the post out and you will know these 4 ways.
Besides, you can get 4 practical tips about iPhone to Vivo data transfer here.
When moving data from Huawei to Samsung, you can choose Samsung Smart Switch. Its mobile version can help you transfer from phone to Samsung without a computer. How convenient it is! However, it is effective when Samsung devices as the receiver, so you can't move data from Samsung to other Android brands.
Step 1. Download the App
Please download the Android version on your Huawei and Samsung phones.
Step 2. Link Samsung and Huawei
- Open the app and click the "Send data" icon on Huawei, and click the "Receive data" on Samsung. Then click the "Cable" option on both phones.
- Now, link you Huawei and Samsung with a USB cable and a Samsung OTG USB adaptor.
Step 3. Select Data Types to Transfer
Once linked, please select the data you want to transfer on the Huawei phone, and tap on the "Send" icon. Next, click the "Receive" icon on Samsung. You will get the data soon on Samsung.
Does Smart Switch work with Huawei? In fact, as long as your receiving device is Samsung, it can work. If you want to transfer data from Samsung to Huawei, it cannot help, but this post will tell you the effective ways.
Plan to move WhatsApp data from an iPhone to Huawei? Please use these 3 viable solutions.
If you attach your Huawei and Samsung to the same Google account, you can synchronize the files on the two phones. It's simple to transfer data from the Huawei phone to the Samsung handset in this way. Please make sure there is adequate storage space on your Google account, and you can enlarge it by purchasing.
Step 1. Add Your Google Account on the Huawei Phone
In the beginning, please go to the Settings app and click the "Users & accounts" > "Add account" > "Google" option. Then you can input the information about your Google account.
Step 2. Sync Huawei Data to Google Storage Space
Next, please return to the screen of "Users & accounts", and click the "Google" > "Sync now" icon to transfer the Huawei data to your Google account.
Step 3. Sync Huawei Data to Samsung
- Now, to transfer files to Samsung, open the Settings app on the Samsung device, tap the "Accounts & backup" > "Backup and restore" > "Backup account" to input the same Google account.
- Then enable the "Automatic restore" feature. Your Huawei data will be transferred to your Samsung phone.
To recover lost data on Huawei, you can make use of these 3 powerful methods in this article.
This article aims at unlocking Huawei phones without passwords with safe methods. Let's check it out.
If you don't like to store your data on the cloud space, you can choose the computer as the middlemen to transfer data from the Huawei phone to your new Samsung phone. This Android assistant - Samsung Messages Backup can assist you to finish the task in a short time with its backup and restoring features.
Step 1. Download and Install
Please download and install the program on your computer, and run it directly.
Step 2. Back Up Huawei to PC
- Then connect the Huawei device to the PC with a USB cable and enable USB debugging mode. After connected, please go to the "Super Toolkit" tab to choose the "Backup" option.
- To back up all the files from Huawei to the PC, please select all the categories and tap the "Back Up" icon. Once done, disconnect your Huawei phone from the PC.
Step 3. Restore Huawei Data to Samsung Galaxy S20
- Now, connect the Samsung phone to the computer via a USB cable. Then click the "Super Toolkit" > "Restore" option.
- You can select the backup data types on the interface and hit on the "Restore" icon. The Huawei data will be sent to your Samsung phone.
Maybe you need: Will Huawei to Mac transfer come true? Try the solved ways here, and you will make it by yourself without trouble.
As a nice transfer application, CLONEit can transfer 12 mobile data from one phone to another with a fast speed. With the offline transfer feature, your data is secure without leakage. Besides, it can uninstall the apps from your phone effortlessly. But you will see ads on the app.
Step 1. Install CLONEit on Both Phones
For starter, you can download the app from the app store and install it on both mobile phones.
Step 2. Connect Huawei and Samsung Devices
Next, to make a connection between two phones, please click the "Sender" option on Huawei and "Receiver" on Samsung. Then use the Samsung to scan the QR code on Huawei, and they will be linked.
Step 3. Copy Data from Huawei to Samsung
You can select the Huawei data on the screen of Samsung. To begin the transfer process, please click the "Start" button. It will end in a while.
You might like: Transfer photos between Samsung and the computer frequently? If you learn about these 5 ways, you will find it easy to solve.
When the network is unavailable, and you can't find a USB cable, Bluetooth can solve your dilemma. If the Samsung and Huawei devices are within 10 meters, you can adopt Bluetooth to transfer data from Huawei to Samsung.
Step 1. Enable Bluetooth
You can enable the Bluetooth on the Settings app on both devices. Then they will search for the available nearby devices.
Step 2. Pair Bluetooth Handsets
Then select your device on the list and make them paired. You need to input the pairing code if they are the first connection with Bluetooth.
Step 3. Send Files from Huawei to Samsung
Afterward, navigate to the files you would like to transfer on the Huawei phone, and press the "Share" icon to choose the "Bluetooth" option. And don't forget to choose the "Accept" option on your Samsung device.
Tips: Can Huawei Phone Clone transfer data from Huawei to Samsung? Unfortunately, Huawei Phone Clone only supports to transfer data from one phone to a Huawei phone, so you cannot send data to Samsung.
That's it. You can swiftly transfer data from Huawei to Samsung with these 6 approaches in this post. No matter which one you pick, it will give you a hand on data transfer. Anyway, if you desire to make it in the fastest way, Samsung Data Transfer will achieve your requirements. Let's give it a try.
How to Transfer Contacts from Samsung to LG with 4 Ways [You Can't Miss]
How to Retrieve Deleted Texts on Samsung? - 4 Easy Ways in 2021
Transfer Contacts from Samsung to Huawei in 4 Valid Ways
How to Transfer Files Between Huawei and Computer? (2 Ways)
Android to iOS Transfer - How to Transfer Data from Android to iOS Device
How to Retrieve Deleted Videos on Samsung: 4 Dependable Solutions
Copyright © samsung-messages-backup.com All Rights Reserved.