Nowadays, the mobile phones of Samsung and Huawei, many people love to use them. It is not strange that people have more than one mobile phone and they often need to transfer data from Samsung to Huawei. Do you know how to transfer data from Samsung to Huawei in a short time? We will discover the secret in the following. Please go-ahead to get the 4 useful solutions.
Tips: Before the introduction, you'd better be aware of the danger of personal information leakage from your old cellphone. It is possible to expose yourself to hackers. Therefore, you should choose the secure ways or applications to transfer your data from the old phone to another. Be careful the illegal apps.
Samsung to Huawei Transfer - Samsung Data Transfer, is a professional application with high speed and security. You will never see any ads on the app and you needn't worry about your personal information leakage at all. Besides, you will have two choices to connect your mobile phones to the computer, including Wi-Fi and USB cables.
Highlight and major features of Samsung to Huawei Transfer:
- Support to transfer contacts, call logs, text messages, photos, videos, documents, music and apps from Samsung to Huawei and vice versa in 1 click.
- Between Samsung and Huawei, the data transfer will be without any quality loss.
- If needed, you may choose to clear the data on the destination phone before data transfer.
- Support to transfer data from Android to Android, from iPhone to iPhone, from Android to iPhone and vice versa, such as transfer contacts from Android to iPhone and so on.
- Widely compatible with almost all Android OS from and iOS OS, such as Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+/S10e/S9+/S9/S8+/S8/S7/S6/S5/S4, Galaxy Note 10+/Note 10/Note 9/Note 9 Plus/Note 8/Note 7/Note 6/Note 5, Galaxy J3/J3 Pro, Huawei P30 Pro/P30/P30 Lite/P20/P20 Lite, Mate 30 Pro/Mate 30/ Mate 20 Pro/Mate 20/Mate X/Mate 10 Pro/Mate 10/Mate 9, Sony, Motorola, Xiaomi, OPPO, Vivo, LG, HTC and more.
You may download Samsung to Huawei Transfer for free below.
Tutorial on how to transfer data from Samsung to Huawei with Samsung to Huawei Transfer:
Step 1. Install Samsung to Huawei Transfer
First of all, after downloading Samsung to Huawei Transfer on the computer, please double-click to install the app. Then launch it. You will see the interface as below.
Step 2. Connect Two Phones to PC
Next, connect the Samsung and Huawei phones to the PC via USB cables respectively. Please enable USB debugging on two mobile phones.
(Notice: If you want to connect wirelessly, please tap on the "Can't recognize the device?" and choose the "Connect via WiFi" on the left. Follow the steps and you will make it.)
Step 3. Transfer Data from Samsung to Huawei
- When you connected successfully, you can see your Samsung and Huawei devices show on the two sides. Please make sure the Samsung phone is on the "Source" side and the Huawei is on the "Destination" side. And you can tap on the "Flip" icon to change the positions.
- Tick off the categories at the middle panel, and then click the "Start Copy" button under the panel. Your selected data will start to transfer from Samsung to the Huawei.
Can you transfer from Huawei to Samsung with this Samsung to Huawei Transfer? Yes! The transfer among Android phones is supported exactly.
How to move files from Samsung to Lenovo without effort? If you want, you can follow this effective guide.
If you would like to get an overall Android Backup app to transfer your data from Samsung to Huawei, from Samsung to computer and so on, Android Backup is suitable for you perfectly. You can transfer all the data from the mobile device to the computer and vice versa in 1 click. What's more, you can preview and select the needed files on the PC with it.
Step 1. Download and Install Android Backup
At first, you need to download and install the Android Backup on the computer. It is as easy as Samsung to Huawei Transfer app above to install. Please launch the app after that.
Step 2. Transfer Samsung to PC
- Now, please link your Samsung phone to the PC via a USB cable. The program will detect whether the USB debugging is turned on. If want to go on, please turn on the USB debugging.
- Once done, go to the "Super Toolkit" on the upper menu to choose the "Backup" icon. Then you can select the contents on the pop-up window. Click the "Back Up" at the bottom. The data will be transferred to the PC quickly.
Step 3. Transfer Data to Huawei
- Once the transfer from Samsung to PC is over, make a connection between Huawei and the PC and disconnect the Samsung phone to the PC. Then go to the "Super Toolkit" and choose the "Restore" icon.
- Click your Huawei phone, and then tap on the "Restore" button at the bottom of the page. Android Backup will restore the backup data from Samsung to Huawei quickly.
Maybe you like: Wonder how to back up Samsung device to PC in detail? You will back up your Samsung phone to the computer in ease if you get the secret.
Huawei Phone Clone is an official migration application through scanning the QR code or connecting a local hotpot of the new phone. So you can transfer Samsung to Huawei P30 Pro/P30/P20 Pro/P20 wirelessly with Phone Clone. Contacts, messaging, call logs, photos, Documents and settings are supported. But sometimes it is unstable during the transfer.
Step 1. Download Phone Clone
Please download the Phone Clone app on the Samsung and Huawei devices. In general, Phone Clone is pre-installed on the Huawei device.
Step 2. Connect Two Phones
- Run the app on your Huawei phone first and click the "New Phone" option on the interface. Next, open Phone Clone on the Samsung device to select the "Old Phone" as the sending device.
- Use the old phone to scan the QR code that shows on the Huawei device. Then the devices will make a connection.
Step 3. Transfer Samsung to Huawei
On the Samsung phone, choose the categories you are eager to transfer and click the "Send data" on the screen. The selected data will be transferred to your Huawei phone at once.
Bonus: Something goes wrong when you use Phone Clone? And you need to transfer data from Android to Android?
Perhaps you don't want to transfer data from Samsung to Huawei via the software. In this case, you can choose the Bluetooth or Wi-Fi to transfer the selected files. But you will find it inconvenient to transfer all kinds of data because you need to transfer them manually, which will spend lots of time and several kinds of data can't be transferred.
Step 1. Turn on Bluetooth on both phones
Put Samsung and Huawei phones together and turn on the Bluetooth on both of them. Tap on the "Settings" and you will find the Bluetooth.
Step 2. Connect Samsung and Huawei on Bluetooth
Make sure the "Discover mode" is the "Visible" on the two phones. The phones will detect each other. So you can click the target on one of them and set a number as the key to match with the other phone.
Step 3. Find your Needed Data on the Samsung Phone
Secondly, you need to search for the needed files on your Samsung. Tap on the "Share" option and choose the "Bluetooth". Click the "Accept" icon on the Huawei phone. Then the selected files will be transferred via Bluetooth from Samsung to Huawei.
Step 1. Choose Wi-Fi Direct on the Phones
From the "Settings" of the phones, select the "Wi-Fi" and "Wi-Fi Direct". Then the phones will auto-search the other phone which opens the Wi-Fi Direct within the range.
Step 2. Accept Invitation on the Phone
On the one phone, click your device which you want to connect to send the invitation and accept the invitation on the other phone. The connection is successful.
Step 3. Transfer Files via Wi-Fi Direct
Now, go to the files which you want to transfer on the Samsung device. Choose to transfer the selected files via Wi-Fi, which is the same as via Bluetooth.
Check if you need: When you have used the Samsung phone for a long time, there would be millions of pictures in it. Before you abandon the old phone, you'd better delete the photos from Samsung permanently.
When you want to transfer data from Samsung to Huawei easily and quickly, you will choose the best way, Samsung to Huawei Transfer - Samsung Data Transfer to achieve the task, especially when you are in the emergent situation. Samsung to Huawei Transfer is a professional app without any ads and with high security. To transfer data between Samsung and Huawei or other Android phones is supported, the formats are including contacts, call logs, SMS and multiple media files and documents. Give it a chance and you will feel its quality.
How to Transfer Files from Android to Android?
How to Transfer Text Messages from Android to Android? [4 Easy Ways]
Best Transfer - Transfer Files from Android to PC Using USB Cable in 6 Ways
How to Completely Remove Contacts from Android SIM Card
Samsung Galaxy Recovery - How to Recover Deleted Files from Samsung Galaxy?
Huawei Backup -- 3 Powerful Methods to Backup Your Huawei Data
Copyright © samsung-messages-backup.com All Rights Reserved.