With the development of Huawei phone, more and more people love using Huawei, but how to transfer contacts from Samsung to Huawei? Maybe you will be going to transfer contacts from Samsung to Huawei via Bluetooth. Actually, there are some ways are more efficient than using Bluetooth and we offer 4 practical methods and their detailed guides to you in this article and you can select and follow the guides with ease.
If you are a guy who is chasing the efficiency all the time, this Samsung Data Transfer is your best assistant. Samsung Data Transfer is a practical Samsung to Huawei transfer tool and you can transfer contacts from Samsung to Huawei in 1 click. Besides, you can transfer text messages, call logs, photos, music, videos, apps, books and so on. You can check more details below.
- 1 click to transfer contacts from Samsung to Huawei.
- Support Android to Android transfer, including SMS, call history, apps, books, music, videos, and more.
- Support Android OS and iOS OS, so you can transfer files from iPhone to iPhone, from iPhone to Android and vice versa.
- There are Windows version and Mac version you can select with your wishes.
- The powerful compatibility of Samsung Data Transfer can work with almost all the Android phone, iPhone, iPad, and iPod, such as Samsung Galaxy S12/S10/S9/S8, HTC Desire 19+/19s/12, LG G8/G7/G6, Motorola X Pro/X/Z, iPhone 11 Pro/11/X/8, iPad Pro/Air 2/Air, iPod Touch 6/Shuffle 5, etc.
Download the Android Messages Manager for free below.
Step 1: Download and Install Samsung Data Transfer
First, please download and install Samsung Data Transfer on the computer, and then double-click it to run the program.
Step 2: Connect Samsung and Huawei Phones to the PC
Next, you need to connect your Samsung and Huawei to the PC with USB cables respectively. And please enable the USB debugging on both phones. The app will detect your phones quickly.
Step 3: Move Contacts from Samsung to Huawei in 1 Click
- Once connected, you can see your data on the interface of the computer. Then tap on the "Contacts" category on the middle list. Click the "Start Copy" icon which is in blue.
- And you can click the "Flip" icon on the top to change the places of your Samsung and Huawei phones. Click the "Start Copy" icon which is in blue. Your contacts will be transferred from Samsung to Huawei in a short time.
You might need: Wonder how to transfer data from Samsung to Huawei easily? Please check out the 4 helpful solutions.
To transfer contacts from Samsung to Huawei via Bluetooth is an effective method but it is also a little slower. If you have a rich time, it is a good way as well. And you can follow the guide below which is friendly to users. Because Bluetooth is built in your Samsung and Huawei phones, you needn't download other apps on the devices anymore.
Step 1: Open Bluetooth on the Samsung Phone
Please turn on the Bluetooth on your Samsung phone in advance. Scroll down the home screen and you can switch on it directly.
Step 2: Go to Contacts on the Huawei Phone
- Please go to the Contacts app on your Huawei phone. Tap on the "Menu" icon like 3-vertical dots on the upper right. Then tap on the "Import/Export" and choose the "Import from another phone" option.
- Hit the "Next" icon and you can need to choose your Samsung phone on the screen.
Step 3: Pair Bluetooth and Send Contacts
Now, you are required to tap on the "Pair" option on both mobile phones. And you can make a backup of the contacts to another place that you want. Wait for a while, and you will get the contacts from Samsung to Huawei.
If you are using Android and iPhone, you can get tips to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone in 5 ways.
These 5 solutions can help you easily fake GPS on Huawei. Let's check it out.
Huawei Phone Clone is an official application for Huawei users, and it is so safe that you won't have a worry of data leakage. But it has a small shortcoming, which is it can't suit all the Huawei Phones. If you want to transfer contacts to an old Huawei phone, it is possible to fail.
Step 1: Install Phone Clone on both Devices
On the Samsung and Huawei phones, you need to download and install Phone Clone on them. If needed, you can find the app on the app store.
Step 2: Launch Phone Clone
On the Samsung phone, you need to click the "Old phone" button. And on the Huawei phone, open Phone Clone and click the "New phone" option on the screen. There is a passcode on the Huawei phone.
Step 3: Transfer Contacts from Samsung to Huawei via Phone Clone
- Then your Samsung phone starts to search for the Huawei phone which is a receiver. When the avatar of the Huawei shows up on the interface, click on it and input the passcode.
- After that, the two phones are connected, you need to click the "Contacts" category on the Samsung phone. Then click the "Send" icon. Please wait for some minutes and the contacts will be sent to Huawei.
- When finished, please tap on the "OK" icon on the Samsung phone.
Check if you need: When deleted important contacts and text messages, how to recover contacts from Android SIM card easily?
We all know Google account, and everyone can sign up for a Google account. If you have a Google account, that means you have 15 GB free cloud space. Why not make good use of free storage? This is a solution with some simple steps.
Step 1: Add Google Account on the Samsung Phone
From the outset, please go to the Settings app on the Samsung phone. Then find the "Backup & reset" choice on the screen and click to enter it. Tap on the "Account" option, you can add your Google account here.
Step 2: Backup Contacts to Google Account
When having added your Google account, please go back to the "Backup & reset" page and click the "Sync contacts" icon.
Step 3: Restore Contacts to Huawei Phone
On the Huawei phone, navigate to the Settings app, click the "Backup & reset" and go to the Google account. Toggle on the "Contacts" icon and they will be synced to your Huawei phone.
Tips: Does Samsung Smart Switch work with Huawei?
Maybe someone asks, does Samsung Smart Switch work with Huawei? Unfortunately, Samsung Smart Switch is invalid to transfer data from Samsung to Huawei. But you can transfer data from another Android phone to Samsung phone.
In this article, you can learn about 4 effective methods to transfer contacts from Samsung to Huawei. If you are finding an ideal way to solve Samsung to Huawei transfer, Samsung Data Transfer is the best solution. It can help you transfer contacts conveniently. At last, welcome to leave your opinions in the comments part.
How to Transfer from Huawei to Samsung Galaxy S9/S9 Plus [2 Solutions]
Huawei Backup -- 3 Powerful Methods to Backup Your Huawei Data
How to Completely Remove Contacts from Android SIM Card
Guide to View Call Logs on Android Phone in All Situations
[Great Recovery] How to Recover Deleted Files from Android? 3 Wonderful Ways
How to Transfer Contacts from Sony Phone to PC/Computer
Copyright © samsung-messages-backup.com All Rights Reserved.