Created by the noted technology company Apple Inc., iPod continues to be the most popular and influential pocket music player in the world. As a music lover, in order to enjoy the ultimate sound effect on the new iPod, you may own more than one iPod and wonder how to transfer music from iPod to iPod. This post is dedicated to transferring music from old iPod to new iPod with or without iTunes. Hence, you will surely find the most suitable way to transfer music between iPods.
As transferring songs from iPod to iPod may cover the existing audio files on the new iPod, many people may prefer to transfer music from old iPod to new iPod without iTunes. In this part, we will explain how to transfer music from one iPod to another with the professional iPod to iPod transfer app, Apple Music or using the cloud storage services.
Let's see how to transfer old iPod songs to a new iPod without iTunes in turns.
iPod Music Transfer is a professional iPod to iPod transfer app to transfer music, photos, contacts, playlist, movies, TV shows, music videos, Podcasts, iTunes U, ringtones, audiobooks and voice memos from iPod to iPod in one click without erasing the existing data on new iPod. Not only that, but it also automatically converts media files to be compatible with the new iPod during data transfer. In addition, it supports Android devices as well. Thus, you can also transfer files from Android to Android, iOS to Android or Android to iOS devices.
Does this perfect iPod to iPod transfer app support your devices? iPod Music Transfer is widely compatible with all computers with Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, iPhone, iPad and iPod running iOS 6.0 and higher versions, such as iPod touch 5/4/3, iPod classic 3/2/classic, iPod shuffle 4/3/2/1, iPod nano 7/6/5/4/3/2/nano, etc.
How to transfer music from iPod to iPod?
1. Install and launch iPod Music Transfer on your computer.
2. Connect two iPods to computer via USB cables and tap Trust on each iPod when Trust This Computer pops up. Make sure that the sending iPod is in the source phone's position, if not, click Switch on this program to make a change. After the program recognizes your devices, you will see Connected under each iPod's picture on this program.
3. Tick Media which contains music files from the table and tap Start to copy button below to copy music from iPod to iPod.
Apple Music will automatically sync the whole music library from iPod to iPod after setting correctly. Thus, if you are an Apple Music subscriber, transferring songs from iPod to iPod will be a piece of cake.
How to transfer old iPod songs to a new iPod?
1. Before you start, make sure that you have subscribed to Apple Music on the source iPod and remember the Apple ID and password you used on the source iPod.
2. Sign in the new iPod with the same Apple ID that you used to subscribe Apple Music on the source iPod. After that, on both iPods, go to Settings > Music > Enable iCloud Music Library or Sync Library. Then the old iPod music will be synced automatically to the new iPod.
3. After complete transferring music from the old iPod to the new iPod, you can find those transferred songs in Music app on your new iPod.
See also: If you want to transfer music from Android to Android, don't miss these 5 ways here, which can finish the music transfer efficiently.
Some Cloud storage services allow you to access the content on multiple devices. Therefore, you can move music from iPod to iPod via Cloud storage services. And here, we will introduce how to transfer from iPod to iPod via Dropbox. However, note that Dropbox only offers 2GB free storage for every user, and you may need to pay for expanding more storage if your music files are larger than 2GB or there is insufficient space left in your Dropbox account.
How to put music from iPod to iPod?
1. Install Dropbox on both iPods.
2. Launch Dropbox on the source iPod and sign in. Then click the + icon at the lower right corner > Tap Create or Upload Files from the menu > Select music files you want to transfer > Hit Upload.
3. After finishing uploading, run the Dropbox app on the target iPod and navigate to the music files you uploaded just now. Then you can listen to music online or download it to your iPod.
Further reading: How to back up music on Android easily? Check it out and you can get 10 ways.
Though transferring music from old iPod to new iPod with iTunes may delete all existing audio files on the target device, some people may still select this way. Well, if your new iPod has nothing in it, you can safely choose the following two ways to move music from iPod to iPod.
If you have purchased music in iTunes Store, the purchased music from the iTunes Store can also be transferred as long as you follow the steps below.
Let's see how to transfer music from one iPod to another.
1. On your new iPod, go to Settings and sign in with the same Apple ID you use on your old iPod.
2. Run iTunes Store and press More > Purchased > Music > Not on This iPod > All Songs > Download All.
3. After downloading, you will see all previously purchased music on the new iPod's iTunes Store.
Here is the last way to transfer music between iPods. Once again, I will remind you that iTunes may erase all existing music files on your new iPod. So, you had better back up all music files on the new iPod before you use this way.
How to transfer iPod to new iPod?
1. Connect the source iPod to computer via USB cables after installing the latest version of iTunes on your computer.
2. After iTunes launches automatically, in iTunes interface, transfer music from the source iPod to iTunes Library by going to File > Devices > Transfer Purchases from [your iPod's name].
3. When the transfer process is complete, disconnect the source iPod and connect the target iPod to computer via a USB cable. Then click Cancel when iTunes asks you if you want to sync the iPod to the entire music library and tap Music from the left window of iTunes > Sync Music > Circle Selected playlists, artists and albums > Select the music you synced to iTunes Library just now > Hit Apply button below.
Check if you need: Accidentally deleted the music on your Android phone? The Android music recovery can help you recover the music fast. Let's have a look.
Now you have known how to transfer music from iPod to iPod. If you need to manage the transferred music on your new iPod, you can follow these useful tips:
If you are wondering how to transfer music from iPod to iPod, you can refer to the five easy ways in this article to transfer music between iPods with ease. And, if you want to transfer music from iPod to iPod without any complex steps, I highly recommend you to try iPod Music Transfer, which is the one-click operation, completely secure, fast and widely compatible. Of course, you can try any other way if you are interested in.
Well, if you encounter any problem during use, feel free to leave a comment below.
Copyright © samsung-messages-backup.com All Rights Reserved.