Unlike Android to Android transfer, the music transfer from Android to iPhone has the restriction that they are not the same operating system. So it is not easy for users to solve how to transfer music from Android to iPhone. If you are facing with the same problem, let's go to read this article together. Here are 4 reliable solutions for share with you to transfer music from Android to iPhone.
As we know, people use iTunes for data transfer increasingly for its convenience. Therefore, why not transfer music from Android to iPhone with iTunes? Once you know the tutorial clearly, you will feel it breezy to move music from Android to iPhone. What's more, this way is recommended by most people.
Step 1. Transfer Music from Android to Computer
- First, you need to transfer music from Android to computer with an Android USB cable. Connect your Android phone to the PC, and then allow the computer to access your Android phone.
- Enter "This PC" on the desktop. Under the "Devices and drives" item, you will see your Android phone, click on it and navigate to the folder in which you save the music. Then transfer music from Android to computer via drag & drop.
Step 2. Download and Install iTunes
Once the transfer finished, please download and install iTunes on your computer. Then launch iTunes. Please download correct version of iTunes below.
Step 3. Send Music from Computer to iPhone
- Now, please connect your iPhone to the computer with an iPhone USB cable. Click the "Trust" option on the iPhone to allow iTunes to check your device.
- Next, tapping on the "Phone" icon, you will see the content of the iPhone. Then tap on the "File" and choose the "Add File to Library" option on the pop-up page. Please select your folder where you have saved the music from Android.
- Please click on the "Music" on the left side, and then tick off the "Sync Music" on the right side. You can choose the music which you have added to the library. Once done, click the "Apply" button at the bottom.
Tips: If you are using MacBook and Android phone in your daily life, would you like to enjoy music on both MacBook and Android phone without downloading twice? You can transfer music from Mac to Android in easy ways.
In this part, it has described 4 aspects of how to transfer music from Android to iPhone without iTunes. They are different from one another, and you can make a selection among them according to their features and your requirements.
If you are looking for a method on how to transfer music from Android to iPhone without computer, SHAREit is the best answer. Maybe you have tried other ways, but it is believed that SHAREit is powerful to transfer music. In addition, SHAREit can not only transfer music from Android to iPhone without computer, but also transfer videos, photos, apps, and more from Android to iPhone wirelessly.
Step 1. Install SHAREit
In the beginning, you are required to install SHAREit on the Android phone and iPhone. By the way, you can find the SHAREit from the web and Google Play easily.
Step 2. Select Music from Android Phone
Second, on your Android phone, when launching the SHAREit, please tap on the "Send" icon and click the "Music" tab on the top. You can select your Android music here. After selected, tap on the "Send" icon.
Step 3. Receive Music on iPhone
On the iPhone, please hit the "Receive" icon and wait for a minute. Then you will see your Android device appear on the screen. Tap on it and your music will be transferred from Android to iPhone in a while.
How to transfer music from iPhone to Samsung directly? Please use these user-friendly methods.
These free apps can help you download music from an iPhone to a computer. Read it if needed.
As you are a Mac user, what do you think about how to move music from Android to iPhone? Yes, you can use Android File Transfer on the Mac. With Android File Transfer, you can handle your Android files containing Android music with ease. This method is one of the simplest music transfer ways in the world.
Step 1. Install Android File Transfer
Please install Android File Transfer on your Mac computer in advance. And run the program on the Mac.
Step 2. Link Android Device to Mac
- Next, link your Android device to the Mac with the Android USB cable. Android File Transfer will read your Android phone quickly. After that, you can see the Android folder on the page of Android file Transfer.
- Please copy the music from the Android folder to the location of your Mac, such as the desktop of Mac. Once done, disconnect the Android phone.
Step 3. Set Up a Connection between iPhone and Mac
- Then you need to set up a connection between the iPhone and the Mac via a USB cable and enter your iTunes on the Mac. On the "Library" tab, please choose the "Music" category and drag the music from the desktop to iTunes.
- Finally, highlight the music you drug just now, and then drag them to your iPhone which you can see on the left panel. Wait for seconds, you have finished sending music from Android to iPhone via Android File Transfer.
Maybe you like:
When deleting something important on the Android phone, could you get them back in time? This Android data recovery without root is simple to use.
Want to move Android data to a new iPhone? Here are 9 optoions of excellent apps for your reference.
You may read some articles which were written about how to transfer files from Android phone to iPhone using Bluetooth or how to connect Android to iPhone via Bluetooth. But as a matter of fact, we can't make a connection between the Android phone and iPhone with Bluetooth because they are not the same operating system.
When turning on the Bluetooth on the Android and iPhone and clicking the "Pair" icon, you will find they will fail to connect with each other. Thus, we can't transfer music from Android to iPhone using Bluetooth.
Bonus: Contacts are important for us, so let's see how to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone.
After reading the methods mentioned above, maybe you have known about how to transfer music from Android to iPhone. But some people will ask whether we could find any ideas to transfer music from iPhone to Android. Perhaps you think the methods above are a little complicated, what else easier ways can we find? Of course, you can make use of this iPhone Music Transfer app - Samsung Data Transfer to achieve your target.
When you download and install the music transfer app on the computer, you can launch it immediately. Next, connect your Android phone and iPhone to the PC simultaneously. Then you can click the box next to the "Music" category on the middle panel. At last, tap on the "Start Copy", the Software will start to transfer music to the iPhone in no time. If needed, you can see how to transfer music from iPhone to Android in details here.
That's all about how to transfer music from Android to iPhone with/without iTunes in 4 different ways. And they will help you move music from Android to iPhone without trouble. If you have other better ideas about this, please leave the suggestions on the comments part, which will help us a lot. Thanks for reading.
Copyright © samsung-messages-backup.com All Rights Reserved.