Currently, people love capturing and storing their memorable videos on iPhone or Android phone. But the problem begins how to send video from iPhone to Android. Is it possible to send video from iPhone to Android between these different operating systems? I could say, there is no doubt that we will discover 6 powerful solutions in this article to help us transfer video from iPhone to Android.
iPhone to Android Video Transfer -- Samsung Data Transfer is one of the most practical tools to send video from iPhone to Android, although your videos are large. You will enjoy the fast transfer if you use the application. Besides videos, you can also send your photos, books, music and contacts from iPhone to Android device in the meanwhile. What's more, iPhone to Android Video Transfer supports transfer between Android phones, from iOS to iOS and from Android to iPhone.
- Send video from iPhone to Android device in a short time with 100% quality.
- Transfer photos, books, music, and contacts from iPhone to Android as well.
- Transfer contacts, notes, calendars, bookmarks and more from iPhone to iPhone easily.
- Transfer apps, call logs, text messages, and other data from Android to Android.
- Widely compatible with iPhone 11 Pro/11/XS/X/XR/8+/8/7/6S/6, iPod touch/Shuffle/Nano/Classic, iPad Pro/Air/2 and almost all versions of Android phone, such as Samsung Galaxy S10/S9/S9/S7, Sony Xperia 5/1/XZ3/XZ2/10+/10/XA2, HUAWEI Mate X/Mate 20/Mate 10 Pro/Mate 10/Mate 9, Xiaomi 9/8/MIX 3/MIX 2S/MIX2, LG G8s/G8/G7/G6+/G6/G5/G4, OPPO, Vivo and etc.
Free download iPhone to Android Video Transfer below.
Step 1. Install iPhone to Android Video Transfer
First of all, when you have downloaded iPhone to Android Video Transfer on the PC, double click the icon to install the app please. Then launch the app to get the primary interface.
Step 2. Connect Two Phones to PC
Secondly, you need to connect your two phones to the computer via corresponding USB cables. The software will initialize your devices immediately. Please enable USB debugging on both smartphones.
Step 3. Send Video from iPhone to Android
- When you connect successfully, you will see the cellphones appear on the screen. Then you need to make sure the Source device and Destination device are in the correct side, if not, please tap on "Flip" icon the change.
- In the central panel, you can tick off "Videos" option and other type data that you want to transfer. At last, click "Start Copy" button under the panel to transfer video from iPhone to Android right away.
Tips: If needed, check out how to transfer text messages from Android to Android please.
Dropbox is another good choice to transfer iPhone video to Android. You can get 2 GB available space for free when you sign up the Dropbox. If you need more storage, you have to pay for the advanced plan on the official website. So if your video is over 2 GB, you can't use Dropbox to transfer without payment.
Step 1. Download Dropbox
Please download Dropbox on iPhone and Android phone at the same time. It will install automatically in seconds.
Step 2. Sign up a Dropbox Account on iPhone
After installing, please sign up an account when you launch the Dropbox. If you have the account already, sign in the app with your personal user's name and passcode directly.
Step 3. Upload Video to Dropbox
- Next, click "+(plus)" icon in blue on top of the interface. Choose "Create or upload file". Then select the videos which you are going to transfer.
- Finally, press "Upload File" icon to send your videos to Dropbox.
Step 4. Sign in Dropbox on Android Device
- On your Android phone, please use identical Dropbox account to sign in. Then navigate to your folder which saves the videos.
- Click the circle icon to the right of the folder's name. Press "Export" and choose "Save to device" option. The videos will be downloaded on your Android phone.
Maybe you like: How to retrieve deleted video from Android phone?
Actually, if you want to find an app which offers more cloud space to you, Google Drive will meet your expectation probably. As we all know, every user has 15 GB free space to preserve your data with Google account. That is, if don't run out of the space, it will be suitable to send video from iPhone to Android.
Step 1. Download Google Drive on both Devices
In the beginning, you are required to download and install Google Drive app on the iPhone and Android phone. Then launch Google Drive on iPhone.
Step 2. Upload Video to Google Drive
Next, tap on "Add" icon on the interface to choose "Upload" option on the screen. Click "Photos and videos". You need to find and select your videos that you want to upload. Wait for several minutes to finish.
Step 3. Download Videos on Android Phone
- After you upload the videos on Google Drive on iPhone, please turn to your Android phone. Open the Drive app, then login the same Google account.
- Search for your videos you uploaded just now. Then tap on "More" icon which is similar three dots next to the file's name. Choose "Download" at the end. You will finish the video transfer from iPhone to Android phone after a while.
Bonus: Need to transfer data from iPhone to Android? That's easy to solve!
SHAREit supports various file types to transfer, including videos, music, wallpapers and more among smartphones, computer and tablet. It is famous for the cross-platform with the high-speed transfer. As long as you have adequate Internet data, you can use the SHAREit app to transfer all the videos.
Step 1. Download SHAREit App
To start with, download and install SHAREit on iPhone and Android. Then run the app on iPhone at first.
Step 2. Select Videos to Send
When you enter SHAREit, you can see "Send" button on the page, please tap on it and go to "Video" tab. Then choose your videos which are saved on your iPhone and click "OK" at the bottom.
Step 3. Choose Receive on Android
- On your Android phone, please run SHAREit and then choose "Receive" icon on the interface. Wait till your Android phone is detected by your iPhone.
- On your iPhone, you will find your Android phone is on the scan, then tap on the Android's avatar on the screen. Finally, press "Send" icon at the bottom. The videos will be sent from iPhone to Android phone.
Check if you need: When you need to sell your old phone, you'd better transfer files from Android to Mac before you deleting the entire data.
Gmail is a general app to send files to others. With Gmail's help, you can transfer most of type files to others as long as you have his Gmail address. But unfortunately, Gmail permits every user to attach less than 25 MB per email. If your video is not over 25 MB, you can follow the guide below to send video from iPhone to Android
Step 1. Go to Gmail on iPhone
If you don't have Gmail on iPhone, you are asked to download Gmail in advance. Then enter your Gmail app on iPhone.
Step 2. Send Video
In the bottom right, please click "Compose" icon to start editing an email. In the "To" field, type the recipient. Then add a subject and write your messages.
Long press on the text field till the magnifying bubble appears, choose "Insert photos or video" from the menu. Pick out your video that you want to send. Once done, click "Send" button on the upper right.
Step 3. Save Video on Android
- On your Android phone, log into your Gmail account and then you will find an email on the "Inbox". Please open the email, press your video and click the button marked "Download" beside the video file.
- Eventually, choose a location on your Android phone to save your video.
Further reading: Are you a Samsung user? Wonder how to transfer contacts from Samsung to iPhone?
Besides the apps above, you can also choose Send Anywhere to send your videos, photos and other files literally. You will find that this app can send your video without quality damage. In addition, you needn't to sign up create any account with it.
Step 1. Download Send Anywhere
Firstly, please download Send Anywhere on your iPhone and Android device. Open the app on iPhone directly and you need to tap on "VIDEOS" Tab on the top to browse your videos of the internal storage.
Step 2. Send Videos
When you selected your videos, hit the "Send" button in the bottom of the page. At the same time, you will be asked to type 6 digit passcode.
Step 3. Receive Video on Android
- On your Android phone, you should tap on "Receive" icon and input the identical passcode under "Enter the key". After that, you will receive the video which is transferred from iPhone just now.
- Then tap on "Download" icon beside the video to preserve it on Android phone.
Kindly remind: Conveniently, you can receive the file via scanning a QR code on your receiving device. The QR code will be valid for 10 minutes every time.
These reliable 6 methods about how to send video from iPhone to Android above are applicable to all the users. You can choose one of them which you like to send video from iPhone to Android phone. But you'd better make sure which the best to save your time is. With the comparison, most people will find that iPhone to Android Video Transfer -- Samsung Data Transfer is the most efficient application to send iPhone video to Android. Why don't you give it a try to meet your expectations? At an end, please feel free to contact us whenever you have any questions.
Copyright © samsung-messages-backup.com All Rights Reserved.