Many music fans have mountains of music on their Android phone, and if they don't have a powerful Android music Manager, the thousands of music files would be a disaster. If you wonder what are the good ideas in this article about music manager for Android, please don't miss it which contains 6 best music manager for Android, and you can use them on the computer as well.
#1: Android Music Backup App - Best Music Manager for Android
Android Music Backup app - Samsung Messages Backup is a professional application to manage Android music on the computer. With this Music Backup app, you can cope with the overwhelming sum of music with ease. No matter how much music on the Android phone, it can follow your order to help you handle the music quickly. Let's see it in details.
Major features and advantages of this Android Music Manager:
- Transfer music from Android to computer in 1 click.
- Import music from the computer to Android device easily.
- Divide the music files into groups.
- Besides transfer music from Android to computer, it supports to transfer other data from Android to computer in 1 click, including multiple types of data, such as contacts, call logs, text messages, books, apps, videos, photos, and etc.
- Before manage data, you can view the files and do a selection on them.
- Restore backup data from computer to Android phone quickly and without quality loss.
- You can delete, move, refresh, and search for Android music and create music playlists on the computer.
- Connect Android to the PC via WiFi and USB cables.
- There are Mac version and Windows version of this Android music Manager for free download.
- No ads and it is secure for users without information leakage.
- Highly compatible with many Android phones like Samsung Galaxy S10/S9/S8/S7, Galaxy Note 10/9/8, Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium/XZ1/XZ5/XZs/XZp, HTC U12+/U11+/U11/10, Gionee F11 Lite/F10/F9 Plus/F9, ZTE Axon 10 Pro/9 Pro/7, Huawei, Xiaomi, LG, OPPO, Vivo, Google, etc.
Disadvantages of this Music Manager for Android:
- There is no music library that is linked with the Internet in this app.
- When connecting Android to PC via WiFi, the music transfer would fail if the WiFi isn't stable.
- Pay for the license and you can get the whole functions.
There are several kinds of pricing for this Android music manager. The first type is $29.95 for 1 year on 1 PC. The second type is $39.9 for lifetime on 1 PC. The third time is $39.9 for 1 year on 5 PC. If you want to know other types of pricing, please download the app and get help on it.
Download the best Music Manager for Android below.
Read also: Apart from managing music for Android, how to transfer files from Android to PC using USB cable?
#2: Android Music Transfer App – Effective Music Transfer for Android
If you would like to transfer music from your old Android phone to the new one, this Android Music Transfer app suits you perfectly. It is a practical mobile phone transfer. You can transfer many types of data from Android to Android breezily. And it will satisfy you with strong abilities. Let's see the effective music manager for Android.
Major features and advantages of this Android Music Transfer app:
- It can transfer music from Android to Android in 1 click.
- Not only transfer contacts from Android to Android, but also text messages, pictures, videos, call logs, documents, apps, and more.
- If needed, you can clear data before data transfer on the destination Android phone.
- Flip the places of the mobile phone in 1 click.
- Support Android phone and iPhone, so you can send videos from iPhone to Android in minutes.
- Besides transfer data from iPhone to Android and vice versa, you can transfer data from iPhone to iPhone as well.
- You can choose USB cable or WiFi to connect the Android phones.
- Scan the files from Android phone completely and transfer the files with 100% quality.
- With the high compatibility, this Android Music Transfer app supports almost all kinds of iPhones and Android phones, like iPhone 14 Pro Max/14 Pro/14/13/12/11/XS Max/XS/XR/X/8, HTC U20/U12 Life/U12+/U11, Sony Xperia 1 IV/Xperia 5 IV/Xperia 10 IV/Xperia Pro-I/Xperia 1 III, Huawei P60/P50/P30 Pro/P30/P30 Lite/P20, LG G8s/G8/G7/G6+/G6, Xiaomi, ZTE, and so on.
- Support Windows 11/10/8/7.
Disadvantages of this Android Music Transfer app:
- Not support to preview music files on the computer before transfer.
- Register to use all the functions.
- Transfer contacts and documents from Android to iPhone merely.
Now, you can get favorable pricing of this Android Music Transfer app. The 1-year license is $25.95 on 1 PC, the lifetime license for 1 PC is $35.95, and you can spend $35.95 for 1 year on 2-5 PC. More purchase information is on the app, welcome to have a try.
Download and have a try on this Android music Transfer app.
Maybe you like: Wonder how to transfer photos from iPhone to iPhone? You will get a detailed guide in it.
#3: Google Play Music Manager – Strong Music Manager for Android
Google Play Music Manager is a powerful Android music manager for Google users. As long as you have a Google account, you can use the app on the computer without trouble. The attractive interface will make a good impression for you. If you are looking for a nice music manager, you'd better not miss this program.
Advantages of Google Play Music Manager:
- A variety of kinds of music on it and you can enjoy the music randomly.
- You can listen to music on the Web directly, so they will not occupy the space of the computer.
- You can keep up to 50,000 songs in Google Play for free.
- Transfer music from iTunes easily.
Disadvantages of Google Play Music Manager:
- Some songs need paying for an exact fee if you want to download them.
- It happens to delete downloaded songs randomly.
- You can't see the lyrics when playing the songs on the computer.
There are two sorts to subscribe to Google Play Music Manager. The first one is about the individual, users need to pay $9.99 per month. The second one is the family plan which is $14.99 monthly and up to 6 people to use one account.
Bonus: Some people use Android phone and Mac computer in their work, which is not convenient to deal with the transfer. So how to transfer music from Mac to Android conveniently?
#4: DoubleTwist – Useful Android Music Manager for PC
DoubleTwist is composed of multiple programs, so you can enjoy the service from all aspects. With DoubleTwist, you can listen to music from Dropbox, OneDrive, and Google Drive at the same time. In a word, DoubleTwist is a useful Android music manager for PC and Mac.
Advantages of DoubleTwist:
- Stream music from Dropbox, OneDrive, and Google Drive.
- Sync music between Android and computer easily.
- Make an alarm tone with your favorite music.
- Record AirPlay streams anytime.
- Support Windows and Mac.
Disadvantages of DoubleTwist:
- The total application of DoubleTwist is larger than the other Android music manager apps.
- Not work on iPhone.
- You can't use the total functions until you root your Android phone.
The Recorder is $19.9 and the Alarm is $2.99 you should pay before you download DoubleTwist.
Check if you need: How to transfer music from Android to Android in a quick way? Let's see it and you will know the answer.
#5: AirMore – Wireless Music Manager for Android
AirMore does well in media management which contains music management on Android phone. You can transfer your music from Android to the PC and vice versa wirelessly with AirMore. Therefore, AirMore is also called the wireless music manager for Android.
Advantages of AirMore:
- Transfer music between music and computer wirelessly.
- Transfer videos, photos, apps, and other files from Android to computer and vice versa conveniently.
- You can send, delete messages with a few clicks on the computer.
- Make a screenshot on the computer in 1 click.
Disadvantages of this Music Manager for Android:
- When transferring lots of songs or other files, it will take a long time for the transfer.
- Not support to play the music on the computer with it.
AirMore, the wireless music manager is an app that users can download and use it for free.
When deleting data on the Android SD card but you want to recover them, how to make it? With the Android data recovery without root, you can make it effortlessly.
Want to unlock your Android PIN lock without effort? Then read this full guide.
#6: Musicolet – Powerful Music Player for Android
Musicolet is a powerful and sheer music player on local audios, such as mp3 and etc. It will offer you a fantastic offline experience with music. The simple and cool interface of Musicolet with a small size which symbolizes the easy life for you.
Advantages of Musicolet:
- The total size is only 5 MB.
- No advertising on Musicolet.
- Backup and restore settings, playlists, play-counts on the Android device.
- You can view the lyrics of any songs when playing it.
Disadvantages of this Music Manager for Android:
- No permission about the Internet, so you can only listen to the local music which you download on the Android phone.
- Can't transfer music between Android and computer at all.
- APK format and work for Android device only.
This simple yet powerful offline music player for Android is the free software completely without any ads. After downloaded, you can enjoy the local music from your Android phone with the Muiscolet directly.
Tips: Is there a built-in music player on the Android phone?
Actually, every smartphone has a local music player, so it is no doubt that there is a built-in music player on the Android phone. But why people want to download and install other music players on the mobile phone? Because the built-in music player has no strong ability to satisfy users, it can't offer the newest music, either. That is why many people dislike using local music player.
After reading, Perhaps you would have a decision to download one of the Android music manager applications which are mentioned above. We hope this article will be a useful guide for you to choose your own music manager for Android. And you might think the best Android music manager - Samsung Messages Backup is your perfect choice. Besides, we wish to read your opinions and questions on the comments part.
How to Transfer Contacts from Android to Android in 2023? [Solved]
How to Effectively Recover Deleted Text Messages on Android?
Sync Android with Mac Automatically in 2023 [Updated]
Guide to View Call Logs on Android Phone in All Situations
Ultimate Recovery: Recover Deleted Videos on Android Device Efficiently
How to Backup Android Apps on Computer (PC&Mac)?