Privacy matters a lot to us in life and we don't want it to be known by others, such as our own chat records, browser search records and more. For the sake of privacy security, we usually choose to delete history on phone from time to time. So does everyone know how to delete history on our mobile phone? No worries, here this article brings you a few methods with detailed introduction. How to keep our little secrets? It is actually very simple. Let's go through it together.
People who want to delete history on phone usually don't want their phone data been recovered in any way. In this way, is there any safe way to permanently delete history on phone, either Android phone or iPhone, iPad? The answer is YES. With the Phone Data Eraser (Windows/Mac), you can permanently delete history on Android and iOS devices with one click, leaving no opportunity to restore the deleted phone data. The Phone Data Eraser supports to wipe out various files on phone, including Chrome browsing history, Safari history, call history, cookies, caches, contacts, text messages, message attachments, calendars, notes, photos, videos, music, apps and more.
And it is widely compatible with almost all Android and iOS devices, including:
- iOS Devices: iPhone X/8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus/6s/6 Plus/6/5S/5/SE, iPad Pro, the new iPad, iPad Air, iPad 2/1, iPad mini, iPad with Retina display, iPod touch/Shuffle/Nano/Classic and etc.
- Android Devices: Samsung, Huawei, LG, HTC, Sony, Motorola, ZTE, OPPO and etc. For Samsung phones, it supports Samsung Galaxy S23/S22/S21/S20/S10/S9, Samsung Galaxy Note 20/Note 10/Note 9/Note 8/Note 7/Note 6/Note 5/Note 4, Samsung J3/J3 Pro, Samsung Galaxy A9/A8/A7/A5 and etc.
Now, please download the free trail of the program on your computer. Both Windows and Mac version are available, please choose the right version to install on your PC or Mac.
Note: For Android devices, this Phone Data Eraser now ONLY supports "Erase All Data" mode, which will permanently delete everything on Android phone without restoration. So please do remember to back up all important data on Android phone before deletion.
The following two tutorials take Windows version for an example, Mac users can also refer to the same steps to perform the program.
Step 1. Launch the Phone Data Eraser on PC after installation, and connect your Android phone to computer with a USB cable. Then install the MobileGo connector app on your device as prompted, having the program recognize your phone.
Step 2. When the program successfully detects your phone, all of your phone data will be scanned out. Simply click "Erase All Data" option and confirm it to permanently delete all history on your Android phone.
Step 1. Run Phone Data Eraser on PC after installation, and link your iPhone to computer with a USB cable. Then the program will automatically detect your device and show the main interface.
Step 2. - To delete some private history on iPhone or iPad, please choose "Erase Private Data" mode, choose the unwanted data or history from the list, click "Erase Now" button and type "delete" on the pop-up window to confirm it. Thus the selected data will be deleted from your iPhone.
- To delete all history on iPhone, please choose "Erase All Data" mode, and confirm it to start the process.
You May Also Like:
(1) Clear All History on Android Phone or Tablet
To delete all Chrome history, you can do so as follows:
- Open the Chrome app on your Android phone or tablet;
- Tap three-dot icon (More button) and choose "History" option;
* Note: If your address bar is on the bottom, please swipe up on the address bar and tap "History" option.
- Tap "CLEAR BROWSING DATA" option at the bottom;
- From the drop-down menu under "Clear data from the" section, you can choose how much history you want to clear. If you want to clear all history, please choose "All Time" option;
- Tick off the "Browsing history" option and other data types if you want to delete;
- Tap "CLEAR DATA" button to delete everything on Google Chrome.
(2) Delete An Item from Chrome History
To delete parts of your Chrome history, you can search for the specific items and them delete it.
- Open Chrome app on your Android phone or tablet;
- Swipe up from the address bar at the bottom and tap "History" option, or tap three-dot icon (More button) to choose "History" option;
- Find the item that you want to delete from the historic record;
- Tap the Bin icon (Delete button) to remove it.
To delete multiple items from the history, please touch and hold an item, and select the other unwanted items, and tap the Delete button to remove them at a time.
(1) Clear All History on iPhone or iPad
- Open Chrome app on your iDevice;
- Tap three-dot icon (More button) in the top right corner and choose "History" option;
- Tap "CLEAR BROWSING DATA" button at the bottom;
- Check "Browsing history" and other data types that you want to delete;
- Tap "Clear Browsing Data" option and confirm it.
(2) Delete An Item from Chrome History
You can also search for certain item(s) to remove from the Chrome history on iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Chrome app on your iOS device;
- Tap three-dot icon (More button) at the top-right and choose "History" option;
- Turn to the bottom and tap "Edit" option;
- Check the box besides the item that you don't want;
- Tap "Delete" and then "Done" options.
Copyright © samsung-messages-backup.com All Rights Reserved.