How to Transfer Files Between Huawei and Computer?
What can we do with a Huawei device? Undoubtedly, sending text messages and making phone calls are the two basic functions of all mobile phones. In addition, we can take beautiful pictures, shoot videos and listen to music with our Huawei smart phone. Apart from these, as Android is an open-source operating system, we are able to download and install various apps on Huawei smart phone. But, how to transfer files between a Huawei phone and a computer?
Here in this article, we will introduce the two methods in details:
1. Plug your Huawei phone into your PC via a USB cable. After the connection, you may get a prompt about selecting a connection type, just choose the Media Device MTP.
2. Navigate to the left corner of your computer screen and click the Windows logo, then, click the folder-shaped icon in the lower-left side of the Start window. This will open the File Explorer program.
3. Find the name of your Huawei phone from the left side bar of the File Explorer and click to open it.
4. Now, you can decide to go to the "Internal Storage" or the "SD card" folder according to where your media files are saved.
5. Open the folder labeled "DCIM" where your photos and videos are stored. Find other folders if your media files are not there.
6. Now, you can select the photos and videos you want to move to your computer and copy and paste them to your computer. You can create a folder on your computer to save the transferred files.
7. If you want to transfer photos and videos from computer to Huawei phone, you can select the files, copy them and paste to the Camera folder (or other folder where your media files are in) on your Huawei phone.
There is no denying that Huawei smart phone is functional and makes our life much more convenient and colorful. While, sometimes we also need operate an assistant software to better manage it. Here I'd like to recommend you this Coolmuster Huawei Data Manager for Huawei Mate 10 Pro/Mate 10/Mate 9/P10/G9 Plus/G9/nova 2s/nova and etc., which aims to help better manage your Huawei mobile phone on PC, like transferring photos, videos, music, contacts, text messages and apps between Huawei phone and computer.
This program has more features than I've mentioned above, such as allows you to directly edit contacts, install apps or delete files on PC, enables you to send messages to others on computer, and so on. Now you can download the free trial version to have a try.
Steps to Copy Data Between Huawei Phone and PC/Mac with the program:
Step 1. First of all, download, install and operate this Huawei Data Manager on your computer. Then connect your Huawei phone to PC via a USB cable. Enable USB debugging on your phone to let the program detect the device.
Step 2. After the connection, the program will start to scan your phone data deeply. A few minutes later, all songs, photos, videos, text messages, contacts and more files will be arranged on the left sidebar of the interface.
Step 3. If you want to transfer files from Huawei phone to computer, you should enter the file folders first and the program starts to scan your phone to find out all contained files. Then you can select those you want to transfer to computer and click "Export" button. While if you want to copy files from computer to Huawei, you should touch the "Import" option.
It is very easy, right? Now if you want to transfer files between Huawei and computer, you can run this program and follow the similar steps as above to accomplish it.
Copyright © samsung-messages-backup.com All Rights Reserved.