The camera of Huawei improved a lot, so more and more Huawei users love taking photos on Huawei phone. As time goes by, they will find there are too many files on their Huawei phone which will slow down the running speed of Huawei phone. If you are meeting the same problem, please read this article and you will get 5 methods on Huawei to Mac transfer. You will realize that these 5 solutions are so practical to transfer files from Huawei to Mac.
If you don't have an effective Huawei transfer application, it will be burdensome to transfer so many files from Huawei to the Mac. Luckily, you can gain an effortless application - Samsung Messages Backup (Mac version) here. It will help you transfer all the files from Huawei to Mac in 1 click. Let's learn about it in details.
- Transfer files between Huawei and computer in 1 click.
- There are Mac version and Windows version for you to download.
- You can transfer contacts, call logs, text messages, photos, videos, music, apps, books, and so on, from Huawei to the Mac computer.
- Manage Huawei files on the Mac, including deleting, importing, exporting, adding, editing, and more.
- You can restore the backup files from Mac to Huawei phone in 1 click.
- Connect Huawei phone to Mac with a USB cable stably.
- Have no ads or information leakage.
In addition, this Huawei to Mac Transfer software has high compatibility with Huawei and other Android phones, such as Huawei Mate Xs/Mate 30 Pro/Mate 30/Mate 20 Pro/Mate 20 X/ Mate 20//Mate X, Huawei P30 Pro/P30/P20 Pro/P20/P Smart+, Huawei Y9 Prime/Y7p/Y9s/Y6s, Samsung Galaxy S20/S10/S9/S8, Samsung A50/A10e/A20, Sony Xperia 1 II/Xperia 1/Xperia 5, HTC U12 Life/U12+/U11 Life/U11 Eyes, OPPO, Vivo, Motorola, LG, ZTE, etc.
Download the Huawei to Mac Transfer app for free below.
Step 1: Download this Huawei to Mac Transfer App
At first, you need to download the Huawei to Mac Transfer software on the computer. After that, please install and enter it. Choose the "Android Assistant" module on the screen.
Step 2: Make a Connection between Huawei and Mac
Next, please make a connection between Huawei and Mac via a USB cable, and don't forget to turn on USB debugging on the Huawei. The app will recognize your Huawei phone.
Step 3: Transfer Files from Huawei to Mac
Then click the "Super Toolkit" tab and go to the "Backup" option. On the pop-up window, you can tick off the data on the list. Finally, tap on the "Back Up" icon. All the selected files will be transferred to the Mac in a short time.
Check if you need: A good Android SMS manager can let you manage your text messages without trouble on Android phone. Let's see it together.
The second method is to use Android File Transfer program. Android File Transfer is a helper for Android phone and Mac computer and many people transfer files with it easily. So, you can transfer photos and other data from Huawei phone to Mac computer without hassle.
Step 1: Install Android File Transfer on Mac
Please download and install Android File Transfer on your Mac.
Step 2: Connect Huawei to the Mac
Then connect your Huawei phone to the Mac via Huawei USB cable. Once done, launch the program on the screen. Then you need to tap on the "Allow" on your computer.
Step 3: Transfer Files from Huawei to Mac
Thirdly, please open the folder which you want to transfer, and now, you can transfer the files from Huawei to the Mac using drag and drop.
Read also: Photos are precious for everyone. If you don't want to lose them, please backup photos on Android with these 6 useful solutions.
Bluetooth as a built-in application on the Huawei phone and Mac computer, you can transfer photos via Bluetooth easily. Although transferring a lot of photos via Bluetooth is slower than the professional tool, you needn't download any other apps on the Mac or Huawei phone. In a word, Bluetooth is a good method to transfer photos from Huawei to Mac.
Step 1: Turn on Bluetooth on Mac and Huawei
- It is easy to switch on the Bluetooth on your Huawei phone, which you can make it on the Settings app. After that, please click the "System Preferences" on your Mac and enter the Bluetooth.
- Then tap on the "Turn Bluetooth on" on the screen.
Step 2: Pair the Passcode
- Next, you need to pair your Huawei phone and the Mac with a specific passcode. On the Mac, you can see your Huawei device on the list of Bluetooth. Please hit your device and click the "Pair" icon, and then you will get a passcode.
- On your Huawei phone, please tap on the "Pair" option and import the passcode to pair.
Step 3: Set and Transfer
- In this step, you need to set your Bluetooth on the Mac in advance. Tap on the "System preferences" and hit the "Sharing", then select the "Bluetooth Sharing" option. Besides, you can choose the local folder where you want to save the photos.
- Finally, please go to the Photos app on the Huawei phone, and then select your photos to transfer. Tap on the "Share" icon and choose the "Bluetooth". Your selected photos will be transferred to your Mac computer after a while.
Further reading: When you stored lots of files on SD card and it is full now, you'd better backup SD card on Android to the computer in time.
Huawei HiSuite is created by Huawei manufacturer for managing data with Android phone, especially managing on the Huawei mobile phone. With Huawei HiSuite, you can transfer contacts, text messages, pictures, videos, call history, and more from Huawei to Mac with ease. And it can help you recover files from Mac to Huawei phone conveniently.
Step 1: Install Huawei HiSuite from Official Web
You need to download and install Huawei HiSuite on its official website.
Step 2: Link Huawei Phone to the PC
- Second, please link your Huawei phone to the PC with a USB data cable. And you need to turn on HDB. Go to the Settings app and you can find your HDB by typing it for searching.
- Please click on the "Allow HiSuite to use HDB", and then agree to the authorization on your phone.
Step 3: Match for Connection and Transfer Files
- Now, please open HiSuite on your Huawei phone, and input the verification code on the Mac. Then click the "Connect Now" icon. Once done, your Mac has matched to the Huawei.
- Please choose the data which you want to transfer on the Mac, and tap on the "Backup" button at last.
Maybe you need: Factory reset can make your Android phone faster, but you would lose something important on it, thus you need to backup Android phone before factory reset.
Huawei Share is another built-in feature on Huawei mobile phone, and you can control your phone on your Mac. Then you can use this Huawei to Mac File Transfer to backup files instantly. However, not all the Huawei phones have this function, such as some old version of Huawei phone. By the way, you can also install Windows version of Huawei Share.
Step 1: Set Up on Huawei
On your Huawei phone, please go to the Settings app and find the "Device connection", and then enable Huawei Share. Then the WiFi will be turned on automatically at the same time.
Step 2: Connect Huawei to Mac
Next, go to the "Finder" on the Mac and click the "Network". You will discover your Huawei device on the list. Double-click the device and tap on the "Connect As" and then import the information.
Step 3: Check and Transfer Files
In this step, go to the "Finder" on the Mac. Now, you can copy your files from the Mac to the Huawei and vice versa.
Many users of Huawei know small part of Huawei to Mac File Transfer, but actually the most effective application is Samsung Messages Backup which offers the professional services for you, including transferring files from Huawei to Mac and vice versa, managing files on the Mac easily, etc. Welcome to have a try and leave your suggestions on the comment part.
Copyright © samsung-messages-backup.com All Rights Reserved.