Summary: Here in this article, you are about to learn how to easily manage Android files on PC/Mac with a great Android data manager, which can be regarded as the iTunes for Android, helping you edit, delete, add, modify, export and import files for Android phone or tablet with ease.
If you have ever used an iPhone, iPod, iPad or iMac, you must know iTunes, the official iOS data managing tool that introduced by App company to help iOS devices users to sync, transfer and manage files on iPad, iPhone and iPod. But if you are an Android user, is there an application like iTunes to help you manage files on Android mobile phone or Android tablet? Sure! Although there is no any tool has the totally same functions like iTunes, you can still manage your Android device by using an iTunes-like Android data managing program. Let's see what it is and how to use it to manage Android data effectively together.
One of the greatest iTunes for Android app is called Samsung Messages Backup (Windows/Mac), which can help all Android users to manage Android data as required or sync contents between Android device and computer. It is a well-know and professional data manager for Android users and it also has some attractive functions that are beyond iTunes that you are allowed to transfer, add, delete, edit contacts on computer and even text group messages on computer directly.
You can check the key features of the iTunes for Android below.
> It enables you to back up or export everything from Android phone without restrictions, no matter your music, videos and other items are purchased or not. Unlike iTunes, iTunes only supports to transfer purchased files;
> It supports to restore or import everything from computer to Android phone with one click;
> It supports to transfer almost all kinds of contents, such as contacts, text messages, call logs, pictures, videos, music, audios, apps, books and more;
> It offers you One-click Backup & Restore feature to quickly back up or restore Android files.
> It allows you to add, edit, delete or modify Android files on computer. And also edit and send SMS to your contacts on computer.
> It enables you to manage multiple Android phones or tablets at a time.
> It allows you to take screenshots of your Android phone with one click.
> This iTunes for Android program is fully compatible with almost all Android devices (Android 8.0 is supported), including Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, Sony, ZTE, Huawei, OPPO, Meizu, Xiaomi and so on. For Samsung devices, it works for Samsung Galaxy S9+/S9/S8+/S8/S7/S6/S5/S4, Samsung Galaxy Note 8/Note 7/Note 6/Note 5/Note 4, Samsung J3/J3 Pro, Samsung Galaxy A9/A8/A7/A5 and etc.
You can get the free trial version of the iTunes for Android by downloading the following buttons. Please be noted that the user guide as below is suitable for both Windows and Mac platform because the operations on PC and Mac are similar.
You May Also Like:
2 Ways to Transfer Contacts from Galaxy S9/S8 to Computer Effectively
This tutorial takes Windows version of the iTunes for Android for an example, please follow the steps below to manage your Android files easily on PC. Also Mac users can also refer to the following steps since it is similar to perform the program on a PC or Mac.
Step 1. Connect Android device to PC and launch the program
Plug your Android phone or tablet to computer via a USB cable and then launch the iTunes for Android data managing program. Enable USB debugging on your Android phone, and then the program will detect your device quickly and show it on the main interface. You can see the main information about your Android device and all the data on the Android are displayed in the program window.
Step 2. Preview your Android contents as you like,
All manageable Android contents are displayed on the top, you can click "Apps", "Music", "Photos", "Videos", "Books", "Contacts", "SMS", "Call Logs" or other categories, and choose "New" (or "Add"), "Edit", "Delete", "Import", "Export" or "Backup" button to manage them.
(1) To manage Android contacts with iTunes for Android:
Please click "Contacts" > "All Contacts" tabs to preview all contacts here, then you can choose the buttons you like to manage the contacts.
- "New" button: Click it, you can add a new contact here. Simply enter the contact information as prompted, such as contact name, contact number, address, email, note, etc. and save it as a new contact on your Android phone;
- "Delete" button: You can tick off one or more unwanted contacts from the list, then click "Delete" button to remove the selected contacts from your Android phone right away;
- "Export" button: Select one or multiple contact items you want from the list, then click "Export" button to copy the selected contacts to computer at once for backup;
- "Import" button: Click it, and you can browse the contact files on your computer, choose the contacts you want and confirm it, the selected contacts will be imported to your Android phone immediately;
- "Edit" button: Click "Edit" button, you can modify the existing contact info, including the contact name, phone number, group, address, nickname, note and more. See how to edit Android contacts on PC >>
(2) To manage SMS on Android, you can use the available buttons to add, delete, export, import, refresh or reset text messages on your Android phone or tablet.
Surprisingly, when you click "New" button, you can type your new SMS and send the text messages from computer to any phone number on your contact list. Also, you can send group messages with one click conveniently and quickly with this feature.
Also, you can manage the other types of Android files with the above way, such as call logs, photos, videos, books, apps and more.
(3) With the One Click Backup & Restore feature, you can easily back up or restore Android files by going to "Super Toolkit" tab after your Android phone is recognized by the program.
- To back up Android files, please click "Backup" button, choose desired contents for backup, choose location to store the backup on your computer, click "Back Up" button to complete it.
- To restore Android backup file, please click "Restore" button, choose one backup and desired contents, check "Clear data before restoring if needed, and click "Restore" button to finish the steps.
It is so easy and effective! Why not have a try?
iTunes to Android Transfer - How to Transfer iTunes Files to Android Phone/Tablet
How to Restore iTunes Backup to Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+
How to Transfer iTunes Contacts to Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+/S8
2 Ways to Transfer Photos from iTunes to Samsung Phones
Guide on How to Transfer iTunes Music to Android
How to Manage Android Contacts on Computer
Copyright © samsung-messages-backup.com All Rights Reserved.