Wonder how to transfer contacts from Samsung to HTC? Samsung and HTC mobile devices both run Android OS, which is beneficial to data transfer. In other words, you can easily transfer contacts from Samsung to HTC, as long as you master a transfer method.
Luckily, there are 4 easy and effective ways in the following, so that you can select one to complete your contact transfer immediately.
There is such a tool that can transfer all contacts from Samsung to HTC in 1 click. It is Samsung to HTC transfer software - Samsung Data Transfer, capable of transferring most file types between Android devices, including contacts, SMS, photos, videos, apps, call logs, music, and more. Besides, it can copy contacts from Samsung to iOS and vice versa.
- Send Samsung contacts to HTC and vice versa without hassle.
- Simultaneously support you to transfer other files from Samsung to HTC, such as pictures, call history, applications, documents, videos, music, and more.
- Allow you to copy data from HTC to Samsung effortlessly.
- You can select file types freely before starting the data transmission.
- Android to iOS, iOS to Android, and iOS to iOS are supported.
- Copy data without losing quality.
- Highly compatible with almost all Android and iOS devices, including Samsung Galaxy S21/S20/S10/S9/S8, Samsung Galaxy A7/Tab S7/Tab S7 FE/Tab A 8.4/Tab S6/Tab S, HTC U20/U12 Life/U12+/U11/U19e/U Ultra, HTC Desire 21/Desire 20 Pro/Desire 19s/Desire 12s, OnePlus, Google, ZTE, LG, OPPO, Xiaomi, iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Download the Samsung to HTC data transfer program for free below.
Step 1. Install the Software on Your Computer
Please download and install this transfer program on your computer. Then run it, and select the "Mobile Transfer" tab.
Step 2. Connect Samsung and HTC to the Computer
Connect both mobile phones to your computer via USB cables, and enable the USB debugging mode on them. Then confirm your Samsung phone is on the "Source" side. If not, click the "Flip" icon to change it.
Step 3. Copy Contacts from Samsung to HTC
- After that, check the "Contacts" option on the panel, and click the "Start Copy" button to start the procedure.
- Once done, you can securely remove your mobile devices from your computer.
Bonus: How to transfer apps from Samsung to HTC seamlessly? This software can help you. You can tick the "Apps" category, and then start the transfer. After that, it will install the apps on your HTC phone.
Another useful but not efficient way is to use Bluetooth. As you know, Bluetooth is a wireless option to connect two Android devices. Thus, you can send your Samsung contacts to an HTC phone via Bluetooth. But please note that the connection will be failed if the distance between your phones is more than 10 meters.
Step 1. Switch On Bluetooth
Scroll down the screen, and highlight the Bluetooth icon on both devices.
Step 2. Pair Samsung to HTC via Bluetooth
Please select your device from the "Available devices" list, and follow the pop-up screen to establish the connection.
Step 3. Transmit Contacts via Bluetooth
- To send your Samsung contacts to HTC, you can open the Contacts app on Samsung, and click the "Menu" icon at the top right.
- Select a contact, and tap the "Share" icon. Then choose a file format, and tap Bluetooth. Next, select your HTC device. Once done, please tap the "Accept" icon on HTC, and you will receive the contact.
Read also: Want to transfer HTC files to Mac? These 5 ways can help you complete the data transmission with ease.
You can also use SHAREit to move your contacts from Samsung to HTC without a cable. It is said that SHAREit is 200 times faster than Bluetooth. Furthermore, you can also send media files wirelessly. However, this app contains ads, and it is slightly difficult to link a device to another.
Step 1. Install SHAREit
You can directly install SHAREit from Google Play Store to your Samsung and HTC smartphones.
Step 2. Select and Send Contacts on Samsung
Launch the app on Samsung, and tap the "Send" option. Then tap the "Contacts" tab to select the contacts you want to send.
Step 3. Receive Contacts on HTC
- On your HTC device, open the app, and click the "Receive" icon. It will begin to search for available devices. Once you see the avatar of your Samsung device on the screen, please tap on it for connection.
- The app will send the selected contacts to the HTC phone.
Further reading: You can also smoothly transfer HTC contacts to an iPhone.
Using a SIM card can achieve the contact migration from Samsung to HTC, but it can only store 500 contacts. If your contacts is over 500, you can repeat the guide below. By the way, after exporting the contacts from your SIM card to your HTC phone, you need to delete the contacts from SIM in advance. Otherwise, you cannot import new contacts to the card.
Step 1. Import Samsung Contacts to the SIM Card
- Go to Contacts on Samsung, and tap the "More" icon on the top left. Then scroll down the list and choose the "Manage contacts" option.
- Click the "Import or export contacts" > "Export" option to export your contacts to the SIM card.
Step 2. Install the SIM Card to HTC
Use a paper clip to loosen the card tray, and take out your SIM card from the Samsung device. Then insert it into the HTC phone. If prompted, please reboot your HTC phone.
Step 3. Import Contacts to HTC
- Open the Contacts app on HTC, and tap the "Menu" icon on the top right corner like three dots. Next, click the "Manage contacts" > "Import/Export contacts" > "Import from SIM card" feature.
- Then, your contacts will be imported to the HTC cellphone.
You might like: How can you easily back up your Samsung contacts? Luckily, you have multiple available options.
Tip 1: Does Samsung Smart Switch work on HTC?
Some people want to use Samsung Smart Switch to transfer data from Samsung to HTC. Unfortunately, it will be invalid if you transfer data to a non-Samsung mobile device. But it is helpful when you intend to copy content from one phone to a Samsung phone or tablet.
Tip 2: How to fix HTC transfer Tool not working?
When HTC Transfer Tool is not working, you can restart the app first. If it still doesn't work, you can reinstall the app to the latest version, check the network, reboot your phone, or update the OS.
These 4 methods mentioned above are popular with most HTC users. Thus, you can select one way to transfer contacts from Samsung to HTC without worry. And we highly recommend Samsung Data Transfer because it can efficiently transfer contacts and other different files without annoying ads. In a word, it is trustworthy software for data migration.
Copyright © samsung-messages-backup.com All Rights Reserved.