Undeniably, compared with other smartphones in the same period, every generation of iPhone is more fantastic. One great advantage of the iPhone is its smooth operating system. Also, its camera, chip, screen, and more are powerful. Thus, It is not surprising that you want to switch your Motorola to an iPhone. But the point is how to transfer data from Motorola to iPhone.
If you are a new iOS user, perhaps you don't know how to deal with it. But you needn't worry about that, because this article will tell you 4 easy and reliable methods to complete the data migration.
Want to get an efficient Motorola to iPhone transfer tool? Then, this software - Samsung Data Transfer, can satisfy you. It can transfer Motorola data to iPhone in 1 click. Besides, it can swiftly copy files from iOS to Android. What's more, it won't lose data or leak your information at all. So, it is a safe transfer tool for iOS and Android devices.
- Quickly transfer contacts and documents from Motorola to iPhone.
- Directly transmit photos, music, books, contacts, and videos from iPhone to Motorola.
- Allow you to copy data between other Android and iOS devices.
- Support you to transfer data from Android to Android, and iOS to iOS, including calendars, notes, apps, bookmarks, and more.
- Enable you to conveniently select file types before the transfer.
- Support most iOS and Android mobile devices, including iPhone 12 Pro Max/12 Pro/12/12 mini/11 Pro/11/XS/X/XR/8/7/6, iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPod Touch 7/6/5, Motorola G Stylus 5G/G50/G60/G40/G20, Samsung Galaxy S21/S20/S10/Note 20/Note 10, OnePlus, Sony, ZTE, OPPO, Huawei, etc.
Download this transfer software for free below.
Step 1. Install the Data Transfer Software
To start with, please download and install the software on your computer. Then launch it and tap the "Mobile Transfer" module.
Step 2. Connect Mobile Phones to Computer
Please use data cables to connect both mobile phones to the computer. Then click the "Trust" option on the iPhone, and enable the USB debugging feature on Motorola.
Step 3. Select and Transfer Files
- After connected, please tick off the file types on the middle panel, and click the "Start Copy" icon to begin the transfer process.
- Once the process is over, you can check the files on your iPhone.
Bonus: After switching to a new smartphone, you can transfer text messages from Motorola to a computer for backup.
Another practical way is to use your Google account. This way can sync contacts, emails, calendars, and notes from Motorola to iPhone. What if you intend to transfer media files? Don't worry. You can also make it via Google Drive. In a nutshell, you can easily synchronize data as long as you have a Google account.
Step 1. Back Up Data on Motorola
- To begin with, you need to back up your Motorola data to your Google account. So, please go to the Settings app, and choose the "System" > "Backup" option.
- Then, toggle on the "Back up on Google Drive" icon, and tap the "Account" to enter your Google account. After that, it will begin to back up your data automatically.
Step 2. Sync the Backup Data to iPhone
- Now, to sync the Motorola data to your iPhone, you need to add the same account to the iPhone. Please open Settings, and tap the "Mail" > "Accounts" > "Gmail" > "Add account" icon to input your account.
- Tap the account, and make sure you switch on the synchronization feature of each data type. Then it will transfer the files to your iPhone.
Read also: You can also complete the iPhone to Motorola transfer without effort.
Have you heard of Move to iOS? This is an app for data transfer from Android to iOS, so that you can use it to achieve the Motorola to iPhone transfer. Besides, it can help you wirelessly send message history, web bookmarks, camera photos, videos, and more. Also, it supports restoring data from iCloud backup, Mac or PC, and another iPhone.
Step 1. Install Move to iOS
Please download and install the app on your Motorola phone. Then set up your iPhone, and find the "Apps & Data" screen.
Step 2. Make a Connection
Choose the "Move Data from Android" > "Continue" icon, and you will get a code for connection. Next, open the app on your Moto phone, and go to the "Enter Code" screen to enter the code.
Step 3. Select and Transfer Content from Motorola to iPhone
Please select the data you want to move on the Moto phone, and tap the "Next" icon to start transferring files.
Further reading: How do you transfer music from an iPhone to Samsung? If you want an efficient way, please check it out.
Contacts are one of the most important data types on mobile phones. If you only want to transfer contacts from Motorola to iPhone, you can save your contacts as a VCF file. In this way, you won't need to install any app on your cellphones.
Step 1. Export Moto Contacts as VCF File
Please open the Contacts app on your Moto smartphone, and tap the "Menu" icon on the top left. Then click the "Settings" > "Export" option to export your contacts as a VCF file.
Step 2. Send the VCF File to iPhone
Please navigate to File Manager, find the vCard file, and send it to yourself via the built-in mail app. Then sign in to your email account and download the vCard file on your iPhone.
Step 3. Import Contacts to iPhone
Tap on the file, and click the "Add All Contacts" icon. Then it will import the Motorola contacts to your iPhone, and you can view them on the Contacts app.
So, which method do you want to use to transfer data from Motorola to an iPhone? If you want to save time, please use this one-click transfer program - Samsung Data Transfer. It can move Motorola files to the iPhone at a time. Moreover, it can transfer data on many iOS and Android mobile devices.
Copyright © samsung-messages-backup.com All Rights Reserved.