It is universal to transfer files around us. And all of us might try transferring data with a USB cable. However, we can't completely avoid that we don't have a USB cable, the USB ports damaged, or other accidents. So, knowing how to transfer files from the PC to the Android phone without USB is vital to finish the data transfer in these cases.
What you need to do is come here and read this post, and you will get 5 practical approaches to expediently migrate files from the computer to your Android phone. Without further ado, let's check for the solutions.
Want to transfer files from the PC to Android without USB? Actually, it is easy to make it with this Android file manager - Samsung Messages Backup, for it can help you import the files from your computer to your Android phone via Wi-Fi. Besides, it can also back up and manage your data on the PC.
- Support to connect the Android device to the computer with Wi-Fi.
- Transfer videos, call logs, contacts, music, documents, text messages, and photos from the PC to the Android phone without a USB cable.
- Help you install or uninstall Android apps on the computer.
- Allow you to manage your Android files with multiple useful features, such as editing, adding, deleting, copying, moving, etc.
- Support to directly receive and reply to text messages on the PC.
- Back up and restore your Android data in 1 click.
- Work with almost all the Android handsets, including Samsung Galaxy S20/S10/S9/S8, Samsung Note 20/Note 10/Note 9/Note 8, Sony Xperia 5 II/Xperia 5/Xperia 1 II/ Xperia 1/Xperia 10 II, LG K62/K52/K42/K71, OnePlus, Motorola, Google, Huawei, OPPO, ZTE, Xiaomi, and more.
Download the Android data transfer program for free below.
Step 1. Download the File Transfer Program
To start with, please download and install this Wi-Fi data transfer software on your computer. Then launch it on the desktop.
Step 2. Connect Android to PC via Wi-Fi
- Make sure your phone and the computer link to the same Wi-Fi. Then click the "Connect via WIFI" icon on the top right corner and follow the guide on the pop-up window.
- Next, install the Android version of this transfer software on your Android phone and make it scanned the QR code on the computer for connection.
Step 3. Transfer Data from PC to Android
- Once connected, you can begin to transfer data. Please choose the category you want on the left panel and click the "Import" button to transfer files from your PC to your mobile phone.
- Wait for a while, you can get the files on your Android phone.
Bonus: How to transfer files from Android to the PC via Wi-Fi? Please check the guide out and you will get 6 tips.
As a cross-platform transfer app, SHAREit can migrate your files from the PC to Android without USB. Furthermore, it supports various data types, like videos, photos, music, and more. If you like watching online videos, it can also satisfy you because there are quantities of videos and music on it.
Step 1. Download SHAREit
Please download and install it on your Android phone and laptop.
Step 2. Link Android Phone and Laptop
Run the utility on both devices. To link both devices, please tap the "Menu" icon on the Android screen and select the "Connect PC" option. And you will see the avatar of your computer on the screen. Click it and they will be linked successfully.
Step 3. Transfer Data Wirelessly
After that, you can navigate to the files you would like to transfer on the laptop and drag and drop them to the page of SHAREit. Then you will receive the files on the Android phone.
Read also: Have no idea to transfer videos from Android to the PC? Don't worry. Here are 6 simple ways for your inference.
How to transfer music files from the computer to your Android phone without USB? Bluetooth would love to give you a hand. As long as your computer has Bluetooth function, you can use it to transfer data to your Android phone. However, this way is slower than the first two. If you are pressed for time or have too many songs to send, it might not be suitable.
Step 1. Enable Bluetooth
- Above all, please turn on the Bluetooth on your phone and the computer. On the Android device, scroll down the screen and you can highlight the Bluetooth icon.
- To switch on the Bluetooth on the computer, please tap on the "Start" > "Settings" > "Devices" > "Bluetooth & other devices" icon, and then enable it.
Step 2. Pair Android Phone to Computer via Bluetooth
Next, please select your Android phone on the list and click the "Pair" button and type the passcode for matching. Then your devices are connected via Bluetooth.
Step 3. Send Music from PC to Android via Bluetooth
- Now, please open the folder on your computer and find your music files. Then select the desired files and right-click the mouse. Please touch the "Send to" option, select the "Bluetooth device" icon, and choose your Android device.
- Please accept the files on the Android device. It will be finished in minutes.
Further reading: How to easily install Android Apps from the PC? These 4 approaches will tell you the answer.
AirMore is capable of wirelessly transferring files between the computer and the mobile phone. Therefore, this part will display how to move files from your PC to the Android device with AirMore. By the way, it can not only transfer data but also manage kinds of types of files from your smartphone.
Step 1. Browse and Download AirMore
Please download the AirMore app on your Android device and browse its official website on the computer. Then click the "Launch AirMore Web to Connect" feature.
Step 2. Connect Android and PC
Tap on the "Scan to connect" icon and scan the QR code for connecting. The devices will be linked in a short time.
Step 3. Share Files from Computer to Android
Then you can click the data type on the interface and tap the "Upload" icon, and select the files from your computer. The uploading process will come to an end soon.
You might like: To keep the important messages, you might need to transfer text messages from the Android phone to the computer. This article has introduced 7 proven ways. If needed, please don't miss it.
Google Drive can nicely solve the problem of how to transfer data from a computer to Android phone without USB. It will keep your uploaded files on the Google cloud space, and allow you to download them to any devices via the network. If you don't have a Google account, please register for one in advance.
Step 1. Install Google Drive
Download and install Google Drive on your phone first, and then sign in with your Google account.
Step 2. Upload Data to Google Drive
Browse Google Drive and sign in to your Google account on the PC. Then click the "New" > "File upload" option on the interface. Now you can upload the files from the PC to Google Drive.
Step 3. Download Files on Android
Open the app on your Android phone and log in with the same account. When you see the uploaded files, please download them directly on the phone. The transferring time depends on the size of your files.
With these methods, it's simple to transfer files from the PC to Android without USB, right? In particular, the Samsung Messages Backup can handle this problem with its excellent transferring capability. If you want to efficiently finish the file transfer, it would be your ideal choice.
Copyright © samsung-messages-backup.com All Rights Reserved.