In many cases, you need to transfer files from Android to PC via Wi-Fi or send files from PC to Android wirelessly for having no USB cable or other reasons. Anyways, if you want to transfer data between Android and PC wirelessly, please scan this article which has offered 6 methods on Wi-Fi data transfer to you.
If you transfer multiple files from Android to PC via Wi-Fi, you will find it troublesome to transfer them manually. Fortunately, Android WiFi File Transfer - Samsung Messages Backup will help you out. You can transfer files from Android to PC and vice versa in 1 click with this Android Wi-Fi File Transfer. Besides, it supports to preview and select your Android files for transfer as well.
Welcome to download Android WiFi File Transfer.
In this area, you can get a detailed guide on wireless transfer from Android to PC with Android Wi-Fi File Transfer. The one-click feature to send data from Android to PC is designed for users on multiple data transfer. You won't feel difficult to transfer all Android files with Android Wi-Fi File Transfer.
Step 1. Preparation
Please download and install Android WiFi File Transfer on your PC in advance. Then double-click to run the program.
- Now tap on the "Connect via WIFI" icon on the top right of the interface. Then you will get a pop-up window. Follow the guide on the window.
- Click the "Allow access" and then make sure the Android device and the computer are in the same network. Download and install the latest Android version of Android WiFi File Transfer on your Android phone.
- On your Android phone, launch the app, you will see the "Scan" icon on the upper right. Click it and scan the QR code which shows on the computer. Your Android device and computer will be connected.
Step 3. Transfer Files in 1 Click
Please tap on the "Super Toolkit" icon on the top and then click the "Backup" option on the left. You will get a pop-up page. On this page, click the "Back Up" button at the bottom.
- Then choose a location to save your Android files. Your Android data will be transferred to the PC immediately.
If you want to connect Android to computer via a USB cable, please go to backup Android data on computer.
How can you reboot your Android phone without a power button? Open this link, and you will find the anwser.
When you need to transfer files from PC to Android via WiFi, you can also use Android WiFi File Transfer. It can help you transfer all the backup files from the PC to your Android phone in 1 click, too.
Step 1. Install and Launch Android WiFi File Transfer
Firstly, install and launch Android WiFi File Transfer on your computer.
Step 2. Connect Android Device to the PC via Wi-Fi
Next, you need to click the "Connect via WIFI" icon on the upper right corner and follow the guide like Step 2 of Part 1.
Step 3. Transfer Files from PC to Android via WiFi
Thirdly, click the "Super Toolkit", and then choose the "Restore" option. On the pop-up page, select your Android phone. Finally, tap on the "Restore" icon at the bottom. Your files will be sent from the PC to Android phone.
If you are a Mac user, how do you transfer files from Android to Mac easily?
Want to connect Android to a laptop via Wi-Fi? It's a piece of cake. You can try these 5 reliable ways.
AirDroid is one of the useful and popular applications to transfer files from Android to laptop/computer via WiFi. It will cast your Android phone to the PC, and you can control your Android phone on the computer breezily with AirDroid.
Step 1. Connection via Wi-Fi
In the beginning, you need to make sure your Android phone and computer are in the same WiFi connection.
Step 2. Download AirDroid
Then download AirDroid on your Android device. Launch AirDroid on the Android phone.
Step 3. Sign Up an AirDroid Account
After launched, please click the "Sign in or Register" to sign up for an AirDroid account on your Android phone.
Step 4. Type down Web Address on the PC
Once signed in, you will get two web addresses. Please type down the second one on your computer's browser. Then tap on the "Accept" on the Android phone. You will manage your Android files on the computer.
Step 5. Transfer Files from Android to PC Wirelessly
On the computer, click one folder to select your files which you want to transfer. You can use drag and drop to transfer files from Android to PC now.
Maybe you like:
Want to transfer contacts from Android to computer in easy ways? Here are three useful methods for you.
If you have a Google account, you will get 15 GB free storage space on Google Drive. And you can use Google Drive to transfer data from PC to Android and vice versa via WiFi. It is really simple to finish the data transfer with Google Drive. Let's check it out.
Step 1. Download Google Drive
On your Android phone, please download Google Drive on Google Play. Then launch and sign in with your Google account. If needed, you can sign up on Google Drive.
Step 2. Transfer Files from Android to Google Drive
Next, please tap on the "Plus" icon and choose the "Upload" option. You can select your Android files and upload them to Google Drive.
Step 3. Log in to Google Drive on the PC
- On the PC, open your browser and log in to Google Drive with the same Google account. Then click the "Recent" option at the left panel, and you will see your uploaded files on the screen.
- Touch the file and right-click, then choose the "Download" option on the pop-up page. Your Android files will be sent from Android to PC via WiFi with Google Drive.
Before resetting Android phone, how do you deal with your apps? Is it possible to backup Android apps on computer?
Want to unlock your Android phone but the screen doesn't work? Don't worry. You can use these solutions to fix it.
With Feem, you can transfer pictures, videos, and many documents from Android to PC without file size limits. Although you have no WiFi network, you can transfer files with your personal hotspot with Feem. What's more, Feem is 50 times faster than Bluetooth. By the way, Windows Phone users can transfer photos only from Android to the computer or laptop.
Step 1. Install Feem on both Devices
Please install Feem on your Android device and computer.
Step 2. Identify Two Devices in the Same Network
Next, you need to identify that your Android device and the computer are in the same WiFi network. Open the Feem app on both devices.
Step 3. Transfer Files from Android to PC via Wi-Fi with Feem
Once done, tap on the right arrow icon on the left, and you will see folders on the right. Select the files from the folders and transfer them to the computer now.
Check if you need: When getting a new Android phone, you need to transfer photos from Android to Android. With it, you can make it in 1 click.
Many people will choose the easiest way to transfer files from Android to laptop or computer. One of the easiest ways is Bluetooth. Before the transfer, please check your computer whether supports Bluetooth transfer. In addition, when you transfer piles of files from Android to PC wirelessly with Bluetooth, it will take a lot of time to finish.
Step 1. Switch on Bluetooth
- Above all, you're required to switch on Bluetooth on both Android phone and the PC. Scroll down your Android phone and click the Bluetooth.
- On the computer, go to the "Start" icon and choose the "Settings", then enter the "Devices" and tap on the "Bluetooth & other devices". You can turn on the Bluetooth here.
Step 2. Pair Computer with Android Phone
- On the computer, please tap on the "Add Bluetooth or other device" icon. Then choose the "Bluetooth" option. Your computer will detect your Android phone. Then click the "Connect" icon on the computer.
- A passcode will appear on your Android phone and computer. Then make sure the passcode is identical on both devices. Tap on the "Pair" on Android phone and tap on the "Done" on the PC.
Step 3. Send Files from Android to PC Wirelessly with Bluetooth
- Once done, close the page on the computer and then click the "Arrow" icon at the bottom right and you will see your Bluetooth. Right-click and select "Receive a File" option on the list.
- On your Android phone, choose your files you are going to transfer. Then tap on the "Share" icon and choose the Bluetooth. After that, click your computer on the list.
- Now, your computer is receiving the file from your Android phone. Wait for a while to finish and choose a location to store the file on the computer. Finally, tap on the "Finish". Your file is sent from Android to computer wirelessly with Bluetooth.
Tips: How can I know whether my computer supports Bluetooth transfer?
Actually, there is part of computers that lacks the function of Bluetooth, but you can also see the "Bluetooth & other devices" option on the computer. How can you know whether your computer supports Bluetooth transfer? It is so easy. Although a computer has the option, you won't see the NO/OFF feature on the top right, which demonstrates the computer doesn't the Bluetooth transfer.
SHAREit is a wonderful application to share files from Android to the PC over WiFi. You can transfer the photos, videos, music, apps and other files from Android phone to the PC with SHAREit. It is really convenient for you to transfer files from Android to PC via WiFi with SHAREit.
Step 1. Download SHAREit
Please download and install SHAREit app on your computer and the Android device at first. Start the application on your computer and Android phone.
Step 2. Select Files on the Android Device
- On your Android device, press the "Send" icon on the interface, and you can scan your Android files here. Tick off the files you are eager to send and tap on the "Send" icon at the bottom.
- On the next page, please click the "Connect to PC" button and then click the "Go" icon. The app will detect your computer.
Step 3. Send and Receive Files
- When you see the avatar of your compute on the Android phone, click it. Tick off the item for trust the files and tap on the "Accept" on the PC.
- Next, you will see your files appear on the computer. You can click the "Menu" icon at the bottom right corner of the file and then click the "Open" option. Your files will be transferred from Android to PC via WiFi with SHAREit.
These proven methods to transfer files from Android to PC via WiFi is recommended by many people. You can have a selection of them to practice. If you would like professional and fast-transfer software to send files from PC to mobile phone and vice versa wirelessly, Android Wi-Fi File Transfer - Samsung Messages Backup will be the perfect choice for you. Welcome to leave your suggestions on the comments part.
Copyright © samsung-messages-backup.com All Rights Reserved.