Sometimes, when you surf the Internet on your computer, you may find some extraordinary photos or beautiful landscape pictures which you would like to share with your friends or appreciate on your Android phone. In this case, you may be eager to know how to transfer photos from computer to Android. In fact, it's not complicated to transfer photos from PC to Android. Follow this article to learn how to move pictures from computer to phone in four easy but feasible ways.
Samsung Messages Backup is the best application to transfer photos from PC to Android or transfer photos from Android to PC. With Samsung Messages Backup on hand, you can preview, import, export or delete photos on computer, copy or move photos from different photo albums to designated files, create new albums and navigate to wanted files or photos. Besides, it can also back up everything from Android to PC or Mac, like messages, contacts, call logs, apps, photos, videos, music, books and documents. You can freely back up those files one-by-one or back up and restore with one click.
Apart from Android backup and restore, it also has other prominent features. That is, you can delete, add, import, export, edit, send and reply text messages on computer; add, delete, edit, import and export contacts; install, uninstall and export Android user apps on computer; and import, export, delete or add call logs.
With high compatibility, Samsung Messages Backup supports most Android phones - Samsung, HTC, Motorola, LG, Sony, Philips, Huawei, Xiaomi, Dell, Google, etc., such as Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra/S23/S22/S21/S20/Z Flip4/Z Fold, Galaxy Note 20/Note 10+/10/9/8, Galaxy A70s/A70/A50s/A90/A20s/A80/A60/A40s/A8s/A9s/A6s/A9 Star/A9 Star Lite, Samsung Galaxy M30s/Fold/S20+/S20, Samsung W20, Galaxy Tab S8/S7/S6/S5e/S4/S3/S2/A 2019/A/A2017/A2016/E, etc.
How to get pictures from computer to phone?
1. Install and launch Samsung Messages Backup on your computer, and enter the Android Assistant module from toolbox.
2. Connect your Android and computer via a USB cable, and enable USB debugging and grant permission on Android as prompted. After a successful connection, you will be able to see your Android's main information on this program on your computer.
3. Select Pictures file folder from left window, click Import on the top from the right window to transfer photos from PC to Android.
Check it if needed:
Wonder how to retrieve Snapchat pictures easily? This guide will tell you the way.
Is your Android phone full of temp files and other useless junk data? If yes, open this guide to remove them immediately.
The second way about how to transfer photos from computer to Android is using a USB cable. Yes, that's right: An USB cable. However, this way is only suitable for those DRM free or unprotected photos stored on your Android phone.
How to send photos from computer to phone?
1. Connect your Android phone to computer via a USB cable.
2. On Android phone, pull the window from top to down and click notifications, then you may enter in Use USB for window. Select Transfer files or MTP mode or PTP mode.
3. After your computer detects Android device, go to My Computer on your computer desktop > Double click your Android device > Select photos you want to transfer from computer to Android > Copy and paste photos to Android DCIM file or any other files.
After that, you will solved how to import photos from computer to phone.
How to transfer photos from computer to Android? The third way is using Bluetooth. Bluetooth enables people to transfer photos from PC to Android within a short distance. Almost all Android smartphones have the Bluetooth feature. However, before the transfer, make sure your computer has a Bluetooth function.
How to transfer photos from laptop to phone?
1. Enable Bluetooth on both Android phone and computer.
2. Pair two devices. After turning on Bluetooth, go to Android Settings > Bluetooth > Available devices, find your computer name and click on it to pair two devices.
3. After pairing, click Bluetooth icon on your computer's notification area and select Send file. Then choose your Android phone in Bluetooth File Transfer window, select photos from your computer and click Next to transfer photos from PC to Android.
The whole process may take a few minutes, according to photo size. After finishing, you can turn off Bluetooth or it will drain Android battery.
Tips: To transfer videos from Android phone to PC, you might have tried several ways. Now you can get 6 simple methods from this article to transfer your videos.
If you just want to transfer a few small-sized pictures from computer to your Android phone for viewing or backing up, you can transfer photos from PC to Android via Email.
How to download pictures from computer to phone?
1. Sign in your email account and compose a new Email on your computer.
2. Click Attach files or Attachment, locate to photos you want to transfer to Android in next window, select pictures and attach it to the Email. You can enter a recipient address to send it out or save it as a draft.
3. Log in the same email account on your Android device, then you can find those pictures in the Email you just send out or in the Draft bin.
This is how to transfer photos from computer to Android via Email attachment. Worth noting that Email has a limitation for attachment size, which is usually no more than 25 MB.
How to transfer photos from computer to Android? Here we have introduced 4 simple ways. And which one suits you best? Before you make a decision, I strongly recommend you to transfer photos from PC to Android using Samsung Messages Backup, which is highly secure, small-sized, no ads and easy-to-operate. So, go to have a try. Of course, you can also try other methods if you feel comfortable with that.
Also, if you have anything to let us know or if you encounter any problem during use, feel free to leave a comment below.
Copyright © samsung-messages-backup.com All Rights Reserved.