Maybe you have tried to transfer photos from your Android phone to the computer with a USB cable. However, when you have no USB cable in case, how to transfer photos from phone to laptop without USB? This is the topic that we will discuss in this following, and you can gain 5 methods to effectively solve it.
As you need to transfer groups of photos from the Android phone to the laptop, you'd better make use of a professional tool. Otherwise, you might spend a long time making it. Therefore, this part will show you the efficient Android assistant - Samsung Messages Backup, whose transferring ability is powerful to let you transfer files from phone to PC without USB.
- Transfer photos and other files from Android to PC using Wi-Fi, including moving them in 1 click and selectively.
- Not only support photos but also contacts, call logs, text messages, videos, music, apps and documents.
- Offer Wi-Fi and USB connections to you, so you can choose one to connect your Android phone and the laptop.
- Quickly restore the backup data from the computer to your Android device.
- Allow you to create new albums on the laptop, and then move or copy the photos from an album to another.
- You can delete the unwanted photos and other files from the Android device on the computer without hassle.
- Send and reply to text messages on the interface.
- Download and install apps from the laptop to your mobile phone, and straight uninstall the useless ones on the computer.
What's more, this Android assistant software is highly compatible with most Android phones, such as Samsung Galaxy S20/S10/S9/S8/S7, Huawei P40 Pro/P40/P30 Pro/P30/P20 Pro/P20, OnePlus 8 Pro/8/7T Pro/7T/7 Pro/7/6T/6, Sony Xperia 10/Xperia 5/Xperia 1/Xperia L4/Xperia L3, Xiaomi, OPPO, Vivo, Google, and more.
Download the Android photo manager for free below.
Step 1. Download and Install
Please download and install this Android photo assistant on your laptop.
Step 2. Connect Android Phone to the PC without a USB Cable
- Then launch the software and tap on the "Connect via WIFI" icon, and you need to install the Android version of this Android assistant on your Android phone.
- Next, please open the app to choose the "WiFi Connection" button. You can use it to scan the QR code on the interface for connecting.
Step 3. Transfer Files from Phone to PC without USB
After connected, you can see the Android content on the left side. If you want to transfer photos, please click the "Photos" category and select the desired photos on the right side. Finally, tap on the "Export" icon to transfer the selected photos from the Android phone to the laptop via Wi-Fi.
Bonus: How to transfer photos from phone to laptop with a USB cable? When you want to transfer photos using a USB cable, you can connect your Android phone to the computer with it after launching the app. Once you enable USB debugging mode on Android, the program will recognize your mobile device. Then you can transfer your photos from the phone to the laptop.
Check if you need: Think link will teach you to effortlessly move photos from Android to PC Windows 10. Let's check it out.
If you are a fan of wireless connection, you will be fond of AirMore. It will be hassle-free to transfer your different types of media files from the mobile phone to the computer without a USB cable after viewing your Android photos on the computer. Also, you can export/import and delete your photos on the interface.
Step 1. Install AirMore
You can download and install the AirMore app from the Google Play to your Android phone in advance.
Step 2. Wirelessly Connect Android to PC
- Go to the AirMore page on the laptop, and click the "Launch AirMore Web to connect" button. You will see a QR code.
- Please open AirMore on your Android phone and choose the "Scan to connect" to scan the on-screen QR code. Then tap on the "Accept" option on the phone.
Step 3. Transfer Photos from Android to Laptop without USB
Once linked, please click the "Pictures" option to select the desired photos. Next, click the "Export" icon to transfer the photos from Android to the laptop.
Read also: To keep your memorable photos on Android safely, you need to know how to back up the photos on Android. Check these 5 ways, you will do the photo backup effortlessly.
OneDrive is a tool that you can save your photos, videos and other documents to it on the Windows computer. You can make use of it just with a Microsoft account. If your computer's OS is Windows 10, you can find it by searching as a built-in feature on the computer. Importantly, you own 5 GB storage on it to store your files.
Step 1. Sign In to OneDrive
First of all, please sign in OneDrive on your computer with your Microsoft account.
Step 2. Download OneDrive on Android Phone
Then download and install the OneDrive app on your Android phone from the app store. Launch the app and sign in with the same account. Then allow the app to access your photos.
Step 3. Transfer Files from Phone to PC without USB
- Please click the "Me" option at the bottom, and choose the "Settings" icon. To upload the photos from Android to OneDrive automatically, you need to turn on the "Camera Upload" button.
- After finished, you will see your photos on the laptop.
Further reading: If you deleted your photos wrongly, you can quickly recover the camera photos from Android with these practical tips.
SHAREit works with Android, Windows, iOS and Mac operating systems, so it can help you solve the problem of how to transfer photos from Android phone to laptop without USB. Besides, it can transfer wallpapers, videos, music, and other files. At the same time, it is a media player to let you enjoy your videos and music.
Step 1. Download SHAREit
Please download SHAREit on the laptop and the Android phone. Then run the software on the computer and open the app on your Android phone.
Step 2. Select Photos
Then click the "Send" icon on your Android phone and choose the "Photos" tab. You can select the photos you want to transfer on the screen and tap on the "Send" button at the bottom.
Step 3. Connect to Send Photos
- To send photos from Android to PC, please choose the "Connect to PC" button on the Android device. Then wait for the avatar of your computer showing on the screen, and you can touch it for connection.
- The selected photos will be sent to your computer fast.
Maybe you need: Switch to a cool Android phone recently? Here are 4 methods to help you transfer photos from Android to Android. Let's have a look.
If your computer has Bluetooth, it is helpful for you to connect the Android phone to the laptop without a cable. You can make a connection between the laptop and Android device via Bluetooth to transfer files. But actually, it is slow and a little complicated to transfer photos in this way. If you have a decision on it, please see the guide below.
Step 1. Enable Bluetooth
You can go to the Settings app on the Android phone to switch on the Bluetooth. Then enable the Bluetooth on the computer: Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices > Bluetooth.
Step 2. Pair Bluetooth
Then you need to choose your Android device on the searching list to pair the computer and the Android handset.
Step 3. Transfer Photos from Android to PC without a Cable
- Please click the "Send and receive files via Bluetooth" option to choose the "Receive files" option. After that, please select the photos on your Android phone and hit the "Share" icon to transfer them via Bluetooth.
- Once done, you can view the photos on the laptop.
Now, these 5 useful tutorials on how to transfer photos from phone to laptop without USB have been introduced above, have you chose which one to do the photo transfer? If you select this Android photo manager - Samsung Messages Backup, you will enjoy an easy photo migration. Anyway, you can get rid of the USB cable now.
Copyright © samsung-messages-backup.com All Rights Reserved.