Backup is always important in our lives, since it can protect our data from loss. Even though the Android phone is severely damaged, we will not lose all files. Once, we like to use Titanium Backup to back up apps and app data, but it is not user-friendly, and it needs to root Android devices. Gradually we tend to use a Titanium Backup alternative to transfer data.
So, which alternatives of Titanium Backup are the best? This article has listed 9 options for your reference. You can freely pick out a tool to back up your Android files.
Samsung Backup and Restore is an excellent Titanium backup alternative without root. With it, you can back up almost all Android data to your computer at once, including contacts, text messages, photos, videos, call logs, apps, and more. What's more, it allows you to restore the backups from your computer to any Android device.
- Seamlessly back up an Android phone to a computer.
- Support you to select Android files by category before transfer.
- Restore backup files from the computer to Android devices without hassle.
- Support multiple data types, like music, call history, contacts, applications, SMS, documents, videos, etc.
- Allow you to transfer files via USB and Wi-Fi.
- Transmit Android files securely and without losing quality.
- Work with many Android phones and tablets, such as Sony Xperia 1 III/5 III/10 III/1 II, Samsung Galaxy S21/S20/S10, Huawei Mate 40/30/20/MatePad Pro, OnePlus 9 Pro/9/8/7, Google, Vivo, OPPO, Xiaomi, Motorola, and so on.
- The free version allows you to back up your data only, but doesn't support restorating files.
Step 1: Download and install this alternative tool on your computer.
Step 2: Connect the Android device to the computer via a USB cable, and enable the USB debugging mode on the phone. Then click the "Backup" option.
Step 3: Tick off the file types you want, choose a location to save the data on your computer, and click the "Back Up" icon to begin the process.
Bonus: Want to get an excellent Android data sync manager? Please click this post, which has listed 11 options for your reference.
The second Titanuim Backup alternative is Dr.Fone Phone Backup (Android). It also supports you in backing up Android files on a computer, and restore your backup data at any time. Besides, it can help you restore iCloud/iTunes backups to your Android phone.
- Back up and restore different kinds of data types between Android and computers with ease.
- Help you transfer application data from Android to the computer.
- Support you to view the backup files on your computer before restoring.
- Help you fast restore the iCloud/iTunes backup to your Android device.
- Cannot connect a mobile phone to a computer via Wi-Fi.
- Require to root your Android phone if you want to back up app data.
See also: If you desire an iCloud equivalent for Android, you can browse this article here to get help.
G Cloud supports you to back up your Android data to the cloud space, including your contacts, call logs, videos, and other media files. It also allows you to earn 50MB of cloud storage every day, but you can only get up to 10GB of free space. If you want more space, you can upgrade your plan on the app directly.
- Help you automatically upload your Android files for backup.
- Back up photos and videos from WhatsApp and Viber without hassle.
- Back up your external SD card without root.
- Allows you to access your backup files on its website.
- There are advertisements on the app.
- Require you to connect your Android device to an available network.
Read also: What tools can back up your Samsung data faster than Smart Switch? Please take a look at these Smart Switch alternatives.
The next Titanium Backup alternative is oandbackup, an application to back up app data on your Android device. It can save various app data to an accessible location. Thus, you can easily view the data with it, including your pre-installed apps.
- Back up data of almost all kinds of applications on mobile devices, including user apps and system apps.
- Smoothly restore app data on Android phones.
- It is free and open-source software.
- Support Android OS 4.1 and upper.
- Need you to root your Android device.
- The interface is slightly complicated to use.
Want to use a Titanium Backup alternative with no root? Autosync is a nice option to help you automatically synchronize your files to your cloud storage. You can use it to back up the copies of the important file folders from your cloud storage to your device, and then you can use the files offline.
- Help you freely sync files between your device and cloud storage.
- Support Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, Box, MEGA, pCloud, and more cloud space servers.
- Support you back up multiple folders on Android to cloud space.
- Record your detailed synchronization activities in order.
- You can use it for free for a limited time.
Maybe you need: How do you efficiently back up and restore Android data on the computer? If needed, please use these methods to make it.
Swift Backup, as its name suggests, it can back up your important files quickly. It supports apps, SMS, call logs, and wallpapers. Additionally, you can batch restore apps after you root your Android smartphone. What's more, this app can store your backup files to your local device and cloud storage.
- Allow you to schedule your backup on your device.
- Support you to back up data to your internal storage and cloud space.
- Work with Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, CloudMail.RU, FTP/S/ES, and WebDAV-based servers.
- Have beautiful user interfaces.
- Restore fewer apps in the same condition on the unrooted device than on the rooted device.
- Only the premium users can schedule backups for messages, call logs, and applications.
Degoo is a reliable replacement for Titanium Backup. With it, you can bring your photos, music, documents, and videos anywhere, because you can breezily upload your files to Degoo Cloud drive. Regardless of Android phones or tablets, it can work seamlessly.
- Offer you 100GB cloud storage for free in the beginning.
- Support you to back up all kinds of pictures, like DCIM, screenshots, WhatsApp images, and more.
- Provide zero knowledge encryption to protect your files so that no one else can view your files.
- Allow you to get more storage space by watching sponsored videos.
- Not allow you to create folders to organize your files, so you need to delete files one by one.
- The interface is confusing, since it is hard to find where the specific files are.
Further reading: Searching for a safe and effective Android data eraser? Luckily, you can now completely erase your data with these tools.
Helium is really similar to Titanium Backup, supporting back up your applications and data to your micro SD card, cloud storage or PC. What's more, it doesn't require you to root your Android device. Whenever you want, you can restore your app and app data to your device from the backup without effort.
- Back up your app and app data from Android without root.
- Restore your backup files without losing data.
- Efficiently synchronize your app data from other Android devices.
- Support several cloud servers, including Box, Dropbox, and Google Drive.
- Allow you to add the extension to Chrome.
- The free version contains ads.
- Can't well compatible with the device running Android 10 or upper.
Super Backup & Restore is an effective helper to back up calendars, bookmarks, call logs, contacts, and apps to your SD card. With it, you can easily share your installation APK files with your friends. However, it cannot work if you don't insert an SD card into your Android mobile device.
- Help you back up your data without a hitch, and you will not lose data after resetting your cellphone.
- The latest version supports from Android 5.0 to upper (Android 11 included).
- Enable you to schedule automatic backups.
- Allow you to select SMS conversations before backup on the phone.
- Cannot access bookmarks on third-party applications from Android M 6.0 and upper.
- Sometimes fails to back up files on Android 11.
You might like: Maybe you are a music fan and store lots of songs on your Android phone. This Android music manager can help you manage your songs in order. Let's have a try.
ASTRO File Manager can also replace Titanium Backup well. It can back up your Android data, and manage your internal, external, and cloud storage files. On the one hand, you can copy, edit, move and rename your files with its file explorer. On the other hand, you can use it to clean up your phone and release more storage space.
- Back up your phone files to your external storage location by moving or copying.
- The straightforward interface enables you to find and manage your files.
- There is no advert and free to use all the time.
- Offer recommendations for freeing up your Android phone memory.
- It is slow to extract a file and remove multiple files.
- Step uploading files to the cloud storage without any reason.
Now, 10 Titanium Backup alternatives are shown above, and you can make your selection after knowing their advantages and disadvantages. So, which one do you like best? If you want a highly compatible tool to back up and restore your data swiftly, it is recommended to pick Samsung Backup and Restore. It can help you back up all data in 1 click.
Copyright © samsung-messages-backup.com All Rights Reserved.