"My gallery pictures disappeared on my mobile phone, I upgraded my OS on the Samsung and the gallery became empty. Can I get back my lost photos?"
Losing photos means losing the important memory. When losing precious photos from Android Gallery, what would you do? If you would like to know how to recover deleted photos from Android Gallery, you can't miss this article because it will tell you 4 excellent solutions. As long as the new data hasn't overwritten the deleted photos, you can recover them easily.
With Android Photo Recovery - Samsung Data Recovery, you needn't worry about whether you can recover deleted photos from the Android gallery. This Android Photo Recovery app can recover deleted photos from Android phone without effort. And you can find that it is easy to operate with the brief interface.
- Not only recover deleted photos on Android gallery, but also retrieve deleted messages from Android phone.
- You can retrieve deleted contacts, call logs, books, videos, music, documents, etc. on the Android phone.
- Support to recover deleted data from SD card breezily.
- Detect the Android device in a short time and you can preview your data on the computer.
- Backup the existing and deleted files from Android phone to the PC via a USB cable.
- Recover deleted contact lists and SMS from SIM card as well.
- It is highly compatible with nearly all sorts of Android phones, such as Samsung A50/A10e/A20, Samsung Galaxy Z Flip, Samsung Note 10+/Note 10/Note 9/Note 8, Sony Xperia 1 II/Xperia 1/Xperia 5/Xperia 10, HTC Wildfire R70/Wildfire X/Desire 19s/Desire 12s, LG G9/G8/G7/G6/G5, Motorola G Stylus/Moto G Powerful/Razr/E6/E6, Huawei Mate Xs/Mate 30 Pro/Mate 30/Mate 20 Pro, OPPO, Vivo, Xiaomi, Redmi, and so on.
Download this Android Gallery Recovery app for free below.
Step 1: Download and Install on Computer
Above all, please download this Android Gallery Data Recovery app on the computer. Then install and run the program. Go to the "Android Assistant" module.
Step 2: Connect Android Device to the PC
Next, you need to connect your Android device to the PC with the Android USB cable and enable USB debugging on the phone. Then the app will check the mobile phone in no time.
Step 3: Recover Deleted Photos on Android Gallery
- When connecting successfully, please tap on the "Next" icon on the page, and then choose the scanning mode.
- Once done, you will see the "Photos" option on the left list. Please hit it can select the deleted photos on the right side. Finally, click on the "Recover" button at the bottom of the interface.
You might like: After doing factory reset on Android phone, it is possible to lose data on Android phone. If needed, please take these 2 ways away.
As you backup the photos on Google Drive, you will find them stay in the trash for 60 days. If you want to delete them completely, you can delete them from the trash. Therefore, when your Android photos disappeared from Android gallery, maybe you can restore the deleted photos from Google Drive.
Step 1: Sign in to Google Drive
First, you need to sign in to Google Drive with your Google account which you deleted the photos.
Step 2: Navigate to Menu
When you enter the Google Drive, please tap on the "Menu" icon on the upper left, and you will find the "Trash" option on the list.
Step 3: Restore Photos from Trash
In the trash, you can see your deleted photos. Please touch and hold the deleted photo which you want to recover, and then tap on the "Restore" icon at the bottom. Your deleted picture will be back on the Android Gallery.
Read also: Want to regain the deleted files on your Android phone? You may need to know how to recover deleted files from Android phone.
If you have backed up the photos on the SD card, it is simple to retrieve deleted photos from SD card. Taking a USB cable, you can recover deleted photos, music, and other media files from the SD card to the Android phone. Let's see the following steps below.
Step 1: Insert SD Card to PC
In the beginning, insert your SD card to the PC with an SD card reader. Then the computer will detect your SD card.
Step 2: Link Android phone to the Computer
Next, please link your Android phone to the computer with a USB cable. If prompted, you need to choose the "Allow" option on the screen. Then double-click the "This PC" and your Android phone is as a drive under the "Devices & drives".
Step 3: Move the Photos from SD Card to Android phone
At last, you can move the backup photos you want from the SD card to your Android phone by drag and drop. And the transferring time depends on the quantity of the photos.
Further reading: If you deleted the photos on the SD card, you can't recover them from SD card via a USB cable. Then this article would tell you how to recover deleted photos from SD card.
Many Android phones have a built-in backup feature, so lots of people like to backup the data on the local backup. When you do the photo backup on local backup, you can restore the deleted photos via local backup. With the steps below, you will realize the restoration of photos on Android Gallery.
Step 1: Enter Settings App
On your Android phone, you need to enter the Settings app on the home page.
Step 2: Go to Backup & Reset
Then look for the "Backup & reset" and click on it. And you can find the "Backup & restore".
Step 3: Restore Photos on Android Gallery
Now, please tap on the backup files which you need and click on the "Restore" icon. The deleted photos will be restored to your Android gallery.
These 4 recovery methods will give you a hand on how to recover deleted photos from Android gallery, and there is no doubt that the best Android Photo Recovery - Samsung Data Recovery can offer you the professional service. With it, the deleted photos and other data can be recovered on your Android phone effortlessly.
Copyright © samsung-messages-backup.com All Rights Reserved.